Larry elder johnnie cochran parody

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by sternski, Jul 24, 2013.

1. sternski

sternski New Member Banned User

Reputations:
  2. tomtom

tomtom Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Larry Elder is a smart man. He really put this trayvon mess into perspective on Peirs Morgan.

3. Reggae Mistress

Reggae Mistress Old Catcher's Mitt

Reputations:
    I just pulled the video up and watched it. He is good. Now sure how I missed that one.

4. tomtom

tomtom Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    On another site somebody posted a "rant" by him, text only. He was bombarded for being a racist, by whites as that was primarily the site. He then said he didn't write it and put a picture of Larry with his bio. The poster was still called a racist and the post removed. :facepalm: the pussification of America continues.

5. tomtom

tomtom Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Peirs Morgan wants to insist Rachel Jaentel is smart. :jj:

Liberals. :jj:

6. MatthewT

MatthewT Awaiting The Rapture VIP

Reputations:
    he's pushing his Fatherless Children book

"My new book, “Dear Father, Dear Son,” talks about the No. 1 social problem in America – children growing up without fathers."

7. MatthewT

Reputations:
    yup. 19 year old Junior in high school who is virtually illiterate, and we can't call a spade a spade

8. MatthewT

Reputations:
    one of the comments from Larry Elder's book (disclaimer; i have a hard time listening to the guy; he's manic. usually prefer the Hugh Hewitt Show on at the same time)(but this comment is great)(srs)

Worse than that, I think. Liberals detest the nuclear family and seek to deconstruct it. I see this in academia in the ideology of my fellow professors. Some of our textbooks for English Composition contain units of readings that directly challenge the nuclear family. Many English professors are radical feminists who want to control the "mastering narrative" of our culture and overthrow patriarchal family structures. In short, liberal women detest men and wish to remove them from influence over their own children and from power in general. Liberal men are weaklings and cowards who passively accept this.