Listening to a segment from 9-8-08 right after Will's wedding

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by PelicanWig, Mar 2, 2014.

1. PelicanWig

PelicanWig Beautiful Soup

Reputations:
    Holy fuck has the show changed since then. There is so much energy and ball busting comedy going on and the whole cadence of the broadcast is so up beat. Wiggy is giggling and cracking jokes about Ronnie at the wedding and there is a certain energy in his voice. Juxtapose that with any abortion Wiggy broadcasted this past year and it is frightening. Constant dead air, everyone is afraid they are going to say something wrong and it is completely devoid of humor and energy. I think Wiggy is depressed, he has to be, his delivery is so slow and dreary now that there has to be something going on with him.

Also to the fuck stick sycophants that say Wiggy has evolved and it would be silly if he still did his old shtick, I say fuck off! This segment I was listening to was hilarious and there wasn't anything that was not P.C., too sexually explicit or juvenile in nature. It was just good funny shit!

Last edited: Mar 2, 2014
  2. Dump Button

Dump Button Former Mall Security Guard

Reputations:
    i was listening too while running an errand and you also have to factor in that some of the people heard on mic are no longer there. The biggest one being the junkie who at that time was providing decent radio

3. Jon Mendelsohn

Jon Mendelsohn New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    "Evolution" is a pretty fast process if a man can turn into such a pussy after only 5 years.

4. SillyOldMan

SillyOldMan Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The lack of energy is the most glaring in the current show. Bits can suck and jokes can fail, but giving off the energy that Howard is just going through the motions is the worst.

It's a bit frustrating because the show is so easy to fix to make it listenable again.

5. PelicanWig

PelicanWig Beautiful Soup

Reputations:
    i totally agree. some of the funniest moments on o&a is when a joke fails and they let it sit there and say nothing except oof!

6. RonHeinzkaboot

RonHeinzkaboot Adultophile VIP

Reputations:
    he hasn't evovled has much as retreated