Entertainment Kurt Cobain conspiracy theory film ‘Soaked In Bleach’ trailer released

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by boognishstern, May 15, 2015.

1. boognishstern

boognishstern Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Kurt Cobain conspiracy theory film ‘Soaked In Bleach’ trailer released
    BY Elizabeth Vanmetre
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Wednesday, May 13, 2015, 7:56 PM
    • A
    • A
    • A

A new docu-drama about the death of famed rocker Kurt Cobain is sure to make fans question everything they've ever heard about the Nirvana frontman's death.

The film "Soaked In Bleach" is set to follow the conspiracy theory that the artist's death was organized by his wife Courtney Love, instead of a suicide.

[​IMG] Terry McGinnis/WireImage
    Kurt Cobain of Nirvana (right) with wife Courtney Love and daughter Frances Bean Cobain.
    Following the style of the HBO series "The Jinx: The Life and Deaths of Robert Durst," the movie will intertwine real life interviews and voice-overs, while actors perform reenactments.

New Kurt Cobain album of home recordings to come out this summer

The film, which will be released June 11, comes months after the biopic executively produced by the rocker's daughter Frances Bean "Cobain: Montage of Heck," premiered on HBO.

The death of Cobain was ruled as a suicide due to a gunshot wound to the head in 1994.

ON A MOBILE DEVICE? WATCH THE VIDEO HERE.

2. Limo Wreck

Limo Wreck Aboard the great mothership Staff Member

Reputations:
    The first trailer looked more promising.

Im skeptical about this one but Ill see it on release day.

3. FishySausage

FishySausage Original Nuttah VIP Gold

Reputations:
    I'm in! Can't stand Cortney

4. jackieavenger

jackieavenger Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_&_Courtney

Summing it all up: With all these facts established, this is the scenario that would have had to take place: Kurt would have had to survived the overdose (or at least still be conscious), rolled down his sleeves, tucked all his drugs etc. neatly away in his box, wipe the fingerprints off of that AND the pen used to write his "suicide" note, pick up his gun, locate his mouth, pull the trigger, wipe all the finger prints off of the gun, and then place it on his chest. Not only is that EXTREMELY unlikely, but it's also physically IMPOSSIBLE. Certainly there are arguments such as, "He could've wiped fingerprints etc. before he shot up," but that would still leave fingerprints on the gun. And why the hell would he do that anyway? Why would he bother to wipe any of the fingerprints off of anything? In fact, why would he do any of the things that make this so obviously a murder case?

http://www.angelfire.com/nv/boddah/facts.html

5. Buffalo Balls

Buffalo Balls Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I definitely want to see this

6. EmperorsNewCaps

EmperorsNewCaps Member

Reputations:
    I'll bite. Hardcore Nirvana fans aren't really going to get any revelations though, every one I ever knew preferred the Courtney theories.

Hired El Duce or something, right? Scary dude. It might've been 'Kurt & Courtney' but he died like two days after admitting on-camera that Love paid him to off Cobain.

I'd love it to be true but in reality uhhh, didn't he attempt suicide two months prior in Rome?

Gusbuss and Alisonsbankacct like this.
  7. Alisonsbankacct

Alisonsbankacct Out to lunch.

Reputations:
    He did, and the people closest to him, family and band mates, basically all said it was just a matter of time before he killed himself. His sister has said many times he was plagued with shame about being a heroin addict. I'm going to go with what these people have to say about it.

Gusbuss and kinneyjames like this.
  8. Sickboy

Sickboy Latverian Monarch

Reputations:
    Courtney did it.

Lou Loomis likes this.
  9. agnes

agnes Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Of all the stupid conspiracytheories out there, I actually think Cobain's death has just as much, if not more, evidence pointing toward a murder over suicide. Interested in this.

What's with all the Cobain stuff lately though?

10. Slickwoody

Slickwoody Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Not true at all. Courtney is the one that said he was suicidal. See if you can find a quote by anyone else saying that.. Kurt was in the process of divorcing her, she found out and took care of him in one way or another. There are too many oddities surrounding this case for it to be a clean "suicide" in my opinion. The toxicology report alone is reason enough to be suspicious. There is no other record anywhere of a heroin od with that much heroin in the bloodstream where there was also a gunshot to the head...not one has ever been found. He wouldn't have had time to even get the needle out of his arm. it was THAT massive of a shot. Junkies are found dead with needles hangign out of there arms probably everyday. Nope no here though. He cleaned up his "works". Picked up the gun and supposedly shot himself. And hten wiped the gun clean of fingerprints. Honestly there are soooo many things in sooo many different areas of this case that make no sense when it comes to suicide. Who was trying to use his debit card after he was dead but BEFORE the body was found. Why did "cali" their male nanny who the last person to see kurt alive leave the country right after the body was found? Why did the police NEVER interview him? He has to this day never been interviewed by them. Cali is the person that needs to be looked into here. The police never looked at it as anything else but a suicide. In fact it was called an "obvious suicide" by the cops before the crime scene was even cleared. I have lots of interviews and police records and police reports, recorded phone calls of courney etc. Ive spent too much free time in the past going over it. But now that this movie coming out, im getting forehead sweat again thinking about it. There is something else going on here besides a straight up suicide.
    It bugs me a little that this case gets me all f'ing worked up.

11. ScottBaiosPenis

ScottBaiosPenis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    total bullshit in the nick broomfield doc they show someone demonstrating fine motor skills with 2x the amount of Heroin kurt did ,they said on the doc something like 125mg found in his system that is like 1 or 2 bags, a pretty normal dose. many users shoot up 1g shots . a opiate dependant person can handle far in excess of the lethal dose because that is calculated in animals without tolerance

12. ScottBaiosPenis

Reputations:
    gen Xers just realized they're old

Lemmy likes this.
  13. Slickwoody

Reputations:
    He did not say anything about this patient INJECTING any substance directly into a vein. Also note he did not say that HEROIN was the drug this patient had "taken."
    Interesting read here....

http://www.cobaincase.com/film.htm

14. Alisonsbankacct

Alisonsbankacct Out to lunch.

Reputations:
    Have you seen Montage of Heck yet? Kurt's narration of earlier failed suicide attempts as a teenager? He was an addict with clinical depression and a lifelong documented history of suicide ideation, multiple family members that had committed suicide, etc etc.

15. ScottBaiosPenis

Reputations:
    the guy who floats the theory in that film seems like a major crackpot (the PI) and never explains how he knows there were no fingerprints on the gun and bullets. broomfield takes it as fact no questions asked.

If anyone his junkie pal who gave him the gun seems suspicious. Better theory imo they were fixing up together and cobain OD ,not wanting to be charged with murder as the guy who supplied the dope he shot cobain post mortem with the gun he knew cobain had and wrote the note

16. ScottBaiosPenis

Reputations:
    doesn't matter is an equalanelgesic anyway regardless 225mg is not going to kill a junkie is a very low amount when I was using I shot between 300mg-1.5g of dope at a time just to get off. For someone with a moderate habit 2 bags is just enough to get well

17. Slickwoody

Reputations:

This page has lots of interesting facts on the case.

http://www.cobainevidence.com/

jackieavenger likes this.
  18. Slickwoody

Reputations:
    There was no "junkie pal that gave him the gun". He bought it at a sporting goods store. See, this is what i mean by people not really knowing anything much about the FACTS surrounding the case.....
    You really should read up on it. Its just not that cut and dry. Everywhere you ask a question, look at the answer and see if it doesnt make you scratch your head.

http://www.cobainevidence.com/

19. Slickwoody

Reputations:
    My replies got mixed up somehow. I am still learning the site. Sorry about that. But the police report says there were no prints on the gun, shells, etc. Him and Dylan Carlson went to the store and kurt bought a gun for protection. He had complained a few weeks earlier of prowlers. No one gave him a gun.

20. Patron

Patron Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He probably killed himself cause he raped a retard....haunted him

Lemmy and Slickwoody like this.