Jon Hein doesn't know how to talk like a normal human being

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Phantom Lord, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Phantom Lord

Phantom Lord Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If you are on Facebook you probably have at least one friend, usually a woman, who can't stop bragging about her kids. She posts 1500 soccer photos, every new outfit they wear, their report card, the first time they wiped their ass, etc. It makes you wonder if this person didn't have Facebook what it would sound like to hear someone brag like that. The answer is Jon Hein.

It is beyond painful the amount of ass kissing of Howard that Jon has to do on the Wrap Up Show. Maybe he is worried about his job. Either way, no fucking person talks like that. If you occasionally want to say your boss is great, fine. But to have a one hour show where everyday you utter the phrase, "that's the genius of Howard," multiple times, then you are a mental patient.

Case in point, yesterday Jon is interviewing the guy that made the latest Kurt Cobain documentary. Hein couldn't let the guy finish his sentence without saying, "Kurt is an artist like Howard." "Howard is so artistic that he has gone from photography, to guitar, to obsessively painting. He is a pure artist."

Jon you got the fucking job. Wrapping up a show doesn't mean having to say the words, "that's the genius of Howard, or "that's a testament to Howard." If there were a drinking game based on you saying those phrases on the Wrap Up Show everyone playing would die of alcohol poisoning. For the love of God, please take your tongue out of Howard's ass.

2. Pill Queen

Pill Queen Elegantly wasted Gold

Reputations:
    Perfect take on Hein! I wonder if there's a clause in his contract somewhere that says he has to mention "the genius" of Howard every 5 minutes?

3. RonHeinzkaboot

RonHeinzkaboot Adultophile VIP

Reputations:
    What do you do for a living?

4. tearsOfCum

tearsOfCum Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It gets a little sugary for me at times. Jon certainly knows how to suck anyone's dick for the good of the show esp. Gary and Howard. BUTT, my hats off to the guy. He likes what he does and made some $$$ in his day. I wonder what they pay him at Sirius? $75k-ish??

BeerCanThick likes this.
  5. lilbuddy67

lilbuddy67 A man with breath-taking anger management issues Banned User

Reputations:
  6. RonHeinzkaboot

RonHeinzkaboot Adultophile VIP

Reputations:
    Jon reminds me of the old car manufacturer employees.
    No way you really believe in Ford that much but I do respect your blind loyalty and testifing.

That show is really just an infomercial for Howard only not the show or his other casts mrmbers.

teehee, Pill Queen, Gusbuss and 2 others like this.
  7. Pothead

Pothead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    At this point, his brain is programmed to repeat everything Howard does and says. The Wrap-Up show the list time I heard it was just Hein summarizing the show.

teehee and ARM like this.
  8. MilkyDischarge

MilkyDischarge Se suelto el diablo Gold

Reputations:
    Kurt was an artist. Howard is a hobbyist.

9. snowdog212

snowdog212 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    That still cracks me up:giggle:

10. whynow

whynow Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I heard that Brett Morgen interview.

Jon Hein should be institutionalized. The guy is a fucking weirdo.

No professional broadcaster has ever been that much of a whack job.

Gusbuss, Hankjones, Bye You! and 4 others like this.
  11. RenchFries

RenchFries Official Dawgshed Dutch representative Gold

Reputations:
    I can't stand him. He's the guy you make fun of when you're drunk and you want to rag on a random person because he looks like such a fucking douche.

snailhead, teehee, blindbella and 2 others like this.
  12. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The WUS wasn't like that in the past so at some point they had a meeting and somebody suggested/ordered the ass kidding.

13. XXXXX

XXXXX Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    You're being generous to Wigward...

teehee and blindbella like this.
  14. Pill Queen

Reputations:
    Did any of you get Howard TV? I wanted to vomit each time a guest would exit the studio & the news people would be out there waiting to ask "so how was it being interviewed by Howard?". I wanted to throw my glass at the tv! No matter who it was, it all came back to getting the guest to say what an amaaazing interviewer he was. :pissed:

teehee, Wigward, Gusbuss and 2 others like this.
  15. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    You should have heard Hein on the recent Comic Con special. The poor guests were trying to talk about their own projects and activities but Hein kept relentlessly steering the conversation back to Howard, asking leading questions about how great Howard is or what big fans they are. Most of them sounded like the guests on the WUS who are supposedly huge fans but clearly haven't listened in years. It was unintentionally hilarious at the end when Hein gave his summation - he said everyone there "gave Howard his due" and he thought it was the beginning of Howard "getting his due" like he deserves. According to Hein, if Howard went to Comic Con he would be "hailed as a hero" and everyone would flock there to "pay homage to their king". He also predicted we will "continue to hear tributes" to Howard from the participants at Comic Con. If Hein had any credibility left it's completely gone after this ass-licking. Howard's name wouldn't even have come up if he didn't keep crowbarring it in.

teehee, Wigward, Gusbuss and 5 others like this.
  16. Pill Queen

Reputations:
    :banghead: Is Hein Howard's agent now? WTF????

Tracy likes this.
  17. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Jon Hein is the type of guy who has a lot of bad karma building up from a lifetime of bullshitting and ass kissing, plus taking credit for the jump the shark thing. I predict rectal cancer.

18. blindbella

blindbella Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Oh yes! I used to watch that dumb Howard TV and I was still drinking the kool-aid, but then it finally dawned on me that it was
    all a big ass-kissing ruse. The interviews sucked and I didn't care about the guests and then it just got worse and worse. I was
    so happy to finally cancel Sirius. What a fucking waste of time and money. :pissed:

teehee, Gusbuss and Pill Queen like this.
  19. blindbella

blindbella Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    My friend has rectal cancer and it is so horrible.
    I sure hope he gets it.

20. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Best moment of the week on the WUS was when a "big fan" called in and told Hein how touching it was to hear him talk about his recent heart attack. The guy (who clearly didn't know the difference between Jon Hein and John Lieberman) rambled on for several minutes about how emotional he got while listening to him tell the story about his health crisis. Hein let him finish and then broke the news to him that he was speaking to the wrong guy and it was actually Lieberman who had the heart attack, then hung up. I'm not sure the caller ever actually realized his mistake.

teehee, Guacamole, Icey and 2 others like this.