Katie Couric's Q score stinks

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Nemo, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    .....with females!
    Howard100 news just did this story!
    Team Howard are all over everyone's shitty tv ratings and horrible Q scores...:jj:
    What is stern's 'Q' ??
    How can we see it?
    AGT proves that stern is a failure in the 'Q' too!

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/katie-courics-talk-show-teetering-645257

Katie Couric's Talk Show Teetering on the Verge of Cancellation

........The Q Scores company reported in September that only 10 percent of women view Couric favorably, while 21 percent view her in a negative light. By contrast, daytime leader Ellen DeGeneres has a 29 percent positive Q score and 14 percent negative..............

[​IMG]
    :lol:

2. Eddie Blake

Eddie Blake I love guns and cum Banned User

Reputations:
    I bet her pussy does too :dancin:

3. Mr. Potato Head

Mr. Potato Head ~Would Like to Play~ Gold

Reputations:
    Fucking Beth.....

And Maryanne from Brooklyn?? :facepalm:

4. AcquiringSignal

AcquiringSignal Girthy VIP

Reputations:
    Who can blame the terrorists for hating America.

5. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Stern's Q has dropped so low it's an r now.

6. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    And Couric's on the bro-list, no?!?

[​IMG]

So let's follow this gruesome trajectory...........................

Howard alienates his longtime fans, sells out and makes nice with anybody and everybody in the mainstream that he can.

Then when a new sell-out "friend" hits a rocky patch, he dances on their grave, trumpeting their failure.

But he won't actually go after the "friend" in any kind of real, brave, head-on, entertaining way; he's basically doing it for his own morbid pleasure and in a completely cowardly way.

On the surface it seems like nothing, and I don't like Couric at all, and I think she personifies a lot of what's wrong with the media in the States, but what Howard did here is putrid and grotesque. And this is his work; he put the wheels in motion, made the call.................probably to Gary........................and told him to tell the "news" department to cover this "story".

[​IMG]

If they ever held a rat-fuck Olympics, they'd cancel it and just mail him all the gold medals and save everybody the hassle.

They haven't rated him since 2009 because the numbers were stable and "since no one has been asking for fresh numbers". :jj:

But when they were measuring it, his Q rating was atrocious.

"By grading him (Stern) on a four-point scale, they produced a “positive Q†of 9 and a “negative Q†of 64. “That’s seven times more turn-off than turn-on,†says Levitt." :jj:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jeffbercovici/2011/11/11/hey-nbc-read-this-before-you-pay-howard-stern-15-million/

#glasshouses

7. Dump Button

Dump Button Former Mall Security Guard

Reputations:
    why is stern attacking katie? something in the works on the wiggy side

8. Samurai

Samurai Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Yes, and in his own sick mind this provides the excuse for why his appearance didn't drive up Katie's ratings.

"Robin, look, I like Katie Couric. I'm doing this AGT promo, and basically I have to make appearances. As I said, I like Katie, but unfortunately her show isn't doing stellar in the ratings. It's a tough business. So I went on her show, kind of as a favor. But I'm no miracle worker...at least not every time. Especially when I'm only making one appearance and it's on a show that my audience doesn't really watch otherwise. Anyway, Katie is great and I'm sure she'll land on her feet."

9. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    Yeah, there's definitely some of that going on.

I also think he's got one of those crime boards, like the nutty chick in "Homeland" had, with writing and chain-of-command pictures and different colored strings forming lines and patterns, all in a bizarre attempt to land himself some kind of network talk-show.

And in his mind Couric's failure brings him one step closer to that, and it makes up part of the tapestry of his retarded, delusional, ridiculous master-plan.

"Highlighting the failures of others makes me more marketable! :grad:"

:facepalm:

I'm just wondering how long it will be before Seth Myers shouldn't be around kids.

#clandestine

10. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    Howard100 news mocked Jerry O'Connell's shit ratings too
    No reports about the shit AGT ratings yet....:coffee:

Perhaps some payback for this....
    [video=youtube;QVtJJv3dKl4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVtJJv3dKl4[/video]

11. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    I'm uncomfortable with being attracted to Katie

12. hypo666

hypo666 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It's the ' sarah palin curse', many of those who did down the sexy witch of the north have had their careers go on a serious nose dive. I think she be on some serious black magic /voodoo shit or perhaps one of todds native relatives is a witch doctor. Who is keith olbermann for instance these days?

13. BeerCanThick

BeerCanThick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The thing with Howard Stern is, the last time the company that figures out somebody's "Q rating" did a Stern Q rating analysis was 2009.

The guy isn't even on radar. The one thing that cited study (linked in the thread) was that 30 percent of people have no idea who he is.
    Of the people who know who he is, 7 times as many people dislike him as like him.

Look at AGT. The very first show he did, 25 percent of the audience left and they've never come back. The show is the same shit that it always
    was with one difference: Instead of a bland, banal Piers Morgan that people don't like OR hate you replaced him with somebody people hate 7 times
    more than they like. Talking about AGT leads to discussing Stern's Q rating and how sharply negative it is.

The reason that is banned as a discussion? Howard wants one last 2 or 3 year, 150 million dollar radio contract (that is why he is "all in")
    Furthermore, he wants to parlay the new and improved, feminine and "evolved" version of his radio show and his AGT gig into some
    Charlie Rose/Larry King/Matt Lauer/George Stephanopolous "very serious interviewer" gig.

Talking about his Q rating being 70, with 60 percent of the people hating him?
    Not gonna fly.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2013
  14. RonHeinzkaboot

RonHeinzkaboot Adultophile VIP

Reputations:
    Ill never forget the show where he found out his sidekicks Q Rating blew hia away. That chair has been empty for a long time.

15. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Could Beff look any cuntier?

16. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Katie looks like she knows how to fuck........