Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by ICU, Jul 23, 2016.
from comic con...
I think I'll go see Apocalypse Now again next time it's playing in the theater.
Not so much this.
Looks much better than I was expecting
Did we really need another remake of the remake of the remake of the original King Kong movie?
What manner of Dreck is this? Running out of ideas I See..back to the well.
Looks pretty good, but then again so did Godzilla and that sucked
Leslie jones in another remake.
With the big budget spectacles like this, we are becoming less of a concern. Both Independence Day And Captain America recently made 70% of their box office total outside the US.
Here are the problems I noticed in the trailer:
1. Cutie-pie white model couple under 30. Perfact hair and makeup in the jungle -25 points
2. Samuel Jackson? -5000 points
3. Too much militaria -50 points
4. Samuel Jackson -5000 points again
5. Looks s-l-o-w-l-y p-a-c-e-d... could they not hire a screenwriter to tell a story?
6. Big monkey. Looked like a Nike NBA signing commercial or something
7. They battle the Big monkey. Ooh.
8. Looks like double-dipped dogshit to me. And I wouldn't brag about that 2014 "Godzilla" borefest.
Looks like you don't need Jack Black to make Kong a piece of shit.
Japanese Kong was quite a character.
Adam Carolla always mentions on his pod cast about movies like this. Godzilla, Pacific Rim, etc...we try like a couple helos then give up after 1 round of attacks fail. Imagine if the military really wanted to destroy a target that big and how much firepower would be readily available.
It's a chinese market movie.
Anyone remember if he talked about this movie when he was on stern a year or two ago?
This is a cool premise and they blow it having a King Kong monkey. It could just be they find a map and go there because of whatever
I agree on the chick, I mean there is no way they would bring her. I bet she is someone's daughter or something totally predictable.
They should of made it an Indiana jones kinda movie and instead it looks like all the helicopters get brought down deep inside the island and they gotta work back towards the ships. Just like the original in a way.
I was all set to hate this film, but ya know, the trailer is not too bad.