Listening to Howard stern can make you go crazy

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by dawg, Dec 23, 2011.

1. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:
    Accused Killer Who Said Howard Stern Spoke to Him Judged Insane

stephen+morgan+722.jpg

The man who killed a Wesleyan co-ed and said Howard Stern was communicating secret messages to him was found not guilty by reason of insanity.
    Stephen Morgan was charged with killing 21-year-old Johanna Justin-Jinich at an off-campus bookstore café in May 2009. Defense attorneys told the judges Morgan was insane when he committed the crime, and that his actions were guided by mysterious messages from the radio personality. A psychiatrist testified Morgan believed Justin-Jinich was hacking into his computer and watching him, and that he showed signs of paranoid schizophrenia.

MORE

2. eliasbboy

eliasbboy Insert Witty Title Here Staff Member

Reputations:
    I'm a victim as well. For example, I could almost swear I heard Howard complain that people posting on a website were too mean. Imagine how crazy I felt when I realized this was the same guy that wished cancer on enemies and wanted to skull fuck the head of a competitor's deceased father! Boy. I must REALLY be losing it.:crazy2:

3. eliasbboy

eliasbboy Insert Witty Title Here Staff Member

Reputations:
    Can anyone verify that his neighbors described him as "quiet and very normal" ?