Kimmel Takes Shit From Anti-Vaccine Advocates

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by BethSucks, Mar 8, 2015.

1. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    Jimmy Kimmel: I won't say sorry for slamming anti-vaccine parents

Jimmy Kimmel has an 8-month-old daughter, and he is sick and tired of all this anti-vaccination chatter lately, so he decided to do something about it.

The TV host made a PSA last week about why parents should be vaccinating their children. He preceded the video with a long speech about his pro-vaccine stance, and slammed celebs like Jenny McCarthy for speaking out against the practice.

Kimmel then played a PSA he shot that featured frustrated doctors blasting parents who don’t vaccinate.

And after the PSA aired, the Twitterverse erupted in angry messages directed at Kimmel, he revealed this week on his show.

Kimmel tackled the issue once again on Monday night, saying despite the scores of angry messages calling for him to apologize, he had no intention of saying sorry.

“A lot of these groups are insisting I present both sides of the argument, and I am not going to do that either for the same reason I wouldn’t present both sides if a group of people decided that pancakes make you gay. They don’t, and there is no point in discussing it.”

Kimmel then played a spoof video that featured “protesters” who stopped people on the street and tried to get them to agree that children should decide whether or not they get vaccinated.

2. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Is he getting shit from this guy?

or from this lady?

Senator Hillary Clinton, in response to a questionnaire from the autism activist group A-CHAMP, wrote that she was "Committed to make investments to find the causes of autism, including possible environmental causes like vaccines." And when asked if she would support a study of vaccinated vs. unvaccinated children, she said: "Yes. We don't know what, if any, kind of link there is between vaccines and autism - but we should find out."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-kirby/obama-climbs-on-the-vacci_b_97969.html

Jim J Jiblets likes this.
  3. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    And he was supposed to be the great orator, what a bunch of incoherent pablum designed to offend the fewest possible.

4. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    he is incredibly stupid.

sheet metal wor likes this.
  5. Batwings

Batwings Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Good for him.

AmericasJudge and stanggirl like this.
  6. JameGumb

JameGumb We're all out of toner!

Reputations:
    Im all for vaccinations. But I still think Kimmels a douche for leading the unnecessary Leno bashing bandwagon. And his homo erotic affiliation with Gunky. So fuck him.

7. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    fuck Jimmy Kimmel... he could be pro-me breathing O2 and I would still hate his faggot ass...

fucking sell out use to be funny dipshit...