John Leiberman on CNN Headline News last night

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by AmericasJudge, Sep 1, 2012.

1. AmericasJudge

AmericasJudge Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Didn't see this mentioned, forgive me if double post:
    I saw John Leiberman last night on Jane Velez-Mitchell on CNN HN while flipping channels. Don't know if he's ever been on before. They were talking about some missing girls. The funny part was A) Seeing what he looks like, and B) The title under his name: "Investigative reporter, Howard Stern Show, H100 News" :c

BTW, I cannot stand all the bullshit non-news stories HN has on, rehashing news while adding nothing (Exclusive! Casey Anthony's dinner in prison!), speculating about motives without proof, and reporting news as if every story were "Breaking!, Bombshell! and Exclusive!" Reserve those words for 9/11-type news...assholes.

2. Jon Hein is God

Jon Hein is God New Member

Reputations:

He's a regular on CNN Headlines News/Jane Velez Mitchelle's show.

If you read his Twitter feed, about half of it is howard Stern stuff, the other half is CNN Headline news stuff. IT's really annoying.

But he has divided loyalties.

3. AmericasJudge

AmericasJudge Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I didn't know that..thank you for info.

4. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...ive seen him on there a number of times, he even does the nancy grace show. remember the sabien shit incident and john was talking dna tests and stuff like that? he wasnt kidding, hes one of many reporters that does investigative reporting on current crimes that stir hysteria on networks like hln. its one step up from a gossip reporter. having said that, i like lieberman just fine.

5. Jon Hein is God

Jon Hein is God New Member

Reputations:
    He's also a teacher.

[video=youtube;Oz3_FrqP89k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz3_FrqP89k[/video]

[video=youtube;255rc9kJ6SU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=255rc9kJ6SU[/video]