Lisa C.

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by Danas Boyfrien, Apr 24, 2016.

1. Danas Boyfrien

Danas Boyfrien Trump's African American Gold

Reputations:
    Anyone heard from her?

2. LonghornJ

LonghornJ VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Big milk wagons, poorly angled tv over the fire place

That's all I got

Mack likes this.
  3. LonghornJ

Reputations:
    She had nice teeth too

4. PLZ callmeTED

PLZ callmeTED National Treasure Gold

Reputations:
    Fuck, why don't you try to conjure up that Italian lawyer chick from Philly while you're at it.

Maybe Beckerfer and Lisaslisas too.

Swedish John likes this.
  5. Phil McKrakin

Phil McKrakin AKA Howie POTY The Bar VIP

Reputations:
    Bunch of forlorned faggots tonight.

6. A Succulent Chinese Meal

A Succulent Chinese Meal Oh, that's a nice headlock, sir. VIP

Reputations:
    I think saw her in the stern forum? @lisac37

7. Phil McKrakin

Reputations:
    Blonde..avg face...big tits. Did not piss me off.

8. LonghornJ

Reputations:
    Italiafem?

PLZ callmeTED likes this.
  9. PLZ callmeTED

Reputations:
    Tell her I said...

Say, what the fuck is going on in that avatar of yours, Big faggy?

10. PLZ callmeTED

Reputations:
    That's the one.

I couldn't think of her name.

11. RH Goatcabin

RH Goatcabin Notable Member VIP

Reputations:
    Pics or GTFO

12. Phil McKrakin

Reputations:
    hi? 2006?

13. PLZ callmeTED

Reputations:
    More like '08 or '09.

14. Phil McKrakin

Reputations:
    whew! under a decade

PLZ callmeTED likes this.
  15. Danas Boyfrien

Reputations:
    "Why I was banned from sternfannetwork" by IheartNY
    [​IMG]
    Here is my story...I joined SFN around January 12 of 2006...waited for my 30 day, 30 posts and became a "supporter" with a $25 donation in Feb. 06. Initially i had no problems on the board...you could say i was the "darling" of SFN....This was right about the time Joey Boots went on Meet The Shrink and had a meltdown. There was a weekend when he was putting people in Time Out left and right, calling women cunts. I posted that at some point in a woman's life she is or has been a cunt....so he messaged back that "you can stay." i thought "cool"

So also being a Bubba listener, and having listened to the whole "balloon Knot" shit about the Hooters cards the roast audience was to get and his "complaining"
    about not getting one, i was a little irritated at "knot" and sent him an PM and asked him why he was being so hard on Bubba. (at this time there were not a
    lot of bubba fans on SFN, mostly hate posts) and anyone with access to SFN can verify this...

So "Knot" sends me this email. Basically telling me he did this Hooters card stunt as a "work" to take hate from bubba and put it onto him...he apparently told
    Mutt and Bubba's guy Brent about it...and from that time on Knot and i would post in the bubba forum daily. The crowd started listening...it worked....

Not long after that, Robin did a story in her news about a company in NJ that had stolen body parts and sold them to unsuspecting hospitals...I am one of
    those patients...so i started a thread titled "robin told my story on the news today". Not much of a response.

About a week later, Hendrix 5150, who is Gordon and works with KidddChris emailed me and asked if i would go on air and talk about my neck issue...at first i
    said no, then was told Bob Levy would vouch for Kidd...so i emailed Bob, he vouched and i said i would do the interview...

The day before the kidd chris interview, i was listening to Bubb's show and Dr Mark was coming on soon and Bubba said no one could get thru on the phone line...so i picked up my phone, called , and he answered...and we talked...he asked what i looked
    like, and i said 5'5 170lbs 38DD, and i'm 41. He asked if i liked BJ's and anal sex and i said yes...A few threads were started about IheartNY being on Bubba's show...some people called me fat, then looked at my profile pics and thought maybe i wasn't so bad...no real issue at that point.

The next day i do the Kidd Chris interview and Bob Levy starts a thread saying IheartNY on kidd chis....and some people got pissed..i was getting TOO MUCH ATTENTION!!!! They wanted to know who i knew to get on the air, called me an attention whore....

So the following week i call into Bubba's show again. We just bullshit...no issues really.

Then comes March and the Daniel Carver roast...i got an invite and went to NYC for the pre party and roast....i hooked up with Maloof, a fellow SFN guy the night before the roast. That weekend i spent with SFN guy Casey-Stern.

There were several threads asking who hooked up with who and i didn't say anything, in fact i denied i hooked up with anyone from SFN....but got thru to Bubba's show when i got back home and told him i had blown a guy from SFN. He thought it was great and asked who, but i didn't say...i didn't think Maloof wanted his name mentioned.

face palm and Nerd like this.
  16. Danas Boyfrien

Reputations:
    "Why I was banned from sternfannetwork" by IheartNY....cont.

What was actually supposed to happen the night of the pre party was Dream Theater69 from SFN was gonna come to the city to meet me...he is married...gave me the
    whole "i married her on the rebound, i just want to keep my house and dog, i don't love her" He traveled for his job and would call me while gone...I'm single...i did nothing wrong...Then Lisa C, SFN CUNT got tickets to the roast and suddenly DT69 could not make it...Lisa C and his wife are friends...pity.

So a few days after i call Bubba and tell him about the BJ i call back because Maloof wants me to say he was the guy i blew...so i did...and i gave details about blowing him..and Bubba came up with this plan for me to give a "suck off" each time there was a roast. And the Film Festival was coming up and he wanted initially for me to have a 3some with Brent Hatley and his wife, but that deal got nixed...so they asked if i would blow .25 cent...i said ok...and they also wanted me to blow another SFN guy...Well Copter(SFN Mod) and i already had plans to hook up...in fact he was to stay in MY hotel room...but no one knew the but Dr. Ivan (mod) and he ended up stayin in Ivan's room...I was gonna blow Maloof, .25, Copter, and Boots each on one of the nights i was in town...1 night for every guy...So Boots calls me and is all excited...said he hadn't had sex in over a year...everything was good...he went on Howard's show...Bubba's show...and called me several times...

Bubba's show had also been calling me on a weekly basis at this point. 2X in 1 show actually on one occasion...SFN started having a problem with a girl giving BJ's to random guys...Mutt changed my name from "SFN SUPPORTER" to SFN SUCK OFF SUPPORTER" Not at my request...he just did it...i got all kinds of posts saying i was a whore and looking for attention...

Well i got exposed to mumps...there was an outbreak thru out the midwest from IA to MO...i'm in IL...and i had all the symptoms...mind you i had already paid for my hotel, air fare, dress, shoes, etc....so im all ready to go...but my left cheek is swollen huge and i was in sooooo much pain i could barely move. So i had to cancel...i talked to Bubba and all the guys...and Boots starts a thread saying he doesn't believe me...and that CUNT dathien who threatened Hayden started one also...

So i started a thread with pictures of my face, hotel reservation, medication (to prevent spinal meningitis)dress, shoes, rings, purse, air plane reservation to
    PROVE i wasn't lying...Boots could have pulled that thread, but didn't...he said in another one he believed me...

jump ahead a couple weeks...im in pain from mumps, neck pain, shoulder pain, and it's not getting any better...so i'm online and SFN dick wad Michael Angelo starts a thread saying free blow jobs and attaches my profile info to the thread...i complain, no one does anything....they just leave the thread....finally someone goes in and erases the profile and says "you know better" to MA...that's it...so i go off..and tell the mods they are doing nothing to help me and they can all fuck off...i call Mutt the next day and tell him to kill my account...and he refuses...because look at all the attention i have brought his site...so i went off on all the cunts who had been mean to me..SFN names: one of the hive, nursegirl, lisa c, daethian, tnk, loralovesartie (who is retaaards mult) Michael Angelo, and any one else who came after me....i went back at them with guns blazing...

i left the board for about 3 weeks...came back to the bubba side and started posting..quietly..no one from gen chat noticed for 3 days...then Fucking Boots comes
    into the Bubba forum baiting me..saying "im surprised to see iheart posting in here"...i don't respond...so he starts a thread in Gen chat about me...and the hate
    flies...how dare i come back..blah blah blah...i stay on the bubba side, then get an email from Jessica Hahn asking me to come to Hahns Haven...so i do...and people keep fucking with me...in particular is SFN Ms Mary Jane...she seeks me out and starts shit with me..and finally i turned on her and called her ms marycunt...she kept telling me to clean my dirty house...i have a house keeper..but that is not the
    point i guess...and we kept arguing...and i told her "Next you got owned by Iheart"...and Boots puts me in TO (Time-out)....

[​IMG]

i had a date that night and didn't know till later that i was in time out..but when i found out i figured i would go out in a blaze of glory...so i started outing people and the things i knew...such as...Engaged Chicken (Lorna) is having an affair with Da Truth and they plan on meeting in NYC in July...he sends me an email BEGGING me to take down the post because she is in an unhappy marriage..waaaaaaahhhhh...i didn't take it down...but boots removed it...so i posted it like 30 times in 5 diferent threads....and called Hahn a whore, Boots a faeg...he started a thread saying he put a pocket rocket vibrator in his ass....and Mutt a prick or something similar and kimba a dog face cunt....THAT got me banned...

Also, the whole time i was gone from SFN, there were threads about me daily...so much so that mutt posted a thread saying no more iheart threads, they are jamming up general chatter...now THAT is popularity!!!! These people are obsessed with me....it's amazing...they have no trouble with Jenny Mccarthy riding the sybian and getting semi nude, but i can't blow people??? SFN is a bunch of virgin hypocrites who either wanted a BJ from me or thought their husbands wanted me...

i had posted some nude pics of myself in the Adult forum...no problem doing them....

Boots in a thread threatens to send these pics to my job and everyone in my neighborhood. Then a few posts later said he would do in anonymously so no one would know it's him....

Then this weekend before i got banned, he posted where i work, and my town. My town anyone can find, but to post personal information about my work is supposedly against the rules of SFN...but Mutt and everyone else on that board is AFRAID of Boots....i was told im the only one who ever stood up to him....don't know if it's true, but he doesn't scare me....

Also, last week i made a donation of $25 and Mutt refuses to refund it, so i am disputing it thru my credit card company.

And if Mutt is so good at catching "mults"...ne never got mine....it was "Ms. Myles".....

So now i am at Howard Shrine and quite happy...and was called the "female" Doc the day i was banned.....

ZosoHitler, face palm and Nerd like this.
  17. Phil McKrakin

Reputations:
    what

the fuck?

18. LonghornJ

Reputations:
    Mumps! :eek:

19. Phil McKrakin

Reputations:
    DB got zero pussy again...

20. LonghornJ

Reputations:
    There really was some twisted fucked up shit that happened at SFN back in its prime :jj:

Seemed so important at the time

ZosoHitler likes this.