News Josh Duggar may face civil lawsuit from molestation victim

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by dawg, Jul 1, 2015.

1. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:
    television-duggar.jpg

“19 Kids and Counting” star Josh Duggar is facing a harsh new reality: one of his molestation victims is reportedly close to filing a civil lawsuit against him.

The prospective suit, first reported by In Touch Weekly, could lead to Duggar and his parents, Jim Bob, and Michelle, to give embarrassing information about the molestation scandal that has rocked the religious reality television clan.

“All the church elders who knew about this will have to be named,” a source told the gossip magazine.

News of a potential lawsuit comes a month after the eldest son of the Duggar clan was forced to admit he molested five girls — four of them his own sisters — as a teenager. The plaintiff is the fifth victim, who is not related to her abuser.

TLC suspended the show in the wake of the scandal, which stemmed from In Touch’s obtaining a 2006 police report detailing disturbing allegations of sexual abuse after his father Jim Bob turned him into Arkansas police.

nup-148518-0470.jpg

“Twelve years ago, as a young teenager, I acted inexcusably for which I am extremely sorry and deeply regret. I hurt others, including my family and close friends,” Josh Duggar said in a statement to People magazine at the time the scandal broke.

“I confessed this to my parents, who took several steps to help me address the situation.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...t-molestation-victim-report-article-1.2277789

smichal likes this.
  2. Pussy Tendon

Pussy Tendon Wet! CUNT!!!!! Gold

Reputations:
    In TOUCH weekly. Hah!

IfTheyOnlyKnew likes this.
  3. StRyDeRxX

StRyDeRxX Bling Bling Gold

Reputations:
    Those parents are truly made for each other! Two delusional assholes... :grad:

IfTheyOnlyKnew and smichal like this.
  4. smichal

smichal A1 Dick Game

Reputations:
    43. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 08/05 **#10**
    This thankfully now a former reality star from a family of reality stars, recently broke up with his girlfriend because she wouldn’t have phone or webcam sex with him. The girlfriend said it was all he talked about and she was always feeling pressured. Joshiah Dugger/Marjorie Jackson