Jobs The Movie starring Ashton Kutcher

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MutteringJohn, Jun 22, 2013.

1. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The trailer doesn't look bad. Even if some it exaggerated Ashton looks just like him.

[video=youtube;yMSsf9szC2o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMSsf9szC2o[/video]

2. Jon Hein is God

Jon Hein is God New Member

Reputations:
    Steve Wozniak has already slammed the film.

3. Rodney21a

Rodney21a Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Dude where's my biography....?

4. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Ah, what does Wozniak know. He wasn't even there.

5. Peau de Soie

Peau de Soie Edit Button? Thanks LaserTilt!

Reputations:
    Apparently they put Woz's words in Jobs' mouth to make Jobs seem smarter and more caring. Not surprising, as Jobs was a shit, to everyone. Noah Wyle looked way more like Jobs. Kutcher just looks like Kutcher, as always. Also, JHIG is a pussy.

6. cah155

cah155 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Eh looks ok. I'll rent it

7. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    Looks like shit. Kutcher CANNOT act.

8. MobyDick

MobyDick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard Stern on Ashton Kutcher 12/8/03

That led to him talking about how Ashton Kutcher seems to think he's really funny on his show ''Punk'd.'' He and Robin talked about how annoying he is on that show. Howard said he's not really even that annoying, he's just dumb. Howard said the pranks they pull on that show really aren't that funny, they're just mean. Howard said he's got a really weird delivery too. Howard said he'd punch Ashton if he ever pulled one of those jokes on him and he'd tell him he was just ''Punk'd'' himself and he just did it for the cameras. Howard took a commercial a break a short time after that.

Howard Stern on Ashton Kutcher 8/10/09

Howard said he saw a good movie over vacation. He said the movie isn't out yet but he saw it. The movie is called ''Spread'' and Ashton Kutcher made it. Robin didn't want to hear that he made a good movie. Howard said the movie is really good. He said that Robin will like it. He said it's very adult and the story is good. Howard said Anne Heche is fully nude in it and there is sex in the movie. Howard said that Kutcher is nude and he's got his finger in her and they're bordering on a X-rating.
    Howard explained what the story was about and how Kutcher's character is the kid who was good looking in high school and got chicks. Then he goes out to L.A. and figures out that he can go and live off of women. He said these guys exist and they live off of women and he has nothing else going on in his life. He said that's what the movie is about. Howard said the movie is good but he's not sure when or where it's coming out. Howard congratulated him on the movie.
    Someone told Howard that the movie opens this weekend. He said that it's the typical story about those kind of guys. He said that Anne Heche had a kick ass body in that movie too. He said that Ashton Kutcher has some really hot chicks in the movie too. He said that he was shaving the bush off one chick and it was really hot. He said he really thought the movie was good.
    Artie said he can't stand Ashton Kutcher in any movie. Howard said he thinks that he'll become a fan after seeing this movie. Howard said he did.

9. MobyDick

MobyDick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Found another great one, before Howard started kissing Ashton's ass.

Howard on Ashton Kutcher (12/16/08)

Howard said Ralph sent him an article that he was interested in. It's about Ashton Kutcher becoming a football coach at a school. They claim that the kids want him gone because they say he doesn't know what he's talking about and they don't like his attitude. Howard said they came up with the name ''Ashton Doucher'' as a nickname for him. Fred said that he'd prefer ''Asshole Kutcher'' instead of that one. Howard said that he'd like something better too. Artie said that ''Ashton Kunter'' would be a good one.
    Howard said they have pictures of Ashton standing there with the kids. He said that Ashton probably thought the kids would really like him coming in and being their coach. Howard said they have to get in touch with one of the kids from the school. He had the name of the school and talked about how the kids there hate him. He got a laugh out of that. Artie said that guy has a million jobs that people hate him for.

10. newcastlefan

newcastlefan גֵּרְשֹׁם VIP

Reputations:
    won't bother with it. Ashton Kutcher bores me and seems phoney in every role i've been forced to watch him in.

11. TaTa Toothy

TaTa Toothy New Member

Reputations:
    The money men in Hollywood are clueless. If they were they'd stop green lighting films staring Ashton Kutcher. Has this guy ever been in a good movie (or one that made money)?

12. Murcielago

Murcielago Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Reputations:
    Looks like a generic Hollywood biopic more suited to basic cable than to the big screen.

13. check1

check1 VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I'll watch it. I'm no Kutcher fan, but the guy certainly looks like '80's Jobs.

14. check1

check1 VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
  15. check1

check1 VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
  16. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    i never liked ashton but i changed my mind about him when he dumped dummi moore....i also admire the fact that he's managed to invest in some very profitable start-ups. it shows he isn't just a pretty face (plus i think ashton and mia are a cute couple).

IMO, the ostrosky-stern/kutcher-moore love fest was probably more a product of dummi and beth. why would ashton want to hang out with a man old enough to be his father and a slow-witted bimbo?

17. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    Because a physical likeness is what makes a great movie!

[​IMG][​IMG]

18. Pussy Tendon

Pussy Tendon Wet! CUNT!!!!! Gold

Reputations:
    And then?

19. check1

check1 VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    No...just pointing out that they do look surprisingly similar and that I'll probably watch it...despite Ashton.:dontknow:

20. Rodney21a

Rodney21a Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:

This actually was a gnats ass hair away from being a basic cable movie, in fact that was their back up plan before finding some stupid distro in Sundance where the picture was generally panned by those who saw the screening.

Aaron Sorkin, the guy who wrote the script to the social network, is writing the adaptation of the infamous postmortem Issaacson's biography on him which will probably cast a much better actor with a big named "Oscar" caliber director.