Shop Now At Amazon

Let's try Blizz's idea, and see if we can get Billy West to do a one off Q&A here.

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by TelegramSam, Jan 7, 2013.

1. TelegramSam

TelegramSam Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If you guys didn't read it, Double Blizz had a really good idea about trying to get other Stern Show alums to post here, in that case Gurillo. Anyway, in years past Billy has done Q&As for Ren & Stimpy, Futurama, Adult Swim, etc. fans so it is possible. Here is the problem though: Billy hates Howard, but he's willing to talk about his time operating the Jackie puppet and how much he likes Jackie. So I think we should try to tweet him (if he has a real twitter account) and email him to see if he would do it. Billy does a lot of side shows aside from Futurama that need promotion and ratings to stay on the air (he did a funny one called Mongo Wrestling Alliance recently) and he might be up for it. The problem being 1st of all, I don't think he'll do it in a THSS forum, so if he shows interest it might be a good idea for Dawg to set up a Billy West forum. I know it's a long shot, but it's worth a try. Just don't be insulting to Billy, he's a good dude and not a bullshitter like the Wig, but he doesn't like people bringing up the Wig himself.

2. WillyBest

WillyBest Calmer than you are. Gold VIP

Reputations:
    Sounds good to me. Huge Billy West fan (in case you couldn't tell)!

3. bucketbuddy

bucketbuddy New Member

Reputations:
    i'm in, i love that goofy fuck