Entertainment Leprechaun Bitches!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by boognishstern, Mar 15, 2016.

1. boognishstern

boognishstern Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Thought this was mildly interesting. I've been having a 'Leprechaun' marathon & I'm on part 3...the little fucker is in Vegas this time.

the second lead in the film:
    Lee Armstrong
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0035795/?ref_=tt_cl_t3

Trivia (3)

Worked as an intern on the Howard Stern Radio Show.
    Quit acting after Leprechaun 3 (1995).
    Living in New York while interning on "The Howard Stern Show."
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    wonder if howard ever talked with her on air.

all of them are so bad, but I love 'em.

2. Rnrgnster

Rnrgnster Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Leprechaun 3 is the best of them all...That chick is really hot in it too. She almost got naked dammit

3. boognishstern

Reputations:
    Leprechaun smokes a lot of friggin weed

ljc likes this.
  4. boognishstern

Reputations:
    same with the girl from 2...
    [​IMG]
    there was a topless shot but it was soooo obviously a body double.

ljc likes this.
  5. boognishstern

Reputations:
    'tis the season
    [​IMG]

ljc likes this.
  6. DDragon

DDragon VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I dont understand horror fans who bash these movies. They are so much fun especially the first and 3rd ones. The rest arent as good IMO.

boognishstern likes this.
  7. boognishstern

Reputations:
    let's not forget that Howard & Beth's very good friend was the star of the first entry in this wonderful franchise.
    [​IMG]

stash and ljc like this.
  8. DDragon

DDragon VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Part 3 had some magician dude who was funny as fuck and he gets in the box and does the saw a man in half routine and the Leprechaun actually saws him in half. LOL funny as fuck. Then there was the chick who wanted breast implants and the Leprechaun blew up her tits and then blew her up lol. These movies would come on HBO last at night 20+ years ago, thats where I saw them.

9. DDragon

DDragon VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    She does not get naked. Sorry to spoil it for anyone.

ljc and boognishstern like this.
  10. boognishstern

Reputations:
  11. FrstTimeLngTme

FrstTimeLngTme Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Not sure if I ever saw the sequels but the first one was a fun watch.

12. DDragon

DDragon VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Francis from Pee Wee's Big Adventure was in the first one and he ate the Leprechaun's gold coins.

13. DDragon

DDragon VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

14. DaTenses

DaTenses Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I went to McDonald's just to get a shamrock shake. They said they weren't doing it anymore...wtf???

15. boognishstern

Reputations:
    I was never sure if they tweaked his voice in post or if it was actually Warwick's real voice. pretty cool.

ljc likes this.
  16. boognishstern

Reputations:
    WHAT?!?...granted I haven't been to McD's in a couple years but...
    [​IMG]

ljc likes this.
  17. boognishstern

Reputations:
    he's a tard too & he's awesome!
    [​IMG]

ljc likes this.
  18. Time Bandit

Time Bandit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I loved all the lepricans movies....I would say "me gold, give me, me gold" at my girlfriend and she loved it

19. boognishstern

Reputations:
    Hey ljc thanks for the reps you've given me lately brother!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. jcounce1

jcounce1 VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    From MarksFriggin:

Lee The Insane Intern. 1/6/00. 8:40am
    Another star is born. Howard brought in this new female intern Lee who turns out to be an ex-mental patient. Gary first came in and explained how quickly she showed how wacky she really is. On her first day she was name dropping for a bunch of people for no good reason and KC said that she was asking if the show provides medication. Gary saw her purse full of medication bottles and that pointed to something a little weird. Then the crew had a meeting and when Howard asked the interns if they had anything to say Lee put her hand up over and over again until Howard got to her. Howard said that Lee makes Benjy look normal and Benjy might be getting nervous about that because she'll steal his crazy spotlight. Even Jackie said that she said something so weird to him that it freaked him out. And Jackie is pretty hard to freak out.
    Finally Howard had Lee come in to talk to her. He said that she's really cute and adorable but she's pretty scary mentally. She has proof that she was in a mental institution and she wore it on her wrist this morning. She has the admission band from the Alta Bates hospital in California. She said she was diagnosed as being manic depressive, bipolar and schizo-effective. Of course she doesn't think that she's schizo so she refused to take medication that doctors prescribed for her. She eventually demanded to be put on Prozac and that's what the doctor did. She said that she's now on Prozac and cannabis. That keeps her ''stable'' in her mind.

Lee told Howard a story about how her dog died back in 1998 and she went into a deep depression for 3 weeks. But after the depression she got really happy, I guess this is where the ''bipolar'' comes in, and she claims to have stayed awake for 30 days straight. You'd think that was the end of the story but she continued. She said that she was doing things at all hours of the day and at one point she'd forgotten a book at school. She rollerbladed down to the school carrying steak knives to protect herself from rape. She got into the room where she thought she'd left her book and it wasn't there. She then went to another part of the building that was locked. There was a maintenance guy there and she asked him if she could get in... all the while holding steak knives like ski poles in her hands. The maintenance guy got scared so she threw down the knives. He ended up calling the cops anyway though. That was just one of her many stories... She was non-stop.

One of the most surprising parts of her discussion was that she was an actress and did a couple of movies that you can probably rent at your local Blockbuster. She was in the children's movie ''Magic Island'' with Zachery Ty Bryan and French Stewart and she played the lead female role. She also played the lead female role in ''Leprechaun 3''! Gary wasn't sure if she was telling the truth because she tends to make stuff up but Mike Gange checked into it and found her name in the credits of the Leprechaun movie. A little while later he came in and said that there's a Lee Armstrong fan page on the web. Howard checked it out and there was Lee's picture plastered all over the site. She said that she made about $15,000 on each movie so it wasn't that much. She said the big money came from an Ocean Spray commercial where she grossed about $100,000.

Howard took some phone calls and one of the guys who called claimed to be some kind of psycho therapist and he said that being schizo-effective is worse than being just a schizo. He said that she should really be on some special medication but she disagreed with him. She said that she needs the prozac to keep her from getting depressed. Meanwhile Howard was agreeing with everything she said just in case she decides to go postal some day.

We also learned that Lee is 30 years old but Howard said she looks much younger than that. She also has a ''quasi-husband'' according to Gary. It turns out the two of them have lived together for 8 years and own a house together. She said that her quasi-husband works as a production manager for Trent Reznor right now and he's going to Japan. She's staying with her ex-boyfriend in New York while she's doing her internship.

After learning all of this stuff Howard said that Lee is better than when he first met Stuttering John, Gay Rich, Benjy or any of those guys. She's fascinating! She claimed to have a gun in her purse at one point and freaked Howard out when she went for it. She then pulled out all of the crap she had in there including Visine, med bottles, tissues, toothpaste for sensitive teeth, Gold Bond for a rash she gets from jewelry, imodium, rolling papers for her pot, vitamin C drops, Sweet & Low and dental floss. She comes prepared. Howard spent a good hour or so talking to Lee but finally had to bring things to an end. We'll probably hear more from her in the future.