Little kid goes ape shit crazy defending his family from intruding hood rats..

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by HubArkishh, May 13, 2013.

1. HubArkishh

HubArkishh Active Member

Reputations:
    :hat:

[video=youtube_share;9OJWIT8w4FU]http://youtu.be/9OJWIT8w4FU[/video]

Last edited: May 13, 2013
  2. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    Where do these people live? In the Bizarro World . . . :facepalm:

3. SEGA

SEGA Permanent Vacation VIP

Reputations:
  4. Batwings

Batwings Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:

I didn't live in the ghetto, but this type of video brings out the little child in me. It is so hard to watch. Takes me back to when I was growing up and didn't know that stuff like this wasn't normal. I fight the dysfunction everyday.

5. Scott

Scott Masshole Staff Member

Reputations:
    If snow shovels are outlawed, only outlaws will have snow shovels.

6. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

7. Fa Fa Fruit Fly

Fa Fa Fruit Fly Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    We need to cut off welfare and food stamps. These fucking gutter rats just sit around multiplying, passing on their scumbag ghetto mentality to the next generation that WE ARE PAYING for. I don't give a shit what happens to them - let them fucking die or rot. They don't deserve a fuckin' thing.

8. DanMullins

DanMullins New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Depressing

9. jackieavenger

jackieavenger Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Have you noticed that all lower-class whites these days speak with a ghetto accent? Thank you hip-hop and hollywood for making generations of americans sound like trash

10. FishySausage

FishySausage Original Nuttah VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Holy shit...
    I don't get it. Why do people want to live "ghetto"?
    What's gonna happen to that lady's door?
    Will cops be called?
    Why were they there to begin with?

11. Isobel

Isobel New Member

Reputations:
    What do you expect when trashy ghetto culture along with 3rd world values are put up as a virtue and "cool" and the white European culture is called racist, horrible, violent, slave masters, and ruiners of everything etc. This is even taught in schools to reject the white European culture because it's evil. Let me say yes I know that the most dominate people of any culture usually were horrible to the minority class, and this includes white European culture. However it's also the people who brought most of the humanity, science, medicine and democracy to places. It should not be seen as something worthless, while truly violent ignorant cultures are to be romanticized by the media and the establishment.

12. Anfkid

Anfkid Blue Banner Mafia Staff Member

Reputations:
    crazy white people :coffee:

13. hey later

hey later Member VIP

Reputations:
    Good god, if that happened to my mother in my presence...I can't even say it, it scares me to think what I would do.

14. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I used to live near the ghetto when I was in college and offer the following stories into evidence:

First, across the street from us, in plain view of our living room bay window (we could see this from our couch) was a pay phone that addicts used to contact their dealers... We figured out that they would stand next to the phone, it would ring, and theyd be told where to meet their supplier to make the transactions. Well... We found the number, and sent addicts into some pretty funny places (like a church, supermarket, even the police hq).

Second, one day a roommate went to the pizza place on the first floor of the building, and, while he was ordering a slice, overheard a conversation where one guy was asking about why his girl was seen with some dude named rolando.. And the other guy was like. "psshhh, naw... I done killed rolando last night" and they carried on the conversation as casually as if they were discussing the price of cotton...

Third, our building had front and back stair wells. One day, a gang of hood rats busted the back door and broke into the roof deck of the building... We, being in the top floor, got so sick of the banging, that we just snuck up the stairwell and locked them on the roof & called the police... Three hours later, they showed up and these people were gone... Still NFC how they got off that roof.

Fourth... One day, they had a prom party next door... Yeah, that was a fucking sight to behold... No doctors or lawyers in that group...

Fifth, once, me and some white kids strolled into the nearby church... Only to find minister Farrakhan in mid speech.... Lol @ everyone's reaction to that one...

The moral of the story: whoever tout it was a good idea to sail these folks from Africa needs to be the first target of whoever invents a time machine to correct the mistakes of the past.

15. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Once, we also found a crack scale just sitting on the sidewalk...

Once, as we were moving in, I parked my car in front of a couple people, and they said "you shouldn't park that there if you don't want us to steal it.

16. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Typical fucking A group of lovely people.
    A shotgun would have ended things very quickly.
    I would have no problem shooting those worthless sub-humans if they tried that shit with me.

I have no sympathy for black people as its obvious they are sub-human animals who can't pronounce the words 'ask', 'specific' or 'bathroom' properly.

Daniel Carver is correct.:hat:

Last edited: May 13, 2013
  17. hey later

hey later Member VIP

Reputations:

LOL. I lived on both west and east coasts in the ghetto. A lot of people can actually be nice folks. I actually had a group of black dudes who were smoking weed help me out when my car broke down right in the middle of the hood. The trick is to look like you are not the one to be fucked with but that you have enough sense to give respect. Most of the time, if you can pull that off, you're good. Can't vouch for what happens at 2am when you meet someone packing with an itchy trigger finger. Lots of folks get shot around that time "minding their own business."

18. MyLazyHand

MyLazyHand Russia and France Know What to Do

Reputations:
    Why should people need a strategy to not get assaulted?

19. ryanv1978

ryanv1978 New Member

Reputations:
    they say in the beginning of the video Elkhart, IN

it's a small town just outside of Ft Wayne.

A very nice part of the country as you can see.

20. hey later

hey later Member VIP

Reputations:

That's not what I mean. Not strategy, but, a way of carrying yourself so that you don't look like a victim. Predators like to pick on the weak. As I said, it doesn't always work. You can be in the wrong place and wrong time and it won't matter.