Kim Kardashian app to make 200 million.

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by LaserT, Jul 25, 2014.

1. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
    Beth might like this app.

[​IMG]

"The Kardashians have built a multimillion-dollar empire on the public’s inexplicable fascination with their outlandish, extremely wealthy family, and the absurd antics that make up their daily lives. That trend continues with “Kim Kardashian: Hollywood,” a new extremely popular game app — in which users conquer various levels to become an “A-list” celebrity, with Kim as your spirit guide — that is projected to make $200 million this year."

200 million??!! I just don't get this whole Kardashian thing or their popularity? Maybe I'm just getting old :snicker:

2. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...i think her 15 minutes is up no way that app sees 200m.

3. LaserT

Reputations:
    I don't think this chick is talented at all R.P., but she is way beyond 15 minutes. Supposedly this already a huge hit.

"Analysts forecast that the app, a breakout hit for the developer, will probably rake in $200 million in revenue by the end of this year, according to reports byBloomberg .

With the launch of the game just three weeks ago, stock price of Glu is at the highest it’s been in 18 months – making this the biggest and most profitable year in the company’s history."

4. Anyonenow

Anyonenow Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    A Ryan Seacrest production.

5. R.P. McMurphy

Reputations:
    ...wow well ok i was trying to give america credit for being smarter than that. my country tis of thee sweet land of stupidity. shes the most disgusting raunchy pig on 2 feet.

6. kingship

kingship Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    When you think about it, shit like this totally explains Obama's re-election. I'm not joking in the slightest. I fear for my children's futures.

Stag and NotMyBro like this.
  7. LaserT

Reputations:
    Couldn't agree more. Not sure why America made this family and that mother A list multi millionaires? :dontknow:

8. NyMarkNy

NyMarkNy VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    She isnt talented, shes a cunt. However the people using her image to make money? Geniuses.

I dont think people grasp the level of intelligence these marketing, development, and business advisors have at that level. They are able to take a fat assed hooker and use her image, along with understanding how stupid the american public is, and generate hundreds of millions of dollars.

Fucking incredible.

9. CatParty

CatParty Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  10. artful dodger

artful dodger Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    i don't think it takes a genius to promote a circus and calling them A-list is laughable laser

11. NotMyBro

NotMyBro VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I think we all do. It's the complete inversion of value system. When talentless fame seekers are paid 100x more than teachers who educate our kids, you know something's fucked.

CatParty and R.P. McMurphy like this.
  12. R.P. McMurphy

Reputations:
    ...you never heard a peep out of the mom when nicole brown simpson was murdered and they were best friends. fey resnick was a hanger on. seems like after a svoogie video taped himself pissing on kim and fucking her in the ass is when her popularity started. then all the svoogies passed her around pissing on her and fucking her in the ass. it eventually led to a kid name ignori and a 200 million dollar cartoon app.

ok i want to volunteer to be the first person to take up a home base on mars cause this and all the other stuff like it drives me nucking futz.

13. LaserT

Reputations:
    I don't call them that ha. Kim Kardashian is listed as A-list on many sites. She makes more than most A-listers. Crazy world. I'd say more B-C list.

14. R.P. McMurphy

Reputations:
    ...she got the cover of vogue and that shocked a lot of people from an 'upper crust'. even howard cant get his moose on vouge. maybe its ryan seacrest driving all this smut while he acts squeaky clean. the k's definitely have a deal with tmz and radar to keep them front page.

15. artful dodger

artful dodger Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    then you are propagating proliferating perpetuating and prolonging the putrescent poison riiightt!!!

[​IMG]

16. HankTheDrunkenAngryDwarf

HankTheDrunkenAngryDwarf Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Kim>Beth. She makes her own money and is way hotter.

17. LaserT

Reputations:
    It really is amazing. I mean, you would've thought her and the family would've been out of the limelight years ago when people just said what the hell is this crap? What talent? But years later they still dominate the mags and TV with multiple shows. It's insane. I don't get it.

18. scoobyla

scoobyla Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Dude, you started a thread about her. She's popular because of people like you.

I don't get people calling them dumb either, obviously they are smart business people.

19. scoobyla

scoobyla Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It does. If it didn't everyone would do it.

20. LaserT

Reputations:
    Yes me posting a thread here will blow her up. I made her career with this. She's over a decade into her hit career, worth about 80 million they say. I think my post doesn't matter. But if my little post here in July of 2014 is the reason for her decade success making millions, ok I'll take it. I made her popular. :snicker:

Also I never said dumb in my post. I said, I don't get it. There's no talent.

AmishGirl likes this.