Shop Now At Amazon

Kevin Smith: Howard Stern broke my heart

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Know More BS, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Know More BS

Know More BS Member

Reputations:
    I'm not the biggest fan of his movies but the guy tells a great story. His spoken word tour I thought was excellent. Some great podcasts.

And Howard and Gary shit on him and later pass on a visit. Clueless douchebags.

[video=youtube;sBvvSRLj8HE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBvvSRLj8HE[/video]

Howard's response.

[video=youtube;g1NpJHs8FRA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1NpJHs8FRA[/video]

Last edited: Sep 25, 2013
  2. RobinsBedSores

RobinsBedSores Active Member

Reputations:
    He goes on O & A.

3. LaserTilt

LaserTilt Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Yeah he would've had great stories from Hollywood. His books have great ones about lost of actors, actresses, directors and producers. Him being on O&A was probably a factor too. Waste not having him on years ago.

4. Murcielago

Murcielago Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Kevin is a bit unstable emotionally, he frequently cries over Batman cartoons.

5. jameslanza

jameslanza Active Member

Reputations:
    So people are so annoyed with howard stern they have become opie and Anthony fans? Wow

6. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This Howard/Kevin Smith feud has now denied the world of knowing Smith's penis size.

7. boomer1976

boomer1976 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Hollywood babble on is one of my favorite podcasts. I highly recommend it if you like to laugh.

8. Rob0729

Reputations:
    Although I am not the biggest fans of his movies, I kind of like the fact that he is unashamed to be a huge geek. Everyone in Hollywood is so concerned about their image and he isn't afraid to be a big fat geek.

9. cah155

cah155 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Ugh terrible loss. I needed to know if it was beer can thick!

10. tHISisKiSSeL

tHISisKiSSeL ♡❂❁❀♡ Gold

Reputations:
    it's sad. i'm sticking with giant douche 'til the end though. shit sandwich is the worst.

11. Droog

Droog Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Howard may be a piece of shit these days, but I'm siding with him over Kevin Smith. For whatever reason, Kevin Smith likes to start controversy with everyone. I think it's his way of trying to stay relevant. He started a feud with Adam Carolla as well. They were supposed to do a TV project together and Kevin Smith shut him out of the deal and then lied about it and said that Adam slighted him on something. Adam called him out on it on his podcast. He brought in all email communication and brought his agent in to verify that they had a contract signed. Kevin Smith should be blacklisted.

[video=youtube;_-24tkJUQNQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-24tkJUQNQ[/video]

12. Rob0729

Reputations:
    Smith may be a shit, but Howard is too. Howard used to call the guy at seven in the morning east coast time to ask him Superman questions on the air. If you listened to the Best of special that was superhero themed a few months back, you would have heard Howard called him all the time. He was always the guy they went to with comic book questions.

I can see Smith being pissed off that Howard would use him like that and then not put him on the air when he needed to promote something. Howard does that with a lot of guests who were good to him (see Dee Snyder).

13. Willowglen

Willowglen Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    As opposed to Howard who cries over the Sons of Anarchy theme?

14. Droog

Reputations:
    Did you listen to Howard's version in the OP? He said Kevin Smith started talking crap about Howard long ago and then came to him to try to promote his crap at the last minute. I do agree that Howard shits on people and is a total user. Look what he did to Bob Levy. But where Kevin Smith is concerned, I just can't trust his take on anything. He cost Adam Carolla $500k with his shenanigans. Carolla had a signed contract. Out of fear of being blacklisted in Hollywood by making a stink and insisting on being paid, he just let it go. He got zero.

15. OCDlikeaMF

OCDlikeaMF Member

Reputations:
    He has been going thru the motions for the 2 or 3 years. He was on fumes when he re-signed. These last 2 weeks is like he was cramming guest in. He mentioned one time, he didn't like the show to be that hurried. Im no kreskin, but Im predicting Kid Rock will be in studio in a month or two. Seeing how the show is only on 3 days a week and he has vacation 35 weeks a year........

16. cia212

cia212 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I like some of Kevin's podcasts but the fucker can take forever to make a point...and he's too easy on actors he knows. He practically jizzed himself when he found out Affleck got the Batman role.

17. Rob0729

Reputations:
    Who believes Howard's version of anything? He is the biggest liar on the planet. I trust Smith more than Howard. Not that I trust Smith all that much. Howard has been caught in so many lies that I think it is harder to tell when he is telling the truth. If you listen to Howard, he still has tens of millions of listeners, the show is better than ever, he puts more effort in the show now than he ever did, he only had an one year contract with NBC for AGT and NBC begged him to come back, etc. Need I go on with the lies Howard has told and that is just this week.

18. Droog

Reputations:
    I guess two liars don't make a truth teller. I think they both suck.

19. Rob0729

Reputations:
    Well, you knew that he was going to talk up the selection of his good friend as Batman. You can't really fault him with that. I occasionally listen to his blog (some of his Batman podcasts are good), but I will never listen to that podcast because I already know what he is going to say.

20. OCDlikeaMF

OCDlikeaMF Member

Reputations:
    For Howard have a show so chocked full of guest, he must be getting alot of grief from somewhere. The show has been nothing but a AGT commercial for the last 2 years. Are all his friends AGT fans? Not one of his pals have said they hate it. AGT. Idol all that gimick shit never helps the constant. Ok, Kelly Clarkson and Underwood did well, thats the exception.......