Lena - Bradford Thomas of Truth Report is now gonna be the bad guy

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by boognishstern, Nov 4, 2014.

1. boognishstern

boognishstern Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Lena Dunham Abuse Allegations Spur Awesome Tumblr Where Women Chronicle Early Sexual Experimentation

Julie Alvin
    @juliemacncheese
    an hour ago Lifestyle

Thos Robinson/Getty Images Entertainment/Getty Images
    [​IMG]
    The Internet is up in arms this week over writer Bradford Thomas’ ridiculous assertion on the conservative website Truth Report that Lena Dunham sexually abused her sister. Thomas based this claim on a few passages from Dunham’s book Not That Kind Of Girl, taking Dunham’s tales of normal childhood physical and sexual exploration and casting them in a lewd and malicious light. There’s not a lot of good that’s going to come from these abuse allegations and the subsequent uproar — not only do these claims demonize female sexuality and sexual exploration, they, as Slate writer Melinda Wenner Moyer smartly said, “accuse and humiliate millions of other individuals who did similar things as kids” and “trivialize the trauma of real sexual abuse.” But! There is an upside here, and that is the fact that this scandal spurred the creation of an awesome Tumblr called Those Kinds Of Girls.

Just created on November 3, Those Kinds Of Girls is an online space where women can anonymously share their own stories of early sexual and physical exploration and curiosity — stories that are very similar to the ones Dunham tells. The truth is, lots of people do stuff like this as kids, when they don’t yet fully understand what their bodies do or feel or look like, and certainly before they understand appropriate adult boundaries — it’s not even weird, let alone abusive and predatory. Kids masturbate and touch each other and peek at each other’s parts and hump their toys and play doctor and kiss each other, and there’s nothing wrong with any of that — it’s just par for the “I’m a human being figuring out my body” course. Sexual abuse of children is an enormous and horrific problem — but that’s not what this is. Behavior like this is nothing to be ashamed of, and while allegations like Thomas’ might say otherwise, hopefully this Tumblr will correct some of that damage.

There are already dozens of entries, with several of the writers saying this blog made them feel less alone about their childhood behaviors. We should be normalizing experimentation that falls within healthy boundaries, not demonizing it. Check out some entries, and consider submitting your own.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Dick Fitzwell

Dick Fitzwell Opinions are like assholes ... and so am I

Reputations:
  3. boognishstern

Reputations:
    I think I genuinely hate her. I don't genuinely hate many people either. ughhh.

4. greyt

greyt Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    is there a point when internet outrage will reach an apex and people will stop pretending to care about dumb shit?
    (i'm guilty of it too......im just curious)

boognishstern likes this.
  5. Tinman

Tinman Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Sounds like PR bullshit to justify diddling her little sister... stick a fork in that fatty, she's done.:lunch:

6. boognishstern

Reputations:
    it's in our face everyday, i buy into it too. maybe it's something to distract the masses. I feel like an outsider looking in.

7. Pooh bear

Pooh bear Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I think if we're all being honest, we all have stories to tell. Not with a sibling but a neighborhood kid -the old " I'll show you mine if you show me yours".
    Her's is different though.... Her sister was just a baby when she went examining her and she compared herself to a sexual predator in regards to her actions.
    That family is a bunch of rich, hippie freaks with many issues and she let us into her world and now can't handle the backlash.

John Mahlin and teehee like this.
  8. greyt

greyt Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I remember comparing dicks with the neighbor kids when I was 5. that's the first time I learned my uncircumcised penis was "weird".

:bigcry:

RonHeinzkaboot likes this.
  9. crazypreacher

crazypreacher Hey yo

Reputations:
    Well if juliemacncheese said it, take it to the bank.

10. Pooh bear

Pooh bear Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:

:eek:
    Is it hard to keep clean, Fred? :p

11. RonHeinzkaboot

RonHeinzkaboot Adultophile VIP

Reputations:
    She really is the female Woody Allen

12. DinnerSocks

DinnerSocks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    By this logic, maybe Honey Boo Boo's Mama June's many White Trash boyfriends were just exploring their sexuality?

Trophy Knife and tHISisKiSSeL like this.
  13. RonHeinzkaboot

Reputations:
  14. RonHeinzkaboot

Reputations:
    We are talking about someone who wasnt an adult. Mamma June and her babydaddies were all adults and knew what they were doing to kids. I think that Mamma June was much worse because she gets off on exploiting her children---remember the 7 yr old dancing on table tops at a bar for cash.....that doesn't seem so innocent now.
    Lena Dunham wasnt pimping her sister out to get men to sleep with her like Msmma June. "Making memories" as June says

GloriaGrace likes this.
  15. DinnerSocks

DinnerSocks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Who knows what Lena Dunham was up to in regards to her younger sister, considering what she has willingly put in her own book. Adults should know better than children when it comes to diddling kids, but it's still diddling kids none the less, right? From the portions of her book that the media has posted(god forbid I actually read for myself that fat pig's "Memior") it sounded like she took a perverse pleasure in abusing her toddler-aged sister. Putting the whole sordid episode in a book would prove that Lena is still deriving some sick pleasure from it!

isabella and boognishstern like this.
  16. RonHeinzkaboot

Reputations:
    Older sibling tortures younger sibling
    ---Newsflash

and still gets off on it
    ----Newsflash

17. RonHeinzkaboot

Reputations:
    I think putting it in a book gets back at her parents not her sister

But not really because they prolly had and have no boundaries except for creative failure
    Which is probably behind it all for Lena Dunham, as a child and as an adult

Incest and child diddling never hurt Woody Allen's career. She has her audience like he has his.

18. ShutupMoron

ShutupMoron Unknown Member VIP

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Lena Dunham's cease and desist letter to TruthRevolt

19. teehee

teehee Friend Of The Friendless VIP

Reputations:
    She is such a scuzz. Suing for quoting HER OWN words verbatim in her book.

John Mahlin and Trophy Knife like this.
  20. HORSETOOTHED

HORSETOOTHED Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If I had the energy I'd submit a bunch of absurd/disgusting stories to that anonymous tumblr just to test how far they'd take the idea that "this is all perfectly normal".