Joe Biden's son kicked out of Navy for Cocaine

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by Hugh Blowmont, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Hugh Blowmont

Hugh Blowmont Just be funny

Reputations:
    Dad was a decades long-drunk, sister is a druggie, great family...

NAVY BOOTS VP JOE BIDEN'S SON HUNTER FOR FAILING COCAINE TEST41

[​IMG]
    Vice President Joe Biden's son Hunter was booted from the Navy Reserve for doing cocaine.
    According to a Wall Street Journalreport, "Hunter Biden, a lawyer by training who is now a managing partner at an investment company, had been commissioned as an ensign in the Navy Reserve, a part-time position. But after failing a drug test last year, his brief military career ended":

Mr. Biden, 44 years old, decided to pursue military service relatively late, beginning the direct-commission process to become a public-affairs officer in the Navy Reserve in 2012. Because of his age—43 when he was to be commissioned—he needed a waiver to join the Navy. He received a second Navy waiver because of a drug-related incident when he was a young man, according to people familiar with the matter. Military officials say such drug waivers aren’t uncommon.

Hunter Biden reportedly said in a statement that it was “the honor of my life to serve in the U.S. Navy, and I deeply regret and am embarrassed that my actions led to my administrative discharge. I respect the Navy’s decision. With the love and support of my family, I’m moving forward.” Vice President Joe Biden's office declined to comment.

2. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:
  3. Schmoopy

Schmoopy Shit Mult Hunter

Reputations:
    Shit mult thief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cuss:

4. DarkFriday

DarkFriday Fired as a MOD...Twice. Gold

Reputations:
  5. gridman

gridman Dancing Madly Backwards

Reputations:
    Schmoopy was on cocaine and went AWOL

Dirty South likes this.
  6. DarkFriday

DarkFriday Fired as a MOD...Twice. Gold

Reputations:
    :eek::oops:

7. Schmoopy

Reputations:
    Ugh

8. gwartney

gwartney Unafilliated Gold

Reputations:

[​IMG]

Stew Nod, ChuckZ and DarkFriday like this.
  9. gridman

gridman Dancing Madly Backwards

Reputations:
    :jj:

10. Schmoopy

Reputations:
    I can't tell if that's shopped or not.:right:

gwartney and DarkFriday like this.
  11. sickfeeling

sickfeeling Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    biden has been a joke long before he became vp
    his children seem no different

Hugh Blowmont likes this.
  12. Doink The Clown

Doink The Clown Member

Reputations:
    Cocaine is a hell of a drug.
    [​IMG]

DarkFriday, DrivenByDemons and Gomez like this.
  13. Schmoopy

Reputations:
    That's what the gif says, shit mult.:facepalm:

Very redundant and repetitive IMO.:ucoffee:

14. Hugh Blowmont

Reputations:
    A family of druggie fuckups..

Video alleged to show Joe Biden's daughter snorting cocaine
    Video footage allegedly of Vice President Joe Biden's daughter, Ashley, snorting cocaine has been offered for sale to several news organisations.
    [​IMG]
    The daughter of Vice President Joe Biden was allegedly videoed snorting cocaine, US press has reported Photo: AP

By Toby Harnden in Washington

1:48PM BST 30 Mar 2009

The New York Post and Radar online reported that lawyers representing the seller, who said he was a "friend", claimed that the footage was alleged to be of Ashley Biden, 27, a social worker, at a party and initially wanted some $2 million for the tape. They described the seller as a "friend" of Miss Biden.

Mr Biden coined the term "drugs czar" and has been an outspoken supporter of the "war on drugs" waged by the United States. Miss Biden is his youngest child. He has two sons from his first marriage. His first wife and their 18-month-old daughter Naomi were killed in a car crash in 1972.

"On the tape a man cuts up five lines of what is said to be cocaine," Radar online reported." The woman who the seller says is Ashley then jokes with the man that the lines aren't big enough.

"The man hands her a rolled-up dollar bill and she proceeds to walk a few steps to a table where the cocaine is cut. She pulls her hair back, bends down and snorts a line."

There was no immediate response to the allegations from Mr Biden, his daughter or the White House.

The woman on the tape swore. The party was said to have taken place in Wilmington, Delaware and the lawyer said that Miss Biden's boyfriend was there and clearly identifiable on the tape.

Miss Biden was arrested in 2002 for shouting at a Chicago policeman who was trying to arrest a disorderly friend outside a nightclub. She was also arrested in 1999 for marijuana possession while she was a university student in New Orleans. In both cases, charges were later dropped.

15. Schmoopy

Reputations:
    Lar knew about that in 2005.

16. Doink The Clown

Doink The Clown Member

Reputations:
    Redundant and repetitive are synonymous. You are stupid IMO.

17. Schmoopy

Reputations:
  18. gwartney

gwartney Unafilliated Gold

Reputations:
    Can you imagine if Obama kicked the bucket and he became president? What the hell was Obamer thinking?

19. Hugh Blowmont

Reputations:
    A family of fuckups..

Biden’s niece: Don’t you know who I am?
    By Rebecca Rosenberg

October 30, 2013 | 7:18pm

Modal Trigger

[​IMG]
    Caroline Biden is transported to the hospital from the 1st precinct in Manhattan in September (right). In criminal court on Tuesday (left).Photo: Jefferson Siegel/William Farrington
    MORE ON:
    CAROLINE BIDEN
    Biden's niece enters posh rehab for 'anger issues'

Biden's wild-child niece in rehab after meltdown

Biden’s niece sports black eye in court

'Addicted' Biden niece blames veep pressure
    Pals say the pressure of being Vice President Joe Biden’s niece made her a “hot mess” – but Caroline Biden apparently had no trouble using her status to try and pull rank on cops, The Post has learned

“I shouldn’t be handcuffed! You don’t know who you’re doing this to,” Caroline Biden barked at police, according to court documents.

Cops arrested Biden at her then luxury rental apartment in Tribeca Sept. 17 after she allegedly went berserk in a door-pounding, screaming confrontation with her roommate over unpaid rent.

After swinging at a female officer then slapping another, cops cuffed her and took her to the station house.

The unstable 26-year-old rambled for nearly two hours, snootily trying to get cops to make the connection between her name and that of her powerful uncle, court papers show.

“My name can’t be on it,” Biden bossily demanded, referring to police paperwork. “I know my rights, I studied law.”

When cops tried to search the Georgetown University grad’s purse she snapped, “I have secret service stuff in there.”

Biden continually referenced her connection to her uncle, despite having complained to friends about how much she hated the pressure of being the VP’s niece, according to socialite and pal Paul Johnson Calderon.

She at one point asked to use the bathroom and when her cell door was opened she announced she was leaving, according to the criminal complaint.

The prima donna, who wasn’t cuffed, tried to slide past an officer who blocked her.

“Don’t touch me,” she squealed, trying to push the cop out of the way. When the officer tried to deposit her back into the cell, she desperately clung to a doorframe to prevent it.

Some cops questioned whether the young woman’s erratic behavior and incessant gabbing might be caused by medication, a source added.

A friend of Biden’s previously told the Post she’d struggled with alcohol and pill addiction and even did a stint in rehab.

In a last ditch effort to escape police custody, Biden appealed to the next best thing to her big shot uncle. “I need to call my father,” she said, referring to her financier dad James Biden Sr.

She’s charged with obstruction of government administration, resisting arrest and harassment.

The blue-eyed Biden sported a mysterious black eye at her appearance Tuesday in Manhattan Criminal Court.

20. Hugh Blowmont

Reputations:
    Biden is his insurance policy that nobody takes a shot at him.

DarkFriday and gwartney like this.