Lange is Dead!

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by Rocinante, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Rocinante

Rocinante Well-Endowed Member Gold

Reputations:
  2. Peau de Soie

Peau de Soie Edit Button? Thanks LaserTilt!

Reputations:
    Indeed. Artie and Abe Vigoda laugh heartily.

David Caruso inconsolable.

They're GAMBLING.... with human LIVES....

3. jaceson

jaceson Member

Reputations:
    yeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

4. Death Smack

Death Smack Active Member

Reputations:
    I hope Artie doesn't do a tribute to Jim Lange and have a Dating Game for Bocchetti of course bringing in 3 toothless legitimate crack whores and making Mike pick one would be entertaining, well more entertaining than that weather shit they are doing

5. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Did you hear that pompous fuck make fun of some woman last night? I forget who she was because I was half asleep, but that greasy mound of blubber insulted her appearance! The funniest part is that she was still way out of mike's league

6. Peau de Soie

Peau de Soie Edit Button? Thanks LaserTilt!

Reputations:
    Haven't started listening yet, but from Mon./Tues. I'm still wincing over the number of times he relished the idea of being allowed to humiliate 700 pound people. It was so fucking pathetic, for several reasons. He would, with glee, go out of his way to mock someone so clinically fucked in the head and near-immobile, just to feel slightly better about his blubbery self. I mean, I already hated this guy before for how he treats his own mother, but this didn't help my opinion of him any.

7. Death Smack

Reputations:
    I heard a little but not real well, I may have been falling asleep and then just missed it when I started the recording over
    Actually was it during a live look in? I don't think it was but usually I just FF through the live look ins and I think I remember it was during the show

8. Death Smack

Reputations:
    Yes, I was so pissed off that this gelatinous mound of fucking goo could even think about making fun of anyone that I was damn near screaming at the TV, it wasn't real loud because my wife asked if I was talking to her
    I bet Mike went home and looked up the "My 600 Lb life" website and made his entire family gather around so he could make up lame "He/she is so fat" jokes