Kimmel interview

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by JoeyG, May 13, 2013.

1. JoeyG

JoeyG Active Member

Reputations:
    I cannot believe that Howard told Molly that Beth expected to get asked to be in the wedding party. He is such a Gadamned douche bag. That whole entire interview was just shit. It is so obvious Howard/Beth are friends with them simply to get "in" the Hollywood elite crowd.

2. Dump Button

Dump Button Former Mall Security Guard

Reputations:
    Howard also admitted that they invited themselves over one day to Aniston's place during the vacation in Mexico

3. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    After all the shit Howard has said about Jennifer Aniston in the past, that takes a lot of balls.

4. CCMaguire

CCMaguire Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I found it very telling that Molly described Beth as "very sweet". Who describes a good friend like that? The description "very sweet" is reserved for people you don't really like, but have to say something nice about. Beth sent Molly underwear and Howard had to stress that the panties were BLUE. Beth expects Molly to wear panties that she bought her on her wedding day!

5. 922Wine

922Wine Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Jesus, is this true?

Holy Shit. He is the personification of money cannot buy you class. What an absolutely tacky couple. Well, what do you expect from a complete asshole who sits there and says a person isn't evolved if they're *eating* meat while wearing fucking leather and walking around with a purse/shoes made from leather. Because leather doesn't kill cows :rolleye:.

6. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    holy moley

what a girl!!!!!

i hope Molly has the balls to ignore those two losers.

7. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
    That's disgusting. No, I don't want a gold digger who has no talent but to pick up Howard to forward herself, in my wedding party. Geez, now this vapid douche expects to be Hollywood after all the "Oh Howard I don't want to be famous or be that girl, I just want you". :puke:

8. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    thus making their wedding night sex be about Beth.

9. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I remember jimmy's first wife from the man show

10. Thelma

Thelma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This was classic Stern. First he said he felt "a little odd man out" staying at a hotel while all the celebs were at the house with Aniston. But then he turned it around and said he felt Jimmy would rather have stayed at a hotel, too.

Howard: "So many times I turned to Beth and I said, 'I'm so glad I'm not at the house.'"

He said Aniston seemed to be the "alpha male" and that everyone had to follow her schedule.

Howard: "If Jennifer asked you again, would you stay at a hotel?"

Jimmy said it was more fun at the house because he likes doing something Howard wouldn't be familiar with - socializing.

Finally Howard said he's glad he wasn't on the balcony with Aniston because he could have been photographed with her.

Howard: "Who wants to be photographed in your bathing suit unless you're Matthew McConaughey."

-- In other words, Howard wasn't jealous at all. :rolleyes:

11. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
    Beth must be counting down the days to a divorce and cash out and then have the young bf/husband who parties and hangs out.

12. jackieavenger

jackieavenger Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I didn't hear the entire show today but I give credit to flaflaflunkey for booking some good guests for a change. I did hear the beginning of the kimmel interview and there were some interesting moments. Like when howard complained that sirius won't paint his green room and his "tight budget" won't allow him to remodel. what a cocksucker. why doesn't anyone call him out on his shit? Everyone knows he's getting paid 50 mil a year which he keeps mainly to himself. he could easily throw a few thousand and make the room real nice but he wants sirius to do it. howie you cheap fuck you no longer are on kroc where the fcc is up your ass and you are working for the man. You are the man and disappointingly you are perhaps worse in your business dealings than the corporations you worked for.

Also, it's apparent that howie is very jealous of jimmy. remember that jimmy started off in radio and within 10 years he has been embraced by the a-list in hollywood and more relevant today than howie. did you hear how passive-aggressive (a jewish specialty btw) he was with jimmy, calling him a loser who only hob-knobs with celebrities? it's amazing that after all these years of shrink meetings he still can't recognize projection. stern is such a douchy asshole...yet i still listen. :facepalm:

13. mike25

mike25 Active Member VIP

Reputations:
    molly was a nerdy girl on student council who became a comedy writer

beth was a high school bimbo who wanted to blow the jocks.

those 2 are natural enemies ;)

Last edited: May 14, 2013
  14. whatsit

whatsit Dawg Lover VIP

Reputations:
    true :bigthink: but Beth obviously wants to hang with the cool kids.

15. whatsit

whatsit Dawg Lover VIP

Reputations:
    it was a great interview though. I am listening to it again now.