Khloe Kardashian, Mario Lopez to Host ‘The X-Factor’

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by HS Cult Leader, Oct 17, 2012.

1. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:
    Khloe Kardashian, Mario Lopez to Host ‘The X-Factor’

By ABC News

Oct 16, 2012 8:38pm

Another Kardashian has another TV gig: Khloe Kardashian has been confirmed as one of the new hosts of Fox’s “The X-Factor” along with “Saved by the Bell” alum and “Extra” host Mario Lopez.

Kardashian, star of “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” and the spin-off “Khloe & Lamar,” and Lopez will begin appearing on the reality competition midway through its current second season, joining judges Britney Spears, L.A. Reid, Demi Lovato and Simon Cowell.

The addition of Kardashian and Lopez to the reality competition show had been rumored for months. “The worst kept secret in Hollywood is out,” Cowell joked in Fox’s press release. “Mario and Khloé are our hosts. They will debut on our first live show in November and I couldn’t be happier.”
    “I’m so thrilled to become a part of ‘The X-Factor’ family,” Kardashian said. “I’ve been a big fan of the show and look forward to working with Simon and all of the judges. It’s going to be so much fun!”
    “I’m very excited to be joining ‘The X-Factor team,’” Lopez said. “I love the show, and I’ve been a big fan of Simon Cowell and the judges for a long time. Khloé and I have been friends for years and I know we’ll be a great team and have a blast.”

2. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:
    When I think back to the time when Howard announced that he's been named the judge of AGT, and the ass sucking fest that lasted for weeks with everyone raving as if he was nominated to the Supreme Court. Howard raved that his selection was because of his long illustrious career and incredible ability for recognizing new talent... On and on...

But really AGT had other judges before Howard, and ALL these other shows that are stocked with judges that have as much talent as a bucket of rocks, means they are no better then the "King of all Hypocrites". So this proves that NO ONE needed Howard's vast talent for that show because all these shows are just that, shows! They are long vapid infomercials that only require someone with a pulse to sit in those bullshit judge seats.

3. Howard Stork

Howard Stork "Big Nosed and Jewish"

Reputations:
    Two more vomits. :facepalm: