Joe Rogan Podcast:Jamie Kilstein schooled in video after he talked shit after beingon

Discussion in 'Other Shows' started by cwok, Aug 21, 2012.

1. cwok

cwok Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Hey Other Shows! In case you missed it, on the Joe Rogan podcast with Jamie Kilstien they started talking about the Tosh/Rape incident.

Joe Tweeted this today:
    "Dear @JamieKilstein, your depiction of our disagreement on your podcast was distorted and disrespectful."

With a link: [video=youtube;CYhxFvLTFbs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYhxFvLTFbs[/video]

"Joe Rogan debates Jamie Kilstein about his position on the Daniel Tosh incident. Then he goes on his podcast and distorts what happened"

15 minute video is pretty good. I liked the whole rape vs murder argument, joe had to start yelling.

I hope that video is embedded, i bet its not, maybe someone can school me PM and ill fix it.:hat:

2. Night Ape

Night Ape Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Nice. I listened to the whole show today. Rogan DESTROYED him, and the pantywaste just kept whining and repeating himself with seemingly no understanding he was being taken apart by a much smarter, or at least more rational, dude.

Fuck Jamie Kilstein. That guy is a hos-before-bros feminist weirdo.

3. sternski

sternski New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    ...ive recently become a joe rogan experience addict....great podcast...jamie kilstein is a dumb cunt.

.....duncan trussel is the best guest.....im going back into the archives for shows....good shit.....wtf,artie,carolla,rogan have more then filled the void of howards death.