king of all media

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by chapped, Feb 25, 2014.

1. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Let's take a look

TV...HTV is dead and not coming back due to its 5 viewers, AGT.. Ratings are at an all time low since he joined,
    Howard Stern the High School Years went nowhere
    Son Of The Beach was shit canned by a network that had infomercials

Movies...semi hit in 1997... Nothing since. .. bought the rights to Porkeys and Rock N Roll High School both in limbo and have not been mentioned in years

Magazine. ... has fluff articles written about him from time to time
    Has photographed a string of magazine covers with the lovely Beth ...all those magazines happened to be free with the purchase of a 40oz drink at most 7/11s

Radio....works a few days a month. . Is under the impression that every person that buys a car that comes with a trial subscription to Sirius should be counted as a loyal Stern fan who listens to him exclusively with 4 other people in the car...glosses over the fact that the last time he had real ratings he was being beaten by spanish language mourning zoos

Internet...howardstern.com is dated lacks any creative ideas and censors nudity...Twitter crys like a bitch at the mean people who bully him

2. EddyG

EddyG MORON Banned User

Reputations:
    king of all bank accounts,thats the only thing he is a king of in reality

3. Divorce Chicken

Divorce Chicken white punk on dope VIP

Reputations:
    Loving Beth is Howard's new job.

4. nserafini

nserafini Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    All hail Buchwald

5. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I laugh when he talks to Hein about Fallon's ratings....I instantly think about AGT and how he never brings up those ratings anymore.

6. Mr Fantastic

Mr Fantastic Found Nemo VIP

Reputations:
    To be fair you really need to spend some time reviewing his recent technological domination in viral videos and sim cards.

7. Dick Nose

Dick Nose Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I just cancelled my SIRIUS and even they did not try to hard to keep me.

8. j shmuck

j shmuck Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If Howard had any motivation left, the balls to be in an environment where his shows popularity could be measured, and an ability to be funny and entertaining without his supporting cast he would have gone to podcasts at the end of his last contract.

With Robin on isdn, his show basically devoid of entertaining comedy bits, no wackpackers, little input of any value from the backstage staff, and basically all composed of long form interviews his show is basically a podcast already.

David Arquette and Sam Champion are friends of Stern and Mr Skin, greatful for what Howard has done for his career would all have certainly agreed to do the podcast. All said in done, those would make three separate podcasts. Howard could some live reads, bs with robin about current events and there you go, 3 podcasts of 1 to 1.5 hours.