Kind of hot, but completely fucking nuts

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by koclem, May 12, 2012.

1. koclem

koclem .|..O..|. VIP Banned User

Reputations:
    http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/blood_lust_in_beau_stab_rVOuSo843edQH3pYtnu4gI

[​IMG]

Her face is the picture of innocence — but her clothes tell a different story.
    Cops found Yekaterina Pusepa standing on a lower Manhattan sidewalk yesterday drenched in blood — blotchy handprints covering her arms and T-shirt.
    Lying on the street was her boyfriend, splayed out with a knife wound to the chest.
    She was sobbing furiously — but last night it turned out she was crying crocodile tears as cops charged her with stabbing her beau in a fit of rage inside their Gold Street apartment.
    Pusepa, 22, was hauled off in handcuffs from the grisly scene around 3:30 a.m. yesterday. Hours later she was hit with charges of attempted murder and assault in the second degree.
    [​IMG]GORY AFFAIR: A crying Yekaterina Pusepa (above), bloodied from the stab wounds suffered by boyfriend Alec Katsnelson (inset), is taken away yesterday in cuffs.

Sources said Pusepa had tried to wiggle out of responsibility by laying out a strange defense during hours of questioning.
    She told cops she grabbed a kitchen knife during a heated argument with Alec Katsnelson — but that he took it from her hand and plunged it into his own chest.
    But sources said she changed her story under questioning. And after Katsnelson, 22, got out of surgery at Bellevue Hospital yesterday he said she stabbed him with one of two knives that cops found.
    He and Pusepa have been dating since November, when they moved into a second-floor, $2,300-a-month apartment with Katsnelson’s cousin, said a childhood friend.
    Their relationship soon soured and he once tried to kick her out. Cops were called at one point after they got into a fight — and he spent the weekend in jail.
    “I hear them arguing a lot, yelling at each other,†a neighbor said. “But I never saw them fighting.â€
    Their fighting escalated early yesterday.
    “I heard a lot of yelling, two people screaming,†said a 26-year-old student who lives in the building. “A lot of the screaming was coming from a woman.â€
    The argument was so intense, another neighbor was heard yelling, “You guys need to shut up!â€
    “She was screaming more and louder,†the neighbor said. “It was anger and hostility like someone making threats. You could tell there was a fight.â€
    Police were called to the building by a different neighbor, Evelyn Gentile, who was awoken by Pusepa’s screams to “Call 911!â€

[​IMG]
    She told the operator, “There is someone bleeding on the street — he’s either shot or stabbed!â€
    Gentile said Pusepa helped Katsnelson downstairs — his body drenched in blood from neck to waist.
    “She was lying on top of him,†Gentile added. “She looked scared.â€
    [​IMG]
    Katsnelson’s mother, Lena Katsnelson, told The Post that her son was in the process of getting a restraining order against Pusepa. She described her as a violent girl who’s attacked the Duane Reade worker in the past.
    “He’s in love with her,†Lena Katsnelson said. “I tell him this is the wrong relationship but he wouldn’t listen.â€
    This is not Pusepa’s first brush with the law.
    In 2009, she was busted in California for driving under the influence on Christmas Day.
    [​IMG]

2. MrWarmth

MrWarmth ADORABLE DEPLORABLE Gold

Reputations:
    That city is a fucking zoo

3. Popeye Saavedra

Popeye Saavedra Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Who's the lucky chick that got to check her butt for drugs?

4. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    Too bad she didn't bumped into the "damper" "well dressed" groper.....that is fondling Manhattan broads.

5. Lou Skunt

Lou Skunt ____________________ Banned User

Reputations:
    That bitch is nuttier than a squirrel turd, but I wouldn't hold it against her. I bet she would clean up real nice.

6. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    In mother Russia, girlfriend stab YOU!

7. Robert Higgins

Robert Higgins Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Crazy Russian chicks always make the strippers. Free Yekaterina!

8. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    Hmm. Interesting. The dude was the one who the cops made spend the night in jail after an earlier altercation. And he was in the process of getting a restraining order against her. She says he stabbed himself, but he says she stabbed him. I wonder if a CSI-type investigator can tell if the knife wound(s) were self-inflicted.

Either way, these two need to be separated. :jj:

9. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    [​IMG]
    Cops found Yekaterina Pusepa standing on the sidewalk outside a lower Manhattan McDonalds yesterday drenched in ketchup
    . "The fries were cold- I went a little crazy"

10. BrulesRules

BrulesRules Just grab 'em in the biscuits

Reputations:
    America, home of the free....... if you are rich or hot. She'll be back on the streets in no time..see Casey Anthony.

11. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
  12. BrulesRules

BrulesRules Just grab 'em in the biscuits

Reputations:
    I found the news story for your picture!

NEW YORK (AP) - Cops described a frantic scene outside in lower Manhattan on Friday as Mom Caves Host and Howard Stern's second wife Beth Stern was hauled away by Police. Witnesses at the scene have claimed that Beth Stern was frantic and making noises that sounded like a distressed horse as she was covered in Howard's blood. The former King of All Media now turned America's Got Talent judge lay in a pool of blood after receiving trauma from a faux fur covered medicine ball. All of this comes twenty four hours after Beth Stern learned her show Mom Caves would not be picked up for a second season. A homeless man near the scene who goes by the name of Mutt said he heard Beth Stern screaming "It's all their fault" referring to members of an internet forum called Dawg's Saloon as she repeatedly struck Mr. Stern with the furry medicine ball.

Last edited: May 12, 2012
  13. k4D3t

k4D3t Reverse Apache Master VIP

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 12, 2012
  14. JDDaBadAhz

JDDaBadAhz Active Member

Reputations:
    What put her over the edge was when she looked at her receipt and noticed that the small fries had been taken off the dollar menu.

15. ImmaJudge

ImmaJudge Member

Reputations:
    The dude always ends up spending the night in jail in domestic violence situations. I'm an expert from watching Cops.

16. ImmaJudge

ImmaJudge Member

Reputations:
    Plus she's crying, so she's obviously very sorry about what she did. I'd let her go and put the guy in jail for upsetting her so much. :rolleye: :rolleye:

17. JDDaBadAhz

JDDaBadAhz Active Member

Reputations:
  18. JDDaBadAhz

JDDaBadAhz Active Member

Reputations:
  19. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She reminds me of Kelly Clarkson. A much thinner Kelly Clarkson.

20. koclem

koclem .|..O..|. VIP Banned User

Reputations:
    she has the same kind of stubby leg, wide hip thing going on