Jimmy Kimmel rips off Howard again.

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Xandra, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Xandra

Xandra New Member

Reputations:
    He has people go out and ask an opinion about the President that's not true and they answer except one person said she didn't understand it,and it's a total rip off.Last night-Tuesday night March 5th-I think I have Altzheimers and can't remember the word that would fit to be understood.2013.Oh well.

2. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    i remember one time ralph told howard jimmy rips him off all the time. jimmy called in all pissed off saying he never rips him off and that he was a little mad howard didn't stick up for him when ralph said that. guess that's out the window. or maybe howard's now selling use of his bits to him. to me, that sounds exactly like something howard would do. hey, whatever staffer reads this first, pitch the idea to howard. he may toss an extra shekel your way on christmas. he's certainly greedy and devoid of integrity enough to go for it.

3. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    "Robin..people are making waves about Jimmy ripping me off...he is my only friend...I don't want any trouble..."

4. The Cocksman

The Cocksman Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    They all rip off Howard but Jay Leno is the biggest crook.

5. KillVampires

KillVampires Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Exactly. Almost all talk shows now are derivatives or flat out ripoffs of Howard's show. But Leno is the only one to steal so much that he had to hire Stuttering John to be on his show. That's a whole new level of blatant thievery.