Laughing homo

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by killallposers, Oct 6, 2016.

1. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Every now and then when I have absolutely nothing else to listen to or watch and I need something on while doing some work, I play an Artie Quitter podcast from youtube. I'm playing the 9/30 right now. It's not good, but it's not bad. It's fine with Artie and that dude with the kid voice just talking. Artie isn't being obnoxious or annoying like I've heard in the past. Nothing entertaining, but would be a fine laid-back thing to put on. But that fucking retard who won't stop laughing just kills it. It is to a ridiculous degree. He literally, and I mean literally in its literal sense, doesn't stop laughing the whole time. It doesn't matter what is being said, even when no one is trying to be funny, he's just cracking up. There hasn't been a single moment so far which should get that kind of laugh, but this asshole is doing it in response to everything. Hell, in response to nothing. People aren't even talking and he's laughing. Artie needs to either kick his ass out of the room or isolate his mic to either the left or right channel so he can be switched off. I'm not going to lie and say I'd pay for the show if he did that, because I still wouldn't, but man, even if the show were really good, I'd have a hard time listening with that dude laughing away.

JustLurking likes this.
  2. ICU

ICU Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    that would be the gay, bald, untalented leech felato

killallposers likes this.
  3. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    That name sounds like what you'd call a mixed race cocksucker.

4. Vincenzo69

Vincenzo69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I wish Dan Fellato was gay so I could break my Dick off in his ass

Mfactor likes this.
  5. brawl3r

brawl3r New Member

Reputations:
    Agreed... Dan Fellatio is loyal, I'll give him that... but his mic should NOT be open all the time like it is. He probably likes hearing himself to be honest... Artie has that instant feedback laugh, he doesn't need it on mic even if it's an ego boost.