Katie Lee Interviews Beth for Hamptoms Magazine *WARNING* Get your barf bag*WARNING*

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Jet, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Jet

Jet Active Member

Reputations:
    This is an old article, but it's still entertaining to pick it apart. I love the captions under the pictures, "Katie is wearing all her own clothes", "Beth is wearing...<enter laundry list of designer clothes>". I added a few quotes that I found myself just shaking my head at. :facepalm:

http://hamptons-magazine.com/personalities/articles/a-friend-indeed-1

[​IMG]
    ON KATIE: Dress, earrings and bracelet, Katie’s own. ON BETH: Dress, Jen’s Pirate Booty ($165). Singer22, 41 Glen Cove Road, East Hills; singer22.com. Earrings, Melissa Joy Manning ($395). Jennifer Miller, 28 Jobs Lane, Southampton; jennifermillerjewelry.com. Charm necklace, Maya Brenner Designs ($330). mayabrenner.com. Belt, J.Crew ($48). 14 Main St., East Hampton; jcrew.com. Turquoise beaded bracelets, Queen Baby (price on request). kingbabystudio.com. Other bracelets, Beth’s own

[TABLE="width: 200, align: right"]
    [TR]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    KATIE LEE: You and Howard are the most affectionate couple I know. What is the best thing about being married to him?

BETH OSTROSKY STERN: You always say that! Actually, you are not the first person to tell us that. We really do have fun together, day in and day out, and we do well when we are together 24/7. After almost 12 years, I still cannot get enough of him. We love to say that we are so lucky that we get to have a slumber party together every night. What is our secret? We appreciate each other, and he really listens to everything I say. I think he is quite a catch—the perfect husband.

KL: Since you know the area so well, do you have any secret spots or activities that most people do not know about?
    BOS: You and I seem to have discovered Exhale Bridgehampton’s Core Fusion class. I do not know if people will love me or hate me for telling them to try it, [but] it really is such a great workout. I am hosting a class there on August 6 at 6 PM; all the proceeds will go to my favorite organization outhere, the Wildlife Rescue Center of the Hamptons. I signed you up already. It should be fun—exercise then cocktails, my two favorite things.

KL: Howard has become quite the photographer, and lucky for him, he has you as his muse. How does it feel to be in front of his lens? Does it make you nervous or more comfortable?
    BOS: Howard loves his newest hobby, and it is taking over our lives! No one in the house is safe—click, click, click, every second. But, seriously, he is really good and I love being his muse. He has taken pictures of me and our pets that I will cherish forever. I think he captures a look from me in his photos that no one else can achieve. I suppose it is the “look of love.†He is so cute when he is taking pictures; he melts my heart.

KL: You and Howard made some additions to your family recently. What does Bianca think about her new brother and sister?
    BOS: Over the past year and a half, Howard and I have adopted two adult cats from North Shore Animal League, Apple and Walter. Cats are such easy, fun pets. Bianca is so kind to them, but she always has to have our undivided attention, of course! They are being photographed by their dad every second as well. They seem bored by the picture-taking already.

I love how she left out "FAMILY" in this last one...:nocheer:

KL: You have a storybook love and have created quite a diverse and successful career for yourself. Out of all my friends, I look at you and think you are just about as close to “having it all†as anyone I know. Where do you see life taking you in five years?

BOS: I will hopefully be as happy and as fulfilled as I am at this very moment, surrounded by the love of my husband and my animals and friends like you. I would love to open a shelter of my own one day. If I can make that happen, all of my dreams will have come true.

2. PelicanWig

PelicanWig Beautiful Soup

Reputations:
    That was even worse than I thought out would be. Howard sucks at photography why does everyone act like he is Ansell Adams.

3. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    We didn't start the fire.

4. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
  5. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    i got scared....i thought it was a new article...it demonstrates how utterly stupid and totally vapid these two idiots are and even better how billy and howard got taken in by these two grifters.

6. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I would love to see katie's face when Billy dropped his troushers

7. telecaster

telecaster Get Yer Ya Ya's Out

Reputations:
    Wish we could have isabella, Nibbler and Monsoon interview the Horse.

8. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    he's ansel adams apple.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2013
  9. Chatsworth

Chatsworth Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Fake writer. Fake photographer. Fake model. Fake magazine.

10. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    that read gave my soul ringworm

11. Brokenbad

Brokenbad Well-Known Member

Reputations:

That's phenomenoe!!

12. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Wasn't Katie Lee just married to Billy Joel for like 5 minutes? She sure has been able to spread out that 15 minutes of fame.

13. Halloween

Halloween Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    You got that right. :facepalm:
    [​IMG]

14. AGT Blows

AGT Blows Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Katie Lee needs to stay away from this woman.
    [​IMG]

15. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "I think he captures a look from me in his photos that no one else can achieve. I suppose it is the “look of love.”

Unfortunately for Howard, it always looks like Beth is more in love with Katie Lee than with him.

16. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
  17. Roland Schwinn

Roland Schwinn *Likes reported as of October 14, 2016 Gold

Reputations:
    That katie lee is quite the fox. I would give her a hefty sum of money for some of her "time." Granted a hefty sum of money to me would be much different than her definition. :(

18. Shoedini

Shoedini Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I wonder if Katie is the person H said knew was cheating and H said he wasn't sure if was supposed to say something back when she was married to Billy Joel.

19. Roland Schwinn

Roland Schwinn *Likes reported as of October 14, 2016 Gold

Reputations:
    I always assumed he was referring to Beth, and was just to much of a pussy to do anything about it. :dontknow:

20. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    i just always assume he's making this shit up. he always has a personal example for a point he's trying to make. if i recall correctly, howard said it was a friend and he knew for sure that she was cheating on him. anyone i would call a friend that i was 100% sure were being cheated on, i would absolutely tell them. unless i was the one she was cheating with.