John hein >> Gary on the WUS

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by mike25, Jul 25, 2012.

1. mike25

mike25 Active Member VIP

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;aEqGYksSCic]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEqGYksSCic&feature=player_embedded[/video]

was listening to the sal vs ross clip and gary really pisses the shit out of me.
    John is a real hosts, he asks the right questions, and tries to get the people to mix it up. he also knows when to shut up and doesn't try to shove his opinion down your throat. Gary pontificates, sets an agenda and will keep reiterating his points with different words until he is convinced that the whole room thinks like him . Even when one of the callers sided with sal... god forbid .... gary plays lawyer, couldn't he let ross defend himself ?also, it is boring when the WUS relies too much on sal to put his foot in his mouth. when jackie was around, everyone was fair game. now, it is basically lets find the guy lowest on the "totem pole" to kick, kind of annoying.

Gary is also quite arrogant when it comes to the fans. The whole " what do you do for a living" thing annoys me, because it isn't always about how much money you make, it is also what you do. for example, when Ashton kutcher was a highly paid model, he wasn't getting as much pussy as you would think. he was making a good living but the girls didn't respect him. only when he became an actor was he able to fuck demi moore, true story. ma ma monkey was "boy" gary, got lucky and rode howard's coattails, he didn't make it through his own accomplishments." well boff, i met you young".

One time on WUS where a postman was complaining to howard about the show, Gary started to talk about how long it would take the most well paid postman to make 500 million dollars. another time, when howard left gary's dinner party that the 22nd best chef in the world prepared, gary and his wife mary told a caller to go back to burger king. examples are endless.

so what's the point of this rambling lunacy ? no idea. just annoyed that gary went from whipping boy to Mr big shot office queen since sirius.

note: i did post this at SFN, but got little response. they always say that gary is a nice guy... but i have a feeling that the saloon might think differently :D.

2. whatsit

whatsit Dawg Lover VIP

Reputations:
    Gary lost his humility with the book tour.

3. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    You tweet him about the shitty mets on twitter he starts to almost cry i can feel it. he responds to every met tweet. he is full retard!

4. whatsit

whatsit Dawg Lover VIP

Reputations:
    aw, see now that's sweet.

5. mike25

mike25 Active Member VIP

Reputations:
    oh ya ? you don't think it happened earlier ? like when they left KROC.

see, what i'm thinking is that he got his payday.

[video=youtube;l84d8ugQaHg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l84d8ugQaHg[/video]

6. whatsit

whatsit Dawg Lover VIP

Reputations:
    well it might have but that is when I noticed the change.

7. Ice Hole

Ice Hole Active Member

Reputations:
    Jimmy Kimmel fucked Baba-Boooey in the ass, but did not make him humble.

[​IMG]

[video=youtube;Mps69TKTTXs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mps69TKTTXs[/video]

8. Donkeyboy2190

Donkeyboy2190 Never earned a dimes

Reputations:
    I'm of the opinion that Gary has always been an arrogant douche but he just never had the forum for it to be visible. The only time before Sirius when you heard from him it was usually to get yelled at or music Jeopardy. It's with the WUS that you see how big of a tool he really is because that's him unfiltered.

9. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    He needs to be brought back down to "Boy Gary" status again . . .

10. mike25

mike25 Active Member VIP

Reputations:
    never thought of that. always bought the "gary is a nice guy", hook line and sinker.

11. Wesmantooth

Wesmantooth VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    John Hein is a serial child diddler who puts sandusky to shame. he tries to cover this up w claims of being hte blow job king of multiple states which is absurd

[​IMG]