Just called Sirius in response to email.

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by 1Vegasgirl, Oct 5, 2013.

1. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    We got an email to come back to Sirius for 6 months for $25.00. I really miss it in the truck so called, although these people really do test my patience. When we got through the whole identity thing, email, etc., I said I wanted to make sure it included O & A. It seems that that was going to cost more now, but 100 and 101 do not.

2. Mr Fantastic

Mr Fantastic Found Nemo VIP

Reputations:
    Still applying the XM v Sirius model. Howard got robbed I tell ya!

3. The Snork

The Snork Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    When I moved 2 years ago I was going through some stuff out of my old storage container to sell. Found my old XM radio boombox. Plygged it in to take a picture for EBAY to show it worked and found out ... it really was working, reception, channels everything. No Howard but shit, free XM for over 2 years now. Music, comedy, OTR. Best buy I ever made. Now if I could figure out a way to unbrick my S50.

4. WillyBest

WillyBest Achiever Gold

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Looking fantastic, Mr. Fantastic! Something different about you, did you get a mani-pedi?

5. AuntDolly

AuntDolly Musculature Gold

Reputations:
    HA!!! Love how the tides have turned.

I need to check O&A out. I know that Vincent D'Onofrio has been a guest a few times, and I adore him. May even have to see that GD Ahnold/Stallone movie coming out since he's in it.

6. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    The reason why is that they only send the kill signal out for a set amount of time. So if you know your radio is about to be shut off, if you turn it off and leave it off for a year or so, it's good to go. The only risk I could see is that they get your SID from the radio and link it to your old account, and send you a paper bill in the mail (which could affect your credit if you didn't pay it).