Just got an EAS emergency alert test on my telivision

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by PauleyWalnuts, Jan 26, 2013.

1. PauleyWalnuts

PauleyWalnuts New Member

Reputations:
    Why didn't they use this emergency broadcast alert system on 9/11? How did they know that planes were not gonna crash all over the country?? Nobody knew what the fuck was going on. They should have used the emergency broadcast system to alert people and tell them planes could be crashing down all throughout the country. I guess they save this system for "REAL" emergencies.

2. Capn Crud

Capn Crud The Pride of Cucamonga VIP Gold

Reputations:
  3. PauleyWalnuts

PauleyWalnuts New Member

Reputations:
    You really don't think they should have used it on 9/11? They should have warned people that planes could be crashing all over the country, every state, they didn't know how many terrorists had planes that day. Unless, they did know, DOH. I am not saying that u could do anything to protect urself from a plane crashing into ur house, but, they could have used the fucking emergency system to tell people. Just cause tv was working, they should have used the emergency broadcast sytem to alert people. I didn't hear about it till 10:45 or so. I was in a truck. The emergency broadcast system is supposed to go to tv, radio, etc. What the fuck were they waiting for to use this system? Think about it. I just think that was a time to use this system. Or get rid of the system and the $$$$ they get.

4. PauleyWalnuts

PauleyWalnuts New Member

Reputations:
    Just to add to my last post, what is the difference between 9/11 and a missile strike from Russia, or China? Either way you can't really protect urself from a missile but u are supposed to be warned by ur emergency broadcast system. If we have the system use it, if not get rid of it. Last time they tested it nationwide at one time for everybody, some people got Lady Gaga on it(true story), some people got the emergency message. The system aint free, there are many jobs in this emergency broadcast system. If they aint gonna use it, get rid of it, and sorry , but employees of this system, UR FIRED.