WTF Large hands making fisting difficult?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MilkyDischarge, Aug 28, 2016.

1. MilkyDischarge

MilkyDischarge Se suelto el diablo Gold

Reputations:
    poor Howard struggles with large hands, as does Beth.

Here's some sympathetic advice from an expert....

I've run this thing through my head a few times, and outside of finding yourself a sex partner with an incredibly accommodating ass (have you tried hooking up with someone your own size?), I really can't think of a solution to your dilemma.

There are undeniable facts at work here. You have extra large hands which you can only collapse so far and no more. Because of the pelvic structure, there is only so much room for a fist to go in, and it appears that at maximum collapse your hand is still too big to slip through most men's pelvises (pelvii?). No amount of drugs or crisco can change that, and I wouldn't advise the drug route anyway. So it seems you're stuck between a fist and a hard place.

Since nature seems to have the cards stacked against fisting in your case, all I can recommend is that you explore other areas of what you term 'extreme sex'. You could acqure a rubber fist and treat your bottoms to some deep assplay (I know, I know, it's NOT the same). You could experiment with some wild role-play. You could buy a burro and train it to fuck your bottoms, or load a trick up with billiard balls and see how many his ass holds. About the only edgy thing I would caution against is breath control or asphyxiation as that could accidentally go terribly wrong. Well, so could the burro if it decided to kick someone... especially if he is full of billiard balls.

I can appreciate your frustration. I had a lover once who wanted very much for me to fist him. He had never had a fist up his ass and he wanted me, with my slender hands, to initiate him into red hanky play. But his pelvis was apparently too small because try as we might ~ and we tried on numerous occasions ~ I couldn't get my hand up his cunt. No way, no how. Not for all the Crisco in San Francisco. We were both terribly disappointed, and like you, we were forced to accept the limitations of individual biology. Sometimes that's just life.

I wish you the best and hope you find another kinky avenue to pursue that will bring you as much if not more pleasure

2. Mr. Potato Head

Mr. Potato Head ~Would Like to Play~ Gold

Reputations:
    You hang out on alot of gay sites.

JameGumb likes this.
  3. TeeDonkey

TeeDonkey Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Milky, I think you need to get out of the house....

4. Hal E. Burton

Hal E. Burton Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "I don't got no problem in that department!"

[​IMG]

5. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    Dude!

6. MilkyDischarge

MilkyDischarge Se suelto el diablo Gold

Reputations: