Lets get this shit popping

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by Super Mario, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Super Mario

Super Mario Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Starting with Splash. yeah you want to fuck me . stop with the flirtation. sorry that your wife is boring the fuck out of you but you have to act a little nicer to me if you want to stick that dumb cock of yours in my asshole. I dont spread for no roses bitch so step your game up on here. Okay ill give it to you get my dick hard but you but keep that beard scruffy do not do it too long and keeps wearing briefs it works for your dumb hot build you dumb asshole

Satori .I am what you always wanted out of an Italian guyl. I am what you have always strived to be. Sorry you hate me for being disiplined in my diet and being 100 percent Italian but that is how it is.Dude just try to better you self and stop trying to put me down to make yourself feel better okay.use that little percent of Italian that is in you and try to have some class it goes a long way.

Bansky you constantly try to get my attention. you have been sucking so latley as a poster I am embarressed to give you any attention but this is how it is. Stop sucking and I mean my nuts and how you post on here. Grow the fuck up. you lurked for a while it should have showed you the ropes a little better but you still dont fucking get it . Be more open on here the smiley sticke sucks almost as much cock as you do . stop being in the background if you are going to last.

Sipawitz you have been really cool lately . Thank you for keeping your word you were going to attempt to be more cool with me I am trying to do the same. you make some good posts.

Chizra and Mack. both of you guys are both really fuckable stop worrying about your hairlines so much. Mack you are the guy I would call to fuck any day of the week and Chizra I would just want to suck you off and be your boyfriend .you guys both are cute and both have your pluses.

Schmoopy You want to stick your dick in me > I get it. I want you too. Just be a little nicer and chill the fuck out with the neg rep points. Please fly me down to north carolina ill be your wingman and the guy who u will end up with at the end of the night

GHP you keep doing you mama and do not let no man tell you how to live your life. keep on keeping on'

Nessie shut the fuck up and stop being so Jealous of Badfunn and Benham. YOu are so pychotic about them. they are not taking vacations to stalk you they are just trying to relax. stop the insanity. you need some dick

I lovefucking everyone here .If I forgot anybody ask me now and ill give your as a read cause im just trying to keep it real right now because thas how I feel.

2. Super Mario

Reputations:
    Oh and Ridic you are the fucking manliest man on here. I have never seen anyone with such a fucking beer can cock and manliness to them. the night you turn gay is the night im going to take care of every part of your body and suck you off for 2 hours straight cause guys guys like you desearve that. you should never have a dry dick ever there should always be amouth around it. srs alot of guys around here can learn from you about not being a pussy and being a fucking MAN!!

3. Phil McKrakin

Phil McKrakin AKA Howie POTY The Bar VIP

Reputations:
    :facepalm:

What a Faggit

4. Super Mario

Reputations:
    Blairg you are fucking genuine and you are a good person. If you never need anythig please let me know I am always here for you . I only hope the best for you and know its coming your way because you put good fucking energy out in the universe and you inspire others with your good deeds and warm personality. I hope you overcome your demons and addictions you do not need them you are so much stonger then that bullshit. I had to overcome them too please let me know if you ever need anything or just want to bullshit.:smiley:

5. Chief2Kick

Chief2Kick I'm all sixes & sevens & nines Staff Member

Reputations:
    What happened to the Neesie/ Benham thread from yesterday? The mods delete it?

6. Super Mario

Reputations:
    Phil you are okay but srs step it up . This is just your everyday average boring staight guy post. Step that shit up. U have potetentil but you are so lame and scared its holding you back from being the poster you really are. stop being such a fucking pussy and just start being yourself on here. dont be worried about impressing others or what others think of you thats true faggot shit.

7. SIPAWITZ

SIPAWITZ Bialy Whore Banned User

Reputations:
    this

8. JumboWop

JumboWop Outlaw Gold

Reputations:
  9. Super Mario

Reputations:
    I have no idea but you need to step itup too. boring dumb shit about fixing cars and working on stuff make peoples want to slit there wrists. talk about your failed marrige and your lousy kids there is nothing about you that makes us want to engage in a conversation with you. I dont like sports and I pay people to fix my shit what the hell do I need to talk to you about unless my heater stops working??

10. Super Mario

Reputations:
    :wub:

11. SIPAWITZ

Reputations:
    Lol....what a faggot

12. Super Mario

Reputations:
    I have owned every single one of you bitches posting in this thead now and have made complete asses out of you. Drunk or not I will continue to do so because you mean nothing to me and Ill take it where others are afraid to go. I just dont give a fuck :smiley:

13. SIPAWITZ

Reputations:
    You suck

14. SIPAWITZ

Reputations:
    Worst gay guy ever

15. Super Mario

Reputations:
    failed marriage. fake poker.fat ass.tell the wife I said hi.:smiley:

16. SIPAWITZ

Reputations:
    Even gay dudes don't like you

17. Chief2Kick

Chief2Kick I'm all sixes & sevens & nines Staff Member

Reputations:
    A. I'm not here to entertain your faggot ass.
    B. You're too stupid to understand what I do.

18. Super Mario

Reputations:
    your own children think you are despicable. they hate you so much they have to let people on there facebook know about it. If that does not tell you what a fuck up of a parent you are I dont know what does.....lol

19. SIPAWITZ

Reputations:
    Should I bump the comparison thread

20. SIPAWITZ

Reputations:
    Zoo
    Llll