Larrymas Reflections

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by ShutUpSitDown, Dec 25, 2015.

1. ShutUpSitDown

ShutUpSitDown Your Moral and Intellectual Superior

Reputations:
    As we draw to a close upon this milestone day, this celebration of the great @LawyerLarry, I am truly humbled by the magnificence that was manifested before our very eyes. On this evening, where the members of Larry Inc. settle in before their roaring hearths, a fine cigar or twenty-five year old port in hand (or in the cases of the common gutter snipes that congest this conclave, perhaps a lighter fluid soaked rag and regret), we meditate upon the blessings and miracles that we have witnessed in just a short period of time.

I direct your memories to the blessing of the marks, where trusted councilor and advisor to Larry Inc. @EDDIEVRULZ elevated the lowest destitute street trash amongst you to a position of respectability and worth. Understand that my next statement is devoid of bombast or hyperbole: @EDDIEVRULZ is one of the finest men walking this planet and you are not worthy to breathe his air. Such is the greatness assured to those who align with the brightest star in the heavens. With noted luminaries such as @ClintDagger , @MrPPV , and @tradioguy69 . Or perchance you recall the Miracle of Reconciliation, where deafened ears and muted voices were made whole again before our very eyes.

Was your favorite Larrymas memory the fellowship displayed in the singing of Larrymas carols? Maybe it was when @ljc educated you on the traditions and customs attached to Larrymas. Perhaps you sat upon the edge of your very worn, ratty, stained chesterfield as LarryClaus traveled through the night unifying the championships of the land, proclaiming again his dominance and superiority. Whatever your favorite Larrymas memory was, I encourage you to open your revolting, cholesterol drenched hearts and share with all of us your love for @LawyerLarry and Larry Inc.

2. LawyerLarry

LawyerLarry Mr. Fuckmoney in the Bank VIP

Reputations:
    That's gotta go in the New Testament of Larry.

3. Avery

Avery Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Same as it is every year.

When Linus explains the meaning of Larrymas to Charlie Brown...

[​IMG]

4. LawyerLarry

LawyerLarry Mr. Fuckmoney in the Bank VIP

Reputations:
    When you're talking about Larry, Inc., you're talking about the greatest in the world. You talk about the book, well WE WROTE THE FUCKING BOOK! We own the fucking book! You wanna talk about money and fame and fortune and all of the finest things in life and you are talking about Larry, Inc.! Better than you can even think! I learned karate from a Chink! Radio Junk fucking stinks!

5. ShutUpSitDown

Reputations:
    A beautiful recollection and a timeless tale of victory above circumstance. Thank you for sharing @Avery . You are truly one of the righteous.

For any of you other hypocrites and pharisees who have not opened your hearts to the Story of Larrymas, it can be found here:

http://www.dawgshed.com/threads/the-story-of-larrymas.171234/

6. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    I wanna hate Larry, Inc. so bad but I just can't :(

I might even be a fan, in a I'm-still-superior kind of way

7. Wiggy

Wiggy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Fags. Lame. Enough of the faggotry....just a few things that came to mind as soon as I regretted clicking on this thread.

8. JFK

JFK Ask not what your country can do for you. Gold

Reputations:
    I fondly recall the singing of the Larrymas carols. The all stripper choir sounded glorius.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2015
    Biff DiBiase and ljc like this.
  9. AllAboutHim Ed

AllAboutHim Ed #mypurpose VIP

Reputations:
    Fag

10. ljc

ljc fish sucks on the stick Gold

Reputations:
    Another Larrymas in the books and what a success it was. But of course it was a success because everything Larry inc.is involved with is a success. So all you losers enjoy the rest of 2015 because 2016 is the year of lawyer.

Biff DiBiase likes this.
  11. ShutUpSitDown

Reputations:
    How blessed we are to be able to enjoy the fellowship and love that this season provides. Next week we will celebrate the Larriphany, when the Three Wisemarks follow the brightest star in the cosmos to The Henry in Dearborn to worship and revere the Immortal Champion.

Biff DiBiase and ljc like this.
  12. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

FishySausage likes this.