Lisa G will "ROLL-CALL" but won't sign autographs HSS SAGA uploaded on YT.

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by ARM, Sep 1, 2012.

1. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I loved piling on in that "Luvsimpsons" thread about Lisa G being a JAPPY cunt, and she's the worst thing to ever happen to the show since Benjy and Beth. But that thread made me want to put more definitive audio context to it by putting together a compilation of that ROLL CALL "week" they did from late 09 with all the bells and whistles included (WUS commentary) black guy wise. That week to me REALLY exposed and epitomized everything Lisa G is about (or NOT about).

http://www.dawgsaloon.com/showthread.php/37109-I-really-really-hate-Lisa-G/page7

Without trying to illicit this pat-me-on-the-back pity party BS, for some reason putting this together was a muthafucker (no one asked me to do this, and it's worth it) I didn't think it would be. I had to sift through this week of shows with Howard jumping around constantly to really streamline it to it's Lisa cunt core.

But totally worth it because I loved revisiting this again as these moments are few and far between with Howard showing actual old school comedic effort again. Listen to the pain in Howard's voice as he realizes this maybe more effort than playing clips JD gave him or pretending to piss Ronnie off black guy wise.

To the likes of the great poster "Isabella" who now simply "feels sorry" for Lisa G, this brouhaha hopefully proves she doesn't deserve your sorrow and brings all this malice onto herself and black guy wise. ENJOY DAWGS!!

[video=youtube;f_hsmzOmKoc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_hsmzOmKoc[/video]

And look at that fucking irritating fake laugh/smile in the vid still??!??!? She makes Kathie Lee Gifford look like Neil Young in that vid still black guy wise.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2012
  2. DearLawd

DearLawd Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I remember hearing this when it was on....but we listened to it again this morning with coffee....thoroughly enjoyed listening to Lisa be a dipshitz! Thanks for posting!:cheer:

3. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Thanks "DL", those coupla days were great capsulization of what Lisa G really is about as she got her balls broken about nuance. She REALLY thought she was her glory when Howard decided to explore that a little more.

4. pontius pilot

pontius pilot #TeahmGandhiStarver VIP

Reputations:
    cheers 'All Rebounds are Mine', your clips never disappoint.

:beer:

5. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Thanks PP, your compliments never dissapoint!

6. pontius pilot

Reputations:
    man. it's so easy to forget that the show was still quite funny up to only a few years ago.

7. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...this bitch is so full of herself, sheesh.

8. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Artie being there aside, it was a rare moment of comedic ambition capitalizing on something corny from Lisa G. But of course you can clearly hear Howard run out of gas as he realizes there's actual effort involved here. I mean the next logical step would be to bring Ed Lover and Dr. Dre on the show and go over all this with them as well as drill them about Lisa at HOT 97 for dirt. But of course that never came to fruition with the 3 week Xmas break just days away.

9. pontius pilot

Reputations:
    ha ha ha! too true. :mad:

10. pontius pilot

Reputations:
    hey arm, what are your thoughts on the 'artie addiction saga'?

11. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I think it's brilliant, it must have taken that guy (is that from you?) weeks and weeks to put that together. Something as ambiguous as that it's like where do you start? What is considered "addiction radio"? Is it the mere discussion and Artie getting goofed on? OR does constitute the times you thought he was using with the way he sounded on air??

My next one that spans a coupla days is the entire Gary Mets first pitch saga in ONE chapter. I know people have put the first day up in mult chapters but I wanna throw the WHOLE thing in one including the next day with sports guests commenting on it. Also when he failed again on Kimmel as well as Robin's SUCCESS on Kimmel.

12. pontius pilot

Reputations:

oh no, not me. but i agree, it's truly compelling and very comprehensive. i wish he'd do another.

13. racerx

racerx New Member

Reputations:
    you all are just jealous of her tits, and her fame(people chase her down streets like she was a beatle in the 60s)

14. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    Thanks, ARM. I appreciate the time and effort it must have taken to put this clip together.

That was a great listen. One thing that struck me was how much I enjoyed listening to the WUS portion of your clip. Booey :eek: and Hein :eek: and even Ronnie :eek: came off well in it. When they don't have to defend themselves (Ronnie) or their boff (Booey and Hein), and they have a common target they can actually be good on the radio.

Who knew? :dontknow:

I bailed on the Howard Stern show in the early 00s, so I don't really know Lisa G, but here's her schtick in a nutshell: she knows her cupboards are bare so to speak, and that our JAPrincess is in another castle, so rather than provide actual answers, she hems and haws and strings things out while basking in the convoluted attention of everybody else trying to make sense of her nonsense and over-inflated self-opinion.

How in the sweet fuck......................tonight is "sweet fuck" night, apparently....................did she wind up sandwiched between those two "Yo! MTV Raps" idiots, anyway? She's no Fab Five Freddy, that's for sure.

I'm inclined to believe the guy on luvsimpson's thread who said that she must have a family member in a high place. How else can you explain her existence? On a rap show? On a (what used to be a) dirty-comedy show?

:uscratch:

By the way ARM, I very, very, very much look forward to your Booey Mets pitch clip. God, what a great moment that was, only to be topped by Kimmel's genius-sandbagging of the arrogant one........................very smart to include the "I'm bummed because he set me up" part of the saga, as well as Robin's perfect strike.

15. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Holy shit ILL, I just wrote EXACTLY that to someone in the comments part of the vid how good they come off here. Jason Kaplan impressed me as well from like 39:00 to 45:00 where he just skewers her for her pretentious website with all these shitty copyrights on shit no one cares about. I really think that WUS is very lost audio of the perfect analyzation of her inflated JAPPY bs.

Yet ANOTHER great point by you! She belongs on a hip-hop show like Elvis deserved his black-belt (great Dennis Miller quote). Very very strange how with total knowledge of how repulsed fans and staff alike hate her she's STILL gainfully employed there when many many more effective and liked news people have left or been fired. ALSO how she refuses to participate in staff antics and actually threatened to sue Jason for breaking her balls for simply jumping in front of her when she tried to hog a staff group photo.

I used to pose that same theory about that shit-stain Benjy on the show that some family member has some strange leverage on Howard keeping him employed as a "writer" What's he's doing on the WUS daily is just as baffling. And as you could see here he's the LEAST effective in commenting on it like he's not even there.

Thx man, I'm working on it rt now. There's like 4 shows to fuse together I think in total INCLUDING WUS's. It's gonna be a ballbreaker but I can't wait to hear ALL in one big clip. If it all goes right it could be ready as soon as late tonight because of all the real time recording.

16. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...i apologise to the soloon ladies for saying this but lisag is a dumb cunt. i mean really fucking dumb cunt. its unbelieveable that a person would kid themselves as bad as she is. i know a lot of east coast people here remember the roll call but it sucked then it sucked when howard goofed on it and lisa always sucks. she should have tipped the guy who asked for her autograph.

17. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    She's clearly a mental patient . . .

18. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    I don't even know Jason, but I assume he was the main "other guy" chiming in, and yeah, he was good, too.

It's really weird when that "wrote the same exact shit as I was thinking!" thing happens, isn't it? joyceface just did it to me with j schmuck's post of a "preferred hairstyle".

Thank you very much.

better Elvis: officer Elvis or black-belt Elvis?

officer Elvis had his picture taken with Nixon and used to pull people over at random...............if Howard is to be believed. Black-belt Elvis used to pay underlings so he could kick them in the stomach, then laughed about it while they were doubled over in pain....................if the National Enquirer is to be believed.

I'm calling it a draw.

I hate myself for saying this, but even Benjy came off not-too-horribly in the WUS portion of your "Lisa G roll call saga" clip.

But yes, Langford is to Lisa G as Jackie is to Benjy. It's as if Howard is deliberately inversely-rewarding talent/a lack thereof; only the bottom of the barrel can stay, and only the worst traits of a person will be tolerated.

:cmon:

19. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    She really is a despicable JAP . . .

20. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    ;)thank you for the props....but don't you feel even a little bit sorry for her??? she's an anorexic 50+, lives in a dingy little apartment with her cat..... and this is as good as it gets for her. i can't hate her:bigcry: but i'll give your compilation a try...maybe, it will change my opinion.