Politics Liar- Mrs Cruz denies Ted is the Zodiac Killer

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MilkyDischarge, May 2, 2016.

1. MilkyDischarge

MilkyDischarge Se suelto el diablo Gold

Reputations:
    when I went to the Trump Chicago mess, people were chanting "Ted is the zodiac killer" outside- I almost pissed myself.

Does anyone here think he isn't the killer?

Heidi Cruz responds to people who call her husband the Zodiac Killer

Hunter Walker
    National Correspondent
    May 2, 2016
    CARMEL, Ind. — Heidi Cruz knows that her husband, Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, is not the Zodiac Killer, no matter what people online say.

Heidi spent Monday morning traveling across Indiana in support of her husband’s presidential campaign. At a cafe in Carmel, Yahoo News asked for her reaction to a series of jokes that Comedy Central host Larry Wilmore made at the White House Correspondents’ dinner on Saturday night, where he repeatedly called her husband “the Zodiac Killer.”

“Well, I’ve been married to him for 15 years, and I know pretty well who he is, so it doesn’t bother me at all. There’s a lot of garbage out there,” Heidi said.

There is a popular Internet meme where people have asked whether Ted Cruz is the infamous Zodiac Killer, who was responsible for a string of unsolved murders and taunting letters to law enforcement in California during the late 1960s and early ’70s. This meme has spread widely, even though Cruz was born in 1970, two years after the first killings took place and is most definitely not the Zodiac Killer. Wilmore made a string of references to the meme during his appearance at the dinner in front of an audience that included President Obama and the White House press corps.

“There is a joke going around the Internet that Ted Cruz is actually the Zodiac Killer,” Wilmore said, later adding, “Recently, Ted Cruz got a string of wins and endorsements. Then everybody remembered who Ted Cruz is — the Zodiac Killer.”

[​IMG]
    Ted Cruz hugs his wife, Heidi, during a campaign event in Milwaukee on Tuesday, April 5, 2016. (AP/Paul Sancya)

Wilmore made several other comments about the meme at the event. Yahoo News asked Heidi about his remarks after a pair of supporters she met with marveled at her ability to “deal with” the “smearing and the scorched-earth stuff going on” during this heated GOP primary.

“Well, it’s amazing how a lot of people are swayed by it,” Heidi said. “Part of it is, the news media is 24/7, and they don’t let up.”

Indiana has become a crucial battleground in the Republican primary as frontrunner Donald Trump is approaching the number of delegates he needs to secure the nomination on the first ballot at the party’s convention. Polls currently show Trump ahead in Indiana. However, Cruz is hoping to come from behind and begin a series of victories that will keep Trump under the delegate threshold and lead to a contested convention.

2. ChuckZ

ChuckZ You're so pusillanimous, oh yea.

Reputations:
    Would be the best story ever if it turned out to be true.

Gusbuss and MilkyDischarge like this.
  3. Gretsch Man

Gretsch Man Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He is too!

MilkyDischarge likes this.
  4. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
  5. XuXu

XuXu VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
  6. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She also referred to him as an "immigrant" during a recent interview, Ted's been scrambling to do damage control on that ever since.

Dirty South likes this.
  7. DarkFriday

DarkFriday Fired as a MOD...Twice. Gold

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Dirty South and Petal like this.
  8. Mojopin

Mojopin Resplendent in his frock VIP

Reputations:
    Son of a Gunderson.

9. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Donald Trump on Sunday seized on Heidi Cruz's comment from a day earlier that her husband Ted Cruz is an immigrant.

"Heidi Cruz -- nice woman -- said 'My husband is an immigrant.' That's what I've been saying. I think she was trying to put a little bit of a Latin turn on it. He was born in Canada folks, he was born in Canada," the GOP presidential front-runner said at his second rally Sunday in Fort Wayne, Indiana.

At a campaign stop in Indiana on Saturday, Heidi Cruz said "Ted is an immigrant...He is Hispanic. We can unify this party."

A Cruz aide told The Washington Examiner, however, that she misspoke and meant to call Cruz the son of an immigrant.

Dirty South and MilkyDischarge like this.
  10. Chigs

Chigs The finest in the Nation VIP

Reputations:
    Were just exchanging long protein strings. If you can think of a simpler way id like to hear it
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

XuXu likes this.