List of Wives Stern Attacked Through the Years

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by itpdude, Oct 7, 2013.

1. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    I keep reading from you guys that Pelican really went after Imus' wife years ago for committing the crime of publishing a book about whatever with the help of her famous and wealthy husband. I couldn't listen to Stern before Sirius and only watched on E! and the Chan 9 Show, so I missed a lot of that shit.

What were the exact circumstances of Pelican attacking Imus' wife?

Are there any other famous people's wives he's attacked?

The reason I ask is because The Pelican is being, IMO, very hypocritical in thinking attacks on HIS wife are unfair. It seems to me that the attacks on Beth are at least a case of turnabout being fair-play. At least.

It helps that she is a vapid cunt, too.

2. FCCstandards

FCCstandards Non-Essential Salooner VIP

Reputations:
    It started with Imus marrying a gold digger, then she wrote a book about going green for health, then she was on the show. In other words, a mirror image.

3. Famous

Famous Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He rationalizes it by saying that he didn't meet his wife on his own radio show...basically saying that Imus is desperate and has to date fans.

First of all, that's insulting to Fred.

Secondly, just because Imus' wife was more upfront, that makes Beth better? Beth was more of a con artist. Congrats, Howard.

Still has nothing to do with the fact that he's a raging hypocrite, and looking for any reason to differentiate himself from Imus. When he was called out on this, he stumbled over his words, and was desperately grasping at anything. "I don't know. I -- I -- I, see a difference."

He's attacked everyone. Let's not forget him rightfully going after Seinfeld's two love interests (including the wife who left her husband after her honeymoon to go with Jerry $$$$bags). Now she's a wonderful person, of course.

Now we know he was just attacking her and Jerry because he was resentful that he didn't think of it first. He's a big star, he deserves a young trophy!

4. j shmuck

j shmuck Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The last one I remember was Howard mocking Kristy Christy's wedding dress because they had the nerve to send Howard an invite

5. yippeekyaa

yippeekyaa Moved forward. VIP

Reputations:
    Iggy Pop's wife
    Chevy Chase's wife
    Kelsey Gramar's wife

Sal's wife
    Richard's wife
    Tim Sabean's wife
    Bubba the love sponge's wife
    Riley Martin's wife
    Hulk Hogan's wife(now ex)
    Fred's wife

those are just off the top of my head.

6. Divorce Chicken

Divorce Chicken white punk on dope VIP

Reputations:
    Alison:c

7. TehLivingDeath

TehLivingDeath New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Frank Gifford's wife.

8. Famous

Famous Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This reminds me of what a gigantic, hypocritical, douche, Howard is. The main thing everyone forgets is how much he's attacked his co-worker's wives with such vigor. He used to attack Gary's wife with such venom, that it was unsettling to me. And the stuff he said was so far beyond Sal calling his Horseface a horse face. He said things that really tried to undermine Gary's marriage, and cause resentment to build up in Gary's head. He seriously would say that Gary should just divorce her, and he's miserable, and who does she think she is (for, you know, wanting Gary to actively participate in his childrens' lives...something Howard is far removed from).

Turns out they're still married, his kids love him and talk to him, and his life is more genuine than Howard's ever will be.

He berated Jackie's wife constantly on air, calling her a no talent, and really attacking the shit out of her for being involved in Jackie's life, and "not really working."

He's such an untouchable hypocrite that this is irritating me even talking about it. The way everyone is forced to walk on egg shells around Beth is really something, and it's so annoying when she acts like a Princess, the few times she doesn't get her way. She's hung up every time it remotely isn't an ass-kissing fest.

Could you imagine if Jackie or Fred's wives pulled that shit, or if Fred or Jackie basically enacted a ban as far as talking about their wives?

Last edited: Oct 7, 2013
  9. Divorce Chicken

Divorce Chicken white punk on dope VIP

Reputations:
  10. sinicalypse

sinicalypse Active Member

Reputations:
    i've grown to consider beth more of an employee, if anything. throwing millions at her to run around and pretend to matter = payment for services rendered; in this case, the service is convincing the world that Howard is a loving caring happy man married to a model. If Howard didn't run off and marry SOMETHING there might be more of an inclination to think that the ~15+ year bachelor might be a little too interested in asking about everyone's cock.... cuz holy shit, going back and listening to even vintage 90s stuff = that man has very likely loved the cock for longer than most of us would like to admit (not that being gay is a problem, moreover that we were duped by a fraud for so long)

11. schnauzer

schnauzer Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Poor Kathie Lee, all she did was have a sunny personality & stop being Jewish. I wonder what annoyed Howard more? :rolleye:

12. zerokarma

zerokarma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Larry King's wife (wives?)

13. 14chimneys

14chimneys Member

Reputations:
    Fuck wives what about their kids!
    Steven Spielberg's Son
    Kathie Lee Giford's Son & Daughter

Cody Giford alone he destroy that kid & he was what 9 years old?

14. RonHeinzkaboot

RonHeinzkaboot Adultophile VIP

Reputations:
    On that same line, let's not forget he said Gary confided in him that he cheated on this wife (although it was part of one of the funniest gags ever) but could you imagine if Sal tried a similar gag. I think Fred or Gary would not put up with their wives being used as fodder anymore especially since the Princess gets such a pass.

15. RonHeinzkaboot

RonHeinzkaboot Adultophile VIP

Reputations:
    I noticed she said JD picked her up at "her" apartment, not "our"

16. schnauzer

schnauzer Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Mary Dell'Abate was ripped to shreds by Howard, for years. You're right, it was unsettling.

17. cia212

cia212 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    He had a point with Kathy Lee - did you see that Christmas special? But EVERYTHING he says about her now applies to Beth. Even the possibility of dating while he was still married - it's really unbelievable.

[video=youtube;F-nV9728UU4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-nV9728UU4[/video]

Last edited: Oct 7, 2013
  18. TallTyrion

TallTyrion Triggered like a mofo VIP

Reputations:
    Lets be honest here though. Young Kathie Lee Gifford is infinately better looking than Beff.

19. popspot13

popspot13 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I've gotta admit that I watched young Kathy Lee with my hand in my pants.

20. TallTyrion

TallTyrion Triggered like a mofo VIP

Reputations:
    There were a lot of reasons she was hot, mostly because she was a prude, but from what I've heard, Giff is hung like a piece of driftwood, so thinking about her getting filled up by gramps...there's just something appealing about that.