Little Cunt Bieber Taking A Page From Wig's Playbook

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by BethSucks, May 23, 2013.

1. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    Non disclosure agreements and lawsuits, all he needs now is a wig and a scarf:

http://realitytvmagazine.sheknows.com/2013/05/22/justin-bieber-may-sue-party-guests/

X Factor guest judge, Justin Bieber is fed up with his personal business[​IMG] being leaked to the public. So he’s taking drastic measures to make sure everybody keeps their mouths shut! In fact, Bieber may sue his party guests if they don’t comply with his new rules. What’s up with that? You’ll have to take the jump to find out.
    According to TMZ, Bieber is laying the smack down on his guests in an attempt to keep them tight-lipped about what goes on at his parties. And he’s not joking around. He plans to keep his party activities on lock down by requiring guests to sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) before being allowed to attend any of his parties.
    But that’s not all! The NDA, a liability waiver and release form specifically states that if anyone should talk about what goes on at his parties, Bieber can sue them for $5 million big ones! And that includes social media too. Anyone caught posting comments about Bieber’s parties to a blog[​IMG], Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or any other media platform will get hit with a $5 million lawsuit.
    The NDA goes on to warn partygoers that there may be activities present at Bieber’s parties that are “potentially hazardous and you should not participate unless you are medically able and properly trained.” Not to mention the risks associated with partaking in these activities, which may include, “minor injuries to catastrophic injuries, including death.”
    What do you think about Bieber requiring party guests to sign an NDA? And do you think that will be enough to keep people from leaking his secrets? We know you have an opinion and we want to hear it so sound off in the comments and let us know.

[​IMG]

2. TehLivingDeath

TehLivingDeath New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I really hope he Bobby Driscolls himself.

3. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Oh hell just give all his guests my twitter. I don't go so I can talk about those parties all I like :jj:

4. Big Bird

Big Bird New Member

Reputations:
    Little fag. I hope he od's. Useless piece of shit.

5. Atomic Wedgie

Atomic Wedgie Crash Victim

Reputations:
    I bet most high profile celebrities have their house guests sign an agreement similar to this.

6. SEGA

SEGA Permanent Vacation VIP

Reputations:
  7. Rev Bob Levy

Rev Bob Levy <b><a href="http://revboblevy.com/">RevBobLevy.com VIP

Reputations:
    look at the picture ..he will die from diseased cock soon enough

8. SEGA

SEGA Permanent Vacation VIP

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

From urban dictionary :lol:

9. JDDaBadAhz

JDDaBadAhz Active Member

Reputations:
    Maybe he enjoys drifting with arabs. May he fly out the window of a rolling car someday.