listening to the Artie Lange Show for first time - It's GREAT

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Yomama, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Yomama

Yomama Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I never listened to nick and artie show because Nick sucks and I have no interest in sports.

But I did a google search for the artie lange show and found his website where they post all his shows.
    It's really good. I'm listening to yesterday's show and Artie sounds healthy, funny and as quick witted as ever.

So glad I found this - better than listening to donald trump and joan rivers on thss

2. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    You probably would have been better posting in this in the Artie forum (as a lot of posters here hate Artie), but I'm glad you found the show and like it. It's been feast or famine recently, but I liked the last show and Jackie is a guest this Friday, so be sure to tune in. The Artie Forum has listening threads you should check out, although they are loaded with Artie haters.

Also, if you're in need of setting your watch, you can usually do it by an impending Nemo photoshop. Just FYI.

3. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    it is cool to hear Artie if u haven't heard him for a long time but....after a while the show he does gets boring and the excitement goes away quickfast.

4. JB50

JB50 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:

:bigcry:

5. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    but then he does drugs, disappears for a few days/"goes on vacation", and he comes back and the shows are good again for a while.

it ain't ideal, but 1-2 good weeks per month is still 1-2 more than you're getting with Stern.

6. psyllium husk

psyllium husk New Member

Reputations:
    i only listen to N.W.A oct 2011 - Aug 2012 .. been a fan since day 1 . once they went to direct tv and started with gay ass band's .. more focus on the Twins. the show went down hill .. now with nick gone and watching artie self destruct i have no use to even listen .. that's my 2 cents on that . and if you go over to the artie forum . place is filled with Mults .

7. redwolf

redwolf Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I'm not a Artie hater but, I have listened to his show with nick and without and both suck! I have said it before and will again, Artie is a sidekick not the star of the show!

8. Lou Skunt

Lou Skunt ____________________ Banned User

Reputations:
    The Artie Lange Show is more effective at inducing sleep than Ambien. Please tell your Doctor if you experience unusual urges to stab yourself for attention as this may be a serious side effect of the Artie Lange Show. Some viewers feel the need to inhale or shoot large amounts of heroin while viewing the show, this is a common side effect and should be ignored. Other side effects may include weight gain, the urge to urinate in your living area, public scratching of your balls, sniffing your ball cheese covered fingers, and the uncontrollable need to rub your nose.

9. jokeland

jokeland Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    It's OK, certainly not great. Is that other fat guy in the studio with them brain damaged. He looks slow.

10. Yomama

Yomama Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    is Gary the retard on the show?

11. Mike

Mike 'Merica Gold

Reputations:
    That's mike bochetti who's a "comedian" but basically their version of gary the retard. he's friends with sal and Richard as well and was in that super twink movie