Kesha accuses music producer Dr. Luke of sexual assault, forced drug use in lawsuit

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by boognishstern, Oct 14, 2014.

1. boognishstern

boognishstern Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Kesha accuses music producer Dr. Luke of sexual assault, forced drug use in lawsuit
    The singer claims Dr. Luke was so violent and emotionally manipulative that she almost died. She is suing to get a judge to release her from her contract with the producer.
    BY Nancy Dillon
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Tuesday, October 14, 2014, 12:52 PM
    • A
    • A
    • A
    [​IMG] Kevin Winter/Getty Images Kesha and Dr. Luke onstage at the ASCAP Pop Music Awards in 2011.
    Kesha claims she was sexually and physically abused by her music producer during a decade of hell under his management, according to a new lawsuit obtained by TMZ.com.

The singer claims Dr. Luke forced her to use drugs and alcohol to compromise her defenses and was so violent and emotionally manipulative that she almost died, TMZ said.

In one instance, Kesha claims Dr. Luke forced her to drink with him and then gave her something he called "sober pills,” TMZ said.

Kesha claims she woke up naked in Dr. Luke's bed the following day feeling sore, sick and unable to remember how she got there.

[​IMG] Frazer Harrison/Getty Images Kesha claims Dr. Luke was so violent and emotionally manipulative that she almost died. Enlarge
    [​IMG] Tommaso Boddi/WireImage Kesha is suing to get a judge to release her from her contract with Dr. Luke. Enlarge
    She also claims he viciously attacked her at his Malibu house, forcing her to run barefoot down a coastal highway and hide in the mountains.

The singer is suing to get a judge to release her from her contract with the producer.

"This lawsuit is a wholehearted effort by Kesha to regain control of her music career and her personal freedom after suffering for ten years as a victim of mental manipulation, emotional abuse and an instance of sexual assault at the hands of Dr. Luke,” her lawyer Mark Geragos said, according to TMZ.

ndillon@nydailynews.com

smichal likes this.
  2. kicksave7

kicksave7 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He always struck me as being a creep.

smichal likes this.
  3. lilbuddy67

lilbuddy67 A man with breath-taking anger management issues Banned User

Reputations:
    God, it looks like she smells so bad.

4. Lester

Lester Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    But he's a doctor.

Mack29, YokoOhNo, Mulletude and 2 others like this.
  5. Phan Neepack

Phan Neepack Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That chick's a friggin mutt... She should be on her knees thanking her maker that anyone's buying her shit music

6. rolltide

rolltide Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    That's the same feeling that every woman feels before doing the walk of shame.

7. boognishstern

boognishstern Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Internet Buzzing: Is Ke$ha Really A Genius?
    Posted on December 5, 2011 by @jordans_life
    [​IMG]

There’s been a lot of discussion online about whether or not Ke$ha is actually a “genius.”

The controversy came from an old interview with Seventeen Magazine where they claim the woman who wrote “We R Who We R,” is much smarter than she appears.

“Ke$ha was also a certified genius, with an IQ over 140 and an SAT score of 1500.”

Seventeen supports their discourse with a quote from the singer, but she never addresses the test scores they provide.

“I would drive to the local college and take classes on Cold War history, just for fun.”

As surprising as her interest in global politics may be, this still provides little proof as to her aptitude or intelligence. Upon discovering the article on Reddit, like most people, I spat out my coffee and my first instinct was to take to the message board and express my outrage. However, this caused me to question what makes a genius in 2011.

In the interest of full-disclosure, let it be known that I have personally interviewed Ke$ha and she was very nice but nothing about her that indicated she was exceptionally bright. Although, I’m willing to entertain this idea based on an alternative theory.

The dictionary on my Macbook defines a “genius” as “a person who is exceptionally intelligent or creative, either generally or in some particular respect.” If writing pop-music is considered an art or at least respected as a creative outlet, she wins some serious points.

Not only does she get glowing endorsements from collaborators like Dr. Luke and Max Martin, Ke$ha can hold her own as a songwriter. In 2010 alone, she wrote six top ten singles on the billboard hot 100. More over, she helped pen Britney’s massively popular “Till The World Ends” and a few tracks for Rihanna. To most people, however, this is old news and many will argue it still won’t earn her the title of “genius.”

Instead, what makes Ke$ha a genius is the fact that she is truly a paradox. A smart girl, choosing to write the dumbest songs on the radio. If her efforts to get every American teenager pregnant and dumb down the english language is intentional, she’s brilliant. All the glitter, tacky fashion accessories and not-so-subtle euphemisms could be part of a master marketing plan she devised to fool us all.

In my interview with Ke$ha, I remember she caught me off guard when said “it’s pop-music, it’s not brain surgery.”

You have to wonder if she’s aware of her audience and feeding them mindless mush accordingly. If she is, we shouldn’t hold her accountable for the ridiculous lyrics or dance tracks many claim are void of substance. If anything, what we hate on her for is merely a reflection of an already degenerated industry struggling to survive. The reality of the situation is: she just does it a lot better than other pop stars.

What we do know is Ke$ha was enrolled in the International Baccalaureate at her high school and she was always in the “gifted program”. We also know that she dropped out of high school, got her GED but never put those SAT scores to work. But where do we stand on this whole genius thing? By no means is Ke$ha an academic or should we praise her above average intellect, however, you might be able to make an argument for her creative abilities. She’s proven her ability to create infectious, easily digestible pop-tunes that many performers pay other people to write.

It may be a little early to call her a genius but she’s undeniably exceptional in her field and that’s enough for me.

:artiejj:

YokoOhNo and smichal like this.
  8. Dreamking

Dreamking The dogs of doom are howlin' low...

Reputations:
    Never heard her music.

But I would like to do her.

Smart girls are always the most "experimental".

smichal and boognishstern like this.
  9. NyMarkNy

NyMarkNy VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    This bitch hates her contract and her team came up with forcing this producer to release her or they would pursue a bs lawsuit. He called their bluff, so they are going through with it. Its so transparent its crazy that its even being taken seriously.

Any woman who accuses a man of sexual misconduct and is then found to be lying should be sentenced to the same amount of time as the man if he was guilty.

10. mattyfishrip197

mattyfishrip197 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    anal

YokoOhNo likes this.
  11. TheWonk

TheWonk POTY Music Forum Gold

Reputations:
    I thought this was Luke?

[​IMG]

12. Ronniecheated

Ronniecheated Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Somebody post the pics of her taking loads to the face.

13. Weed

Weed Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Who knew that these music producers had such esteemed credentials. Did Dr. Luke attend the same medical school as this other famous producer/doctor?

[​IMG]

smichal likes this.
  14. UpInSmoke123

UpInSmoke123 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "She claims Dr. Luke said, among other things, "You are not that pretty, you are not that talented, you are just lucky to have me." As we reported, she claims he called her "a fat f***ing refrigerator.""

lol

15. EndOfLine

EndOfLine PLATINUM SPONSOR VIP

Reputations:
    Who actually believes this bullshit? Oh, yeah - Seventeen Magazine readers.

YokoOhNo and boognishstern like this.
  16. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Exhibit #1 in his defense case

[​IMG]

YokoOhNo, mattzane227, Mantis and 3 others like this.
  17. wife is a whore

wife is a whore Stripped of POTY for butthurting staff VIP

Reputations:
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I had to fuck 4 trax like every other ho. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

YokoOhNo and boognishstern like this.
  18. Smartguy

Smartguy This Space Is For Rent VIP

Reputations:
    You would have to drug me to fuck that shapeless blob.

YokoOhNo likes this.
  19. bobabooey

bobabooey Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The microchip in her head is making her say that.

20. Murcielago

Murcielago Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Reputations:
    So it was pretty much like every other day, with the anomaly being that she knew the guy beforehand.