joan rivers new video, smoking medical mj and a trip to the hot tub

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by R.P. McMurphy, Feb 2, 2012.

1. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  2. Thelma

Thelma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I thought the whole thing was funny especially when Melissa called Joan and her friend "Cheech & Chong." Also loved it when Joan pulled Melissa into the hot tub with them.

3. R.P. McMurphy

Reputations:
    ...joan is a lot of things but shes just effin cool. she had her tragedy from her husbands suicide, johnny carson screwed her on the tonight show deal but joan finally got the memo and said fuck em all. its fun, its funny to get tea toddlers high. i got an ex cop stoned on hash at my 18th birthday party and the dude was sat in a chair on the porch in the snow for several hours. he went catatonic. id rather see people smoke weed than drink alcohol.

4. Thelma

Thelma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Joan knows the importance of seeing the humor in things -- which makes Melissa her perfect foil because she's so serious and responsible. They're a little like Edina and Saffron on "Ab Fab."

5. TheHighHat

TheHighHat Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    completely staged, unfunny horseshit, but it apparently keeps the checks rollin' in, so who am I to judge?

6. R.P. McMurphy

Reputations:
    ...as long as it was real weed, wgas? joan and mellisa are milking what they can from their celebrity. as much as i like joan for an older person i never seen anybody prop up their kid like joan did mellisa except maybe kathy lee and that fucking cody.

7. bucketbuddy

bucketbuddy New Member

Reputations:
    nuthin' for nuthin, i'd LOVE to get high with joan

8. telecaster

telecaster Get Yer Ya Ya's Out

Reputations:
    I don't smoke weed anymore but I drink too much and agree that weed is better for you. With the new vaporizors out there you can get stoned without completley frying your lungs. All my buddies have smoked pot for twenty years and they all say the downside of it is they can't remember shit. Their memory is fucked. And, yes, everyone loves drugs...I know a couple of cops that love them some OxyContin.