Stern Show KOB loves calling out Beth

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by cah155, Feb 3, 2016.

1. cah155

cah155 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I must admit he's pretty good at getting on the air and calling out Beth every time.
    This time he accused of her of always taking cat pictures with her $1800 shoes in the background.
    Well done King.

2. MobyDick

MobyDick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    we speak his name.

3. Divorce Chicken

Divorce Chicken white punk on dope VIP

Reputations:
    Nothing happens by accident. Is Howie/Buchwald building a case based on the "blind item" posted today?

4. Fillmore Fingers

Fillmore Fingers Sandy Vag Banned User

Reputations:
    He's pretty good at being used by Wiggy to passive aggressively call out Beth on the air because he's too much of a cuckold faggot to do so privately and in person.

5. propagandhi

propagandhi Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I like how he knows how much the shoes cost.

I also like his fight with Ronnie. Ronnie was getting so pissed at the fact koab dad gives him money

Jayla, Xent, ARM and 2 others like this.
  6. thegroovologist

thegroovologist Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  7. MobyDick

Reputations:
    Looks like the video of Howard using KOAB to call out Beth on that infamous selfie and backfiring was scrubbed clean from the internet. Get things done, Robin.

8. thegroovologist

Reputations:
    "Howard Stern and wife Beth O have on-air spat over Twitter photo

Howard Stern thought his wife Beth Ostrosky Stern would find his crazy caller's insinuations about her fidelity a real hoot. He was wrong.
    Wednesday's Howard Stern Show featured the first on-air awkwardness between Stern and his beaming bride Beth O since Dr. Keith Ablow gave them creepy (and unnecessary) relationship counseling back in 2007.

This week's controversy centered around a photo Beth O retweeted of herself posed cheek-to-cheek with her Mom Caves co-host Jared Walker Dostie. When regular HSS caller "King of All Blacks" got on air Wednesday, he called the photo "disrespectful" to Howard. Stern smelled comedic potential and had his producer Gary "Baba Booey" Dell'Abate get Beth on the line to join in the hilarity.

“It’s kind of intimate," Stern said of the photo in the on air call. "I just saw it for the first time. And like, your faces are touching and your hands are all over him. It’s kind of weird. It’s kind of bumming me out.”

Beth sweetly and supportively replied:

“I totally understand where you’re coming from and I will be definitely more sensitive to that in future, and I will never tweet a picture like that again!”

But when the conversation continued, featuring King of All Blacks chastising the King of All Media's Queen, Beth O was done:

“I have a nice relationship with Jared and you’re going to make it weird...Please don’t create something between us on the show. There’s nothing. It’s not like that. You know what sucks for him is that he’s an incredibly hot guy and that’s what I think is going on here.”

Stern let up on the bit, but Beth O had already hung up the phone. Baba Booey let the cast know the joke had officially been deemed not funny/not fun.

"She’s not happy,” said Booey. “I’m bummed that she’s very upset based on what somebody else said that wasn’t bothering you...VERY upset. She didn’t want to come on because she didn’t want to be yelled at by some guy...You may want to take a break to give her a call,” he told Howard.

When Stern returned from commercial break, he told listeners that the segment had been his idea of a joke and that he truly had no concerns about his wife being faithful:

“I don’t have a problem with anything Beth did. I thought it was actually kind of funny that King was making a big deal and I thought I’d include my wife in the discussion. Somewhere along the line it did not go well.”

Beth Stern deleted the photo from her Twitter page and it was scrubbed from Dostie's page as well."

http://www.examiner.com/article/howard-stern-and-wife-beth-o-have-on-air-spat-over-twitter-photo

9. Fillmore Fingers

Fillmore Fingers Sandy Vag Banned User

Reputations:
    Yeah I was searching for that for ages to get a drop from.

"What really sucks is that he's a very hot guy."
    :lol:

sino8r, WHTHS, JoeyDoubles and 10 others like this.
  10. thegroovologist

Reputations:
    Damn it...that was KOAB's best call...

sino8r, gnarly barkley, WHTHS and 4 others like this.
  11. thegroovologist

Reputations:
    [cued up] >>>

Bobbowl, Vagineer, Angry Arab and 3 others like this.
  12. MobyDick

Reputations:
    I miss the video in-studio with Beth's infamous mean face when they were beginning to argue about bringing in more cats "One is enough, Robin." It was the beginning of the avalanche of kittens and Howard's attitude towards pets going a complete 180.

13. Mark Mayonnaise

Mark Mayonnaise You look like a tree! VIP

Reputations:
    Yes, truly this will change the world

14. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:

Not surprising, they pulled the whole show from the replays that weekend.

15. deadbeat

deadbeat Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  16. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard uses KOAB's calls to get in little passive/aggressive digs at Beth because he doesn't have the balls to confront her himself. In addition to criticizing Beth for being too intimate in that photo, KOAB also called her out for getting a massage from a male masseuse. Both of those things clearly pissed Howard off but he let King do his dirty work for him because he's afraid to anger Beth.

17. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...some audio would be nice.

18. Panaphonics

Panaphonics Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He's the garbage man we needed and deserve.

Xent and Stretch5000 like this.
  19. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard made it clear he didn't even want ONE cat but Beth ignored his wishes:

Beth Surprises Howard With News Of New Pets. 12/14/09. 9:40am
    Beth said that they're getting one cat, possibly 2. Howard said he doesn't think that it's the right time for that. He said that if she wants cats that's fine but he'd prefer that they didn't. He said he has to go along with it. Beth said that he's going to love them. Howard said he loves Beth and he'll have to just let her do it.

Gary said that the cats do shit outside of their litter pan too. Beth said that the cats do not shit outside of their litter box. She said that's not going to happen. Beth ended up getting a little upset that Howard wasn't so thrilled about the cat. Howard said he wasn't looking to upset her. He said that he doesn't want the cats but he'll accept it. Then she said that he said he wanted the cat. Howard said he does want the cat. He said she knew that he wasn't that choked up about it. Beth said they're not going to get it.

Ralph called in and said that he's very concerned about this cat thing. He said he hears Howard saying ''whatever'' and he thinks that they need to agree on something whole heartedly. Howard said they were way into the dog thing. Beth said that this is what is transpiring on the air and not what's happening off the air. Howard said he hasn't been so excited about it off the air either. Beth said that they have to talk about this off the air and not here anymore.

20. Just Me

Just Me VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I hated reading this only because it reminded me of how Gary would pretend to be "bummed" over every insignificant thing that didn't concern him. Ass kissing monkey.