Entertainment Lena Dunham catching shit

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Always fun.....

'Is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian': Lena Dunham faces a backlash on Twitter after 'racist' tweet from five years ago resurfaces

Lena Dunham faced a backlash on Twitter after a 'racist' tweet she posted five years ago resurfaced this week.
    The 30-year-old Girls star was blasted on Friday by Twitter users for the tweet that has been branded as 'gross' that she had posted back in July 2011.
    'An uncool thought to have: "is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian,"' Dunham's tweet read.
    [​IMG]
    +4
    Lena Dunham (pictured) faced a backlash on Twitter after a 'racist' tweet she posted five years ago resurfaced this week
    [​IMG]
    +4
    The 30-year-old Girls star was blasted on Friday by Twitter users for the tweet that has been branded as 'gross' that she had posted back in July 2011 (shown above)
    While it is not clear what caused the tweet to circulate on Friday or the context behind it, many were left angered by her thoughts.
    'Wow Lena, way to deny Asian men's agency,' one user responded.
    'From an Asian woman: Dear @lenadunham the turds from your a**hole brain are getting boring,' another wrote.'
    One user called her out saying she could not be so lost in her 'white privilege' that she thought the remark was funny, adding the hashtags 'racist, problematic and you know better.'
    'You carry yourself as a shining beacon of feminist smarts, many follow you, then you tweet this,' another user wrote.

[​IMG]
    While it is not clear what caused the tweet to circulate on Friday, many were left angered by her thoughts. One user reacts to her thoughts above
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    One user also backhandedly mocked the star's HBO series Girls for its lack of diversity.
    'Is that guy walking in the dark behind me in Girls? Never mind, he's Asian,' the user wrote.
    Another tweeted, telling her to stay 'racist' and that 'Donald Trump would be proud.'
    Several people also told Dunham she should delete her account.
    Dunham has not addressed the ordeal which comes as she has apologized to New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. for making 'narcissistic assumptions' about his motivations in an article published on Friday on her website Lenny Letter.
    [​IMG]
    +4
    Dunham, pictured on set of the HBO series Girls in July with actor Adam Driver
    [​IMG]
    +4
    Dunham pictured on set with a 'baby bump' in July. The twitter ordeal comes as Dunham has apologized to New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. for making 'narcissistic assumptions' about his motivations in an article published on Friday
    In the article in which she was in discussion with Amy Schumer about the most recent Met Gala, Dunham said she was seated near Beckham, who she claimed was looking at his cellphone instead of her because he found her sexually unappealing.
    Dunham apologized on Saturday on her social media accounts, saying she projected her personal insecurities onto the football star and presented them as facts.
    She said she and Beckham have never met and, 'after listening to a lot of valid criticism' understands that it is wrong to ascribe misogynistic thoughts to a stranger.
    Beckham has not acknowledged Dunham's original comments or apology on his social media accounts.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...backlash-Twitter-racist-tweet-resurfaces.html

2. thegroovologist

thegroovologist Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  3. crazycreep

crazycreep Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I hate SJWs & Lena Dunham so it zeroes this story out in my brain

4. CrucifiedAGT

CrucifiedAGT He's Around VIP

Reputations:
    Isn't "she" one of the cunts that will move to Canada (not Mexico of course) when Trump is elected POTUS?

5. thegroovologist

Reputations:
    Yep >>>

"Television actress and producer Lena Dunham says she's planning to move to Canada if GOP front-runner Donald Trump becomes president.
    "I know a lovely place in Vancouver, and I can get my work done from there,"
    Dunham said Monday at the Matrix Awards, which honors women in the communications industry, according to The Hollywood Reporter. "I know a lot of people have been threatening to do this, but I really will."
    Dunham is a vocal supporter of Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton. The creator and star of HBO's "Girls" also campaigned for President Barack Obama's re-election bid in 2012.
    She's not the first American to contemplate a move up north if Trump wins. Last month, searches for "how to move from the U.S. to Canada" -- and similar phrases -- were up 455% from February following a string of Trump wins.
    Cape Breton, a Canadian island, has invited Americans to move there if Trump wins the presidency."

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/04/26/politics/lena-dunham-donald-trump-canada/

TheLACritic and CrucifiedAGT like this.
  6. sstressed

sstressed enhancement toker VIP

Reputations:
    i'd love to see this bitch fall out of an airplane but i don't see how what she said is racist. :dontknow:

7. CrucifiedAGT

Reputations:
    Why don't any of these racist lefties ever want to move to Mexico?

#racism. #lefthatesbrowmpeople

NyMarkNy, kingship, Getoninja and 6 others like this.
  8. CrucifiedAGT

Reputations:
    She is sayin Asians aren't man enough to rape her.

Of course when you consider her only knowledge of anyone Asian is George Takei she may have a point.

kingship, TheLACritic and TeeDonkey like this.
  9. sstressed

sstressed enhancement toker VIP

Reputations:
    oh. i thought it meant that they weren't typically aggressive, rapey, assholes.

10. CrucifiedAGT

Reputations:
    Maybe. Who the fuck knows or cares at this point. Everything to the left is "racist".

11. Gaylord Focker

Gaylord Focker Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    She on coke?

12. VarmintSam

VarmintSam Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Tim likes this.
  13. Shivvy

Shivvy 100k Post Club

Reputations:
    Everything is racist :facepalm:

14. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:
    It doesn't matter what this leftest fat piece of shit says, or any other left wing club member, NOTHING will come of this. Look at ALL the shit Alec Baldwin has said and done and producers are still beating down his door.

YET, this weekend in Venice Mel Gibson hit it out of the park with his new movie and the Jew media are trying to remind everyone of his war crimes and why we still need to hate him. :facepalm:

Mel Gibson’s Anti-War Movie: Venice Press Doesn’t Ask About Famous Quote Blaming Jews “for all the Wars in the World”

by Roger Friedman - September 4, 2016 2:01 pm

The only statement from Gibson that can be accepted are blatant and specific– that he apologizes to Mee and to everyone, all Jews, and that he disavows the church he built and supports.

http://www.showbiz411.com/2016/09/0...te-blaming-jews-for-all-the-wars-in-the-world

15. thegroovologist

Reputations:

88% on Rotten Tomatoes so far.

TheLACritic likes this.
  16. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    she's one of the more sickening of the hollywood/liberal/new york city axis. it's always good day when one of these gaping assholes is mocked. they should all go fuck themselves because the only place they'll be seeing hellary is the whispering pines nursing home.

17. Shivvy

Shivvy 100k Post Club

Reputations:
    Mel makes good movies

18. TeeDonkey

TeeDonkey Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I love to see/read the left eating their own.

This is what you get when you feel the need to "post" every thought, every activity of your day and judge others.

Oh the narcissism.

What is happening to her is freaking bullshit, but I will sit back and enjoy "her own" devouring her....

What goes around comes around you fat fucking sloth. :tflip:

19. HowardsPrenup

HowardsPrenup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She looks like a fat ugly pregnant five yr old

TheLACritic and HigherPrimate like this.
  20. bluedevil30

bluedevil30 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She is just trying to grab her angry ugly girl audience for ratings.

TheLACritic likes this.