Entertainment Joe Biden's son had an Ashley Madison account

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by ltd86, Aug 24, 2015.

1. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Someone using the name of Vice President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden had a profile on the Ashley Madison dating website for extramarital affairs, Breitbart News has learned.
    Hunter Biden tells Breitbart News that the account is not his, but rather was created by one of America’s enemies to discredit him. He thinks it could have been due to his sitting on the board of a Ukrainian gas company, which outraged supporters of Vladimir Putin’s Russian regime.

Robert Hunter Biden, known colloquially as Hunter, is a business executive, a husband, a father, and reportedly one of Joe Biden’s closest advisers as the vice president considers launching a presidential campaign. Hunter, who met his wife Kathleen in the Jesuit Volunteer Corps, has contacted some of his dad’s supporters in advance of a possible Biden candidacy.

But he insists that he’s not the “Robert Biden” who was a fan of “Anything Goes” relationships with women on the website Ashley Madison, which arranges affairs for married people. Biden confirmed that the email address listed on the account belongs to him. But he thinks his enemies had access to his personal information, possibly through hacking his other online accounts – and that they fabricated the Ashley Madison account in his name.

“I am certain that the account in question is not mine,” Biden told Breitbart News. “This account was clearly set up by someone else without my knowledge and I first learned about the account in question from the media.”

“In fact, I no longer use the email address linked to this account as I became aware that this email account may have been compromised,” Biden said. “This is unfortunately not the first time that someone has used my name and identity to try to discredit me.”

Hunter Biden made global headlines in 2014 for joining the board of the Ukraine-based gas company Burisma Holdings during the height of the crisis in Ukraine. Biden’s father, Vice President Joe Biden, was engaged in an effort at the time to help Ukraine lessen its dependence on fuel from Russia.

Hunter Biden’s appointment certainly could have inflamed the Russians, who rely on exporting fuel to Europe.

Representatives for Hunter Biden told Breitbart News on background that he was the victim of concerted efforts by international enemies to get at his personal information. Biden’s Twitter account was hacked and his email account may also have been hacked. The representatives stopped short of confirming that the Russians were behind these smear efforts, and wouldn’t confirm exactly who did it.

The “Robert Biden” Ashley Madison account was validated with a credit card payment in June 2014 in the amount of $280.

The date of birth used to launch the account was also the correct day and month, but 10 years younger than Hunter Biden. Hunter was born on Feb. 4, 1970, but the Ashley Madison account in question has a date of birth listed at Feb. 4, 1980.

“From my understanding through press accounts, it is very easy to set up an account without someone’s knowledge as there is no requirement that an email address be verified and I am certain that is what happened in this case,” Biden said.

Here’s a screenshot of “Robert Hunter Biden’s” Ashley Madison account information, which Breitbart News found while searching in the aftermath of a hack on the website and its client list.
    [​IMG]

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...t-was-created-in-my-name-by-americas-enemies/

2. DrivenByDemons

DrivenByDemons Spinoff Jesus Staff Member

Reputations:
  3. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Hot.

Calloused Shins likes this.
  4. Missypooh RN

Missypooh RN Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    *cough* :bs: *cough*

5. jrstinkfish

jrstinkfish The Slow Adult VIP

Reputations:
    How is this site still in business after all this? Would anyone trust them with anything?

Oh, and he's lying his ass off. Not that he had any choice in the matter, but as least the Duggar creep didn't try to deny it.

TheJackiePuppet likes this.
  6. Divorce Chicken

Divorce Chicken white punk on dope VIP

Reputations:
    [​IMG] Chip off the 'ol block (head)

7. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...newsflash everybody loves vagina. film at 11.

8. Stew Nod

Stew Nod Hello VIP

Reputations:
    ....and a coke habit, and a lifetime of leisure provided on your dime....scum of the earth

jake206, dewshtard, sstressed and 4 others like this.
  9. jokeland

jokeland Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    his wife was an attractive upperclassmen at my school when I was a lowly freshman

10. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Sounds like an awesome dude to be friends with though

11. Stew Nod

Stew Nod Hello VIP

Reputations:

LOL, pulled over for DUI? No problem! No money at the bar? No problem! Out trolling for gold diggers? No problem...Hunter has it all covered

ltd86, IfTheyOnlyKnew and PI Nate like this.
  12. Rupert Pupkin

Rupert Pupkin That Ass is Attached to Daniela Lopez Gold

Reputations:
    The prosecutor of Casey Anthony had an account and apologized. He's now the State Attorney after winning election a year or so ago. He refuses to resign from office.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-jeff-ashton-ashley-madison-20150823-story.html

Maybe Casey let him titty fuck her in return for presenting a bad case ?

PS. When does my account get a headline?.....oh, I only had a guest account using a TV hosts name among other fake info and used one of my many yahoo e-mail accounts.

:nana:

13. wife is a whore

wife is a whore Stripped of POTY for butthurting staff VIP

Reputations:

They didn't hack the pics?

Anyone plug the lat/long into google maps and see where in DC he joined from?

14. wife is a whore

wife is a whore Stripped of POTY for butthurting staff VIP

Reputations:
    I don't see why he should resign. There was no crime committed.

A cop committed suicide after being outted in the leak: http://m.sacurrent.com/Blogs/archiv...ss-linked-to-ashley-madison-committed-suicide

Scarlett Ohara and Beer Chugger like this.
  15. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...he sucked during the trial. i watched the entire trial the state never had a shred of evidence that casey killed her daughter. they tried to insinuate evidence with a photoshop time lapse pic they tried to sell to the jury. the 85 times looking up how to kill someone with chloroform was actually 85 sign ins to myspace. jeff ashton is a joke. was a really good trial from the defense perspective.

16. Robert Higgins

Robert Higgins Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
  17. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
  18. stash

stash 2017 Kimbra of All Media VIP

Reputations:
    stand up, Hunter... let everyone see you.

19. Fa Fa Fruit Fly

Fa Fa Fruit Fly Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It's funny watching all these losers come up with ridiculous excuses for why it wasn't really them.

Sure, they didn't verify emails, but nobody knew they were going to get hacked... so what good would creating a private hidden account do? All emails would go to the person's email address, so they would immediately know someone had signed up using their email - and if it wasn't legit they would be contacting AM about it.

Bunch of fucking assholes need to step up and take responsibility for their actions - the only thing worse than doing it in the first place is lying and claiming you were hacked and you never actually signed up for it.

20. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Lol keep the names coming especially the married fuckers. I love to see them squirm. These cock suckers atr the 1s telling us how to live.

jake206 and TheJackiePuppet like this.