Just so you all know:

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by Slippy, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Slippy

Slippy Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    I'm the same dickhead in real life, as I am here.

This guy has been blowing up my FB page with his rants about his ex, so at first, I simply tried to talk to him and share common experiences. He flipped the fuck out.

Me: do you REALLY think that those small kids don't need theiir mom? Or are you just angry with her decisions.
    honestly

him: R u angry.... Those. Kids don't desearve two male "fathers" in six months ..... U don't know my ex.... Going nowhere
    I speak the truth.... Tried to work things out

Me: I'm a little angry with him. But I try to set it aside.
    for THEM

him: So do I.... I wish she'd find someone
    But she's an idiot!
    Trust me Lori .... I tried....

Me: I think he's an idiot too.............but let's get back to the point at hand. Everybody reads what you are posting. You come across as angry, and unstable. That shit will bite you in the ass in a court of law.

him: But to c my kids go through this is crazy....I'll stand for my kids!!! Nothing will stop that.... In fact ur the only one that has questioned it... I'll do better this time in court.... My had Greenspan as a lawyer

Me: Next: you chose to move that many provinces away from them............that will also bite you. I am restrained from moving too far.
    I know how it works!

him: Not when u provide $$$$$
    Smart.... I can fly back anytime... And am doing so!

Me: I'm not trying to be insulting, Duane, I'm simply sharing my own experiences with this, hoping it might help you out.

him:
    Ur in Ontario .... Check the Internet!.... I have!!!

Me: she has the upper hand as the mother, and the sole care-taker now
    you have to tread lightly

him: And that's the law needs to change! ... Unfair!
    Not what's in the children's best interest!

Me: check the internet for WHAT? check your fucking anger
    flying the kids across Canada every other weekend also isn't in their best interest

him: I am getting possibly the best legal advise I could get ... Time will tell ... And check ur anger... Goodnight

Me: I'm getting a better grasp now of what this single mother is dealing with.

goodnight to you too

him: Ya ... Getting laid... U don't her Lori... Thanx anyway!

Me: no worries, I won't bother trying again with you, but good luck

him: Ya sticking up for her although u know nothing.... Like the courts!
    Bullshit!

Me: I didn't stick up for her, dick..............I was addressing the simple facts. I couldn't get a fucking lucid response from you.
    drunk, I assume?
    you keep this shit up, with this attitude, and your blitherings on Facebook..............and she'll fucking win hands down

KNOW IT

him: U know nothing... Watch all positive responses I get from people who do .... Who's angry.... And who's drunk..... U know nothing.... Later

Me: or smarten the fuck up

him: Bite me Lori ... Ur worse than talking to my ex... Lol... Least u put a smile on my face!

Me: well that's a start - and after I bite you, you can lick my stinking ass-crack...........I've been through this, I was simply trying to offer some insight, and you melted like a fucking bitch on the rag
    grow up

him: Lmao.... Now I'm laughing... Thanx

Me: *kiss* I will still send good thoughts your way. Dickface.

Him: Who s really hurt?

Me: the kids

Him:Ya belong with me...

Me: I FUCKING tried to ask you that, and your tampon fell on the goddamn floor.

him: Just goes to show the mantallity.... Have a good day!

Me: you too!
    btw: it's "mentality", you illiterate fuck

him: Lmao ... Again goes to show!

Me: yes, yes it does
    Chat Conversation End

I don't blame ANYBODY for not reading all that.............but what an idiot.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2012
  2. Butcher

Butcher ?

Reputations:
    Wow.

Just wow.

3. MrWarmth

MrWarmth ADORABLE DEPLORABLE Gold

Reputations:
    This would be a good time I think for a truncated "morning" :hw:

4. Slippy

Reputations:
    correct me if I'm wrong, but this is simply a guy who's pissed off about his ex dating new men, and putting her foot down about flying her kids across the country every other weekend

5. MrWarmth

Reputations:
    I bet he wears his baseball cap backwards too

6. Slippy

Reputations:
    heathen

7. MrWarmth

Reputations:
    harumph

8. Motoflou

Motoflou New Member

Reputations:
    I think your daughter got all the writing skillz in the family.

9. Chief2Kick

Chief2Kick I'm all sixes & sevens & nines Staff Member

Reputations:
    Sorry Slippy, didn't read. Have a nice day otherwise.

10. Motoflou

Motoflou New Member

Reputations:
    I totally read it. But I'm gonna stay out of trouble. :jj:

11. Butcher

Butcher ?

Reputations:
    stinking ass-crack

12. Popeye Saavedra

Popeye Saavedra Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    No offense Slippy, but if you go back and re-read this it seems to me that you escalated it with your attitude. He actually sounded pretty civil and willing to discuss things until you started cussing at the guy because he didn't see things your way. The long-short of it: you started it.

13. Butcher

Butcher ?

Reputations:
    uh oh

14. Tarpon1965

Tarpon1965 Resident Dawg Whisperer

Reputations:
    Does she actually think any of us are gonna read all that shit?

15. jaw_belize

jaw_belize Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Who is lori

16. Mr. Potato Head

Mr. Potato Head ~Would Like to Play~ Gold

Reputations:
    So yesterday I declined an offer to go to a party with her. She hit me up on facebook earlier today and we started shooting the shit, and she asked if it would be ok if she maybe came over later. I said sure, and she mentioned she was really hungover etc.

Anyways, at around 8pm I go outside and meet her, and the first thing that happens is that she's annoyed that I hadn't met her closer to her place, since I had said I'd meet her half way. She also got annoyed when she found out my sister was staying over, because her and I are starting a band together, and she wanted to practice a bit - she's on vocals. I said it would be totally cool anyways and my sister would be in her room, but my ex insisted she would not sing with her there.

The first thing we do is just start chatting, and apparently they had met my "best" friend and his gf at a bar yesterday, and it had been all weird. She told me about how the night had went, and threw in several times that she would totally fuck my "best" friend...which was really weird to hear. She also said that 2 guys had been hitting on her super hard in a creepy way, but she was really weird about it, because she didn't appear to think they were creeps?*

Anyways, I start showing her some songs I'd like to cover, she shoots down most of them and says they don't suit her voice, which was a bit of a bummer, but after a while we get into the groove of things and we were both agreeing on cool songs we'd like to do. She begins to get comfortable and actually starts singing to the songs, which was the idea, and she actually sounds really good. Before long we've got our favorite song blasting, I'm on bass (not plugged in) and she's singing like crazy, and shit's really fun. We do this until it's like 11pm, and move on to just showing each other our favorite live performances on youtube. She shows me a local band that she knows most of the members in, and mentions that one of the dudes is like the perfect guy and she'd totally fuck him.

The song we were singing the most was a song from the movie Scott Pilgrim VS The World, which was the movie we had watched together our first date at my place that eventually led to the most embarrassing and awkward sexy time...EVER. Anyways, she mentions she really wants to see it again and that we should watch it later. So when it's 11:30pm and we've watched a bunch of youtube, I ask if we're gonna watch the movie, and she's like sure but then we need to start right away cause I don't have a lot of time.

I start the movie. She's laying on the short side of the L shaped couch again, while I'm sitting on the long side, sort of in the middle. It's a bit awkward because the 4 other move nights that week we'd sorta sat/lay together, but because the other seats were taken. So now I'm sitting there feeling a bit weird and annoyed cause it's actually a huge step back.

For anyone who's seen the movie, the first hour has a lot of sorta romantic awkward moments between the lead male character and the girl he likes. Suddenly during one of the scenes, she leans over laughing a bit and says "do you know who he reminds me of?", and I go "haha of course, he's just like me!". She laughs and says yeah cause he's so awkward and insecure, and she starts leaning against me and running her hands over my chest and back of my hair, while saying I'm totally awkward about it. I sorta nervously laugh and sit still like a manikin, and she sorta snuggles up to my arm/shoulder and stays there. Sitting completely still, she's on my right, but my arm is straight down so her head is effectively resting on my hard shoulder, and I'm feeling incredibly awkward. Am I suppose to put my arm around her? I know this is uncomfortable for her, but I don't really know what she wants me to do? And of course all I can think of is sex.

After about 10 minutes she sits back up and lays down on the short side again. About halfway through the movie, she exclaims she needs to leave because she's working early the next day. I stop the movie, and start putting on my shoes to follow her to her place. By now it's like..1:30am or so. While getting ready to leave, we small chat about how our little music session went, and I say I believe she can sing the song flawlessly if she just believes in her abilities *she then says I need to believe in mine?

I walk her home, we chat a bit, and then walk back.

Not expecting many to read through this, but for those of you interested, that's the latest update :p

[​IMG]

17. Motoflou

Motoflou New Member

Reputations:
    After waking up with a jolt, the girl laid in bed a few seconds longer. Reaching over to switch on her bedside lamp, she tried to remember exactly what had stolen her sweet slumber away. When she couldn’t, the brunette swung her legs over the side of the bed and heaved herself up. Checking the time on her phone, she snorted when she saw it was midnight- the witching hour. Knowing that sleep would only evade her, she left her bedroom for the kitchen, a good cup of coffee on her mind.

As she passed by her front door, a chill spread like liquid fire down her spine. It’s only winter, she told herself, focusing again on the coffee plan. Measuring out scoops, water, and preparing her cup kept her occupied, but as the dark liquid boiled, she had nothing left to keep her mind from wandering off. The chill returned and she couldn’t help but glance behind her to the front door. It stood there innocently enough, just like always. The dead bolt was still in place and she could see nothing amiss with it. Turning back to her coffee, she did her best to forget about the feeling.

With her cup in hand, she started back towards her bedroom. As she walked by the front door, she decided that a quick glance out of the peep hole would help calm her restless mind. The chill worsened with each step she took towards the door and further away from the safety and warmth of her blankets. She pressed her empty hand against the cold, metal door and took a deep breath before leading her eye to the peep hole.

At first, she could only see an inky blackness and somehow seemed to swirl in itself. When she blinked in surprise, the void melted away. She wished it hadn’t. In it’s place, there stood what she could only guess was once a man. The limbs were long and inhumanly awkward, with bulky joints branching off into several arms, not unlike the branches of a tree. The creature was drapped in a black suit, somehow manking the thing more nightmarish to her. The icing on the proverbial cake, however, was what passed as the hellish thing’s face. It was as though her mind blurred the ghastly visage to spare itself further shock and horror.

She shoved herself away from the door with the hand still pressed against it. The scalding mug of coffee fell, the liquid burning her bare legs as she fell backwards and tried to crawl away from the door. She knew, somehow, that her mind hadn’t been playing tricks on her. As she crab walked away from the door, she watched as tendrels as black as the void she first saw snake around through the cracks. The girl was trapped between the instinct to flee and the gut feeling to not turn her back on the door. When the door jolted, the urge to flee overcame her and she slipped in the burning liquid as she tried to make it back to her room.

She knew deep down that she was trapping herself in a corner, but she had to get away from the door. The girl was halfway down the hallway when she heard the previously locked door creak open. She screamed and slipped into a wall, cracking her chin on it and stunning her.

After that, there was only blackness.

–

“Nicole?†a warm, male voice snapped the woman out of her trance. As she turned around, she was met by one of her sister’s doctor’s. She nodded, not sure if she should say anything, or even if she could find her voice if she did have something to say. That morning, she had gotten an urgent phone call from the hospital, saying that her sister, Lindsay, was there. Before they had even let her see her, the doctor’s had pulled her off to the side and insisted that they talk to her about what might have happened. Phrases like ‘self-inflected’ and ‘assault’ had been thrown around and Nicole felt her mind reel.

She still hadn’t fully understood what they had been saying until she saw Lindsay with her own eyes. Her little sister had a bandage wrapped around her head, covering both of her ears as well as her eyes. They said it was to keep her now deadened eyes from drying out and to try to keep infection out of the wounds Lindsay had made to her ears. The doctors had guessed that either she or someone else had jammed a pencil into them to keep her off balance or to deafen herself against something. There was the mix of first and second degree burns on her hands, legs, and feet, from what was assumed to be the coffee her neighbors found slipped all over the entry to her apartment.

As Nicole walked into her sister’s hospital room the first time, she thought she had spied the silhouette of a man in the window. That, she knew, was impossible. Her sister’s room was on the third story of the hospital.

[​IMG]

18. Swayze

Swayze Guest

Reputations:
    Just fuckIn nuts

19. hoochieking

hoochieking Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Sounds to me like this guy is a few months away from someone creating a Facebook memorial page for him. :c

20. Mr. Potato Head

Mr. Potato Head ~Would Like to Play~ Gold

Reputations:
    :hhh: