KOAB on The Combat Jack Show (Podcast)

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by SalsMasterShake, Apr 3, 2013.

1. SalsMasterShake

SalsMasterShake Mouthpiece VIP

Reputations:
    Just spotted this on KevinNottingham.com (an underground hiphop site that I frequent).

Anyway, it's a pretty interesting interview with King.

Check it out!

http://www.kevinnottingham.com/2013/04/03/the-combat-jack-show-with-its-the-real/

I guess Artie has shown up on this particular podcast before (Combat Jack Show).

King says Black-On-Black is "on hold" because of Big Black not wanting any additional money, because it will ruin his Section 8. :facepalm:

Howard wanted to hook him up with an ISDN line (a la Robin), but he's being secretive about where he lives (sounds like Big Black is straight up fucking crazy :unutty:)...

2. NotMyBro

NotMyBro VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    He should invite Angry Black on. Fuck Big Black. He's a stupid shithead anyway... and comedy cancer.

3. SalsMasterShake

Reputations:
    I used to HATE KOAB with a passion for cooning like a modern-day Mantan Moreland, but he's kinda grown on me. He has his moments, but he's still ignorant as all get out.

I seriously think BB has mental health issues. Dude is a college graduate. What a waste of an education. That's really sad.

I'm listening to the podcast, and I guess one of the guys is an entertainmet law attorney. The hosts are into some progressive, pro-Black stuff, and are running circles around KOAB intellectually (which really doesn't appear to be that difficult)...

Last edited: Apr 4, 2013
  4. IllegalSearch

IllegalSearch Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    BB is what works well w/KOAB. AB is no fun or funny to me. BB is very awkward and KOAB pulling him outta his shell is funny while disturbing.

5. SalsMasterShake

Reputations:
    Ha ha, the host just asked KOAB if he's playing that "minstrel" role on THSS (45:10)

[​IMG]