Politics ***LIVE*** Donald Trump Rock Hill South Carolina Rally

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by R.P. McMurphy, Jan 8, 2016.

1. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...scheduled to start in an hour. :yay:

chatbox is open

Scotty4x4 likes this.
  2. Dirty South

Dirty South Large Member

Reputations:
  3. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    SEIU Chief “Worried” Because Trump Appeals to “So Many” Union Members

[​IMG]

The head of the Service Employees International Union is worried about what Donald Trump is stirring up in her 2.1 million members, because she thinks he can win.

In an interview with David Axelrod on his podcast "The Axe Files" out Thursday, Mary Kay Henry said her organization is going into “hyperdrive” to stand up against Trump because she sees him as a real threat.

Henry compared Trump to former California Gov. Pete Wilson who supported Proposition 226, a measure strongly opposed by unions that would have required them to get approval from individual members to spend their dues on political campaigns.

“This ad that Trump released today is horrific in my mind and reminds me of Pete Wilson in California on Proposition 226,” Henry said, likely referring to Trump's first TV ad talking about building a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border and a proposal to ban Muslims from entering the U.S.

"But Pete Wilson won,” Axelrod said.

"I know. I know. That’s why I think this is a very dangerous political moment in our country,” Henry said. She added that she thinks Trump appeals to some of her members because of the “terrible anxiety” some people in the working class are experiencing.

“I think he’s touching this vein of the terrible anxiety that working-class people feel about their current status, but more importantly, how terrified they are for their kids not being able to do as well as they have, never mind doing better,” Henry said. “ You know, so that broken sense of the future and that emotion having an easier appeal to fear than to what’s possible is what we found is why — we’re doing one-on-ones with every one of our members right now in this period because 64 percent of our public members identify as conservative and are much more interested in the Republican debate than the Democratic debate at this moment.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/01/trump-seiu-mary-kay-henry-217445#ixzz3wh6A5NvP

4. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Scarborough: Bill Clinton’s Association with Sex Offender Jeffrey Epstein ‘Big Problem’ for Hillary — Donald Trump Will Use

[​IMG]
    Friday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” host Joe Scarborough warned that the association between former President Bill Clinton and convicted sex offender billionaire Jeffrey Epstein will be something the media will be forced to focus on if Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump chooses to discuss it. And that could be a “big problem” for his wife Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton, Scarborough said.

According to Scarborough, previous allegations of Bill Clinton’s indiscretions, particularly in the 2008 presidential cycle when Hillary Clinton ran against Barack Obama, were not discussed in public forums. However, this time will be different because of Trump’s ability to promote a story line and force the media to talk about it.

“By the way, we’ll do what other news shows don’t do,” Scarborough said. “What we do all the time and we’ll actually say what people say off the air and not saying off the air and not attribute anything to the. I talking about over the past — since 2008. Leading into 2008, everybody that came on the air talked about the same three women that Bill Clinton was having an affair with in 2008 and said, ‘It’s going to destroy his campaign.’ And, ‘It’s going to this and it’s going to that and it’s going to come out and everybody can repeat, give the three women’s names, where they’re from, their positions. That’s the thing that’s kind of remained quiet. The same thing with John Edwards and the affair he was having.”

“You’re right,” he continued. “Everybody was too gentile. There are some people that were smooching Hillary Clinton left-and-right right now that were running around the Washington bureau saying this is going to blow up. It’s kill her campaign. Nobody ever talked about it because everybody played by the rules. The same thing has happened in the lead up to this campaign. Everybody’s talking about, I don’t know this Jeffrey Epstein guy. Is that his right name? People in the know always talk about Jeffrey Epstein, Jeffrey Epstein. I don’t even know who that dude is but I know that people in the know that are in this media area that don’t do what I do which is go to work and go home and hang out with their kids, they talk about Jeffrey Epstein.”

“There’s going to be a big problem because of Bill Clinton and there’s always a swirl and it’s not by right wingers, it’s by the most powerful people in media and they’re always going like these would be really bad, bad issues for Hillary and Bill if anybody had the guts to bring it up,” Scarborough added. “Nobody does. That’s what makes Donald Trump more dangerous than any person out there. He will bring up stuff that nobody else will bring up and anybody thinking in the Clinton campaign that they’re going to get a break because it’s Donald Trump doing this instead of Jeb Bush, you are in lala land because there are no rules when it comes to Donald Trump for any of us, for any of us, anybody, anywhere.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016...ig-problem-for-hillary-donald-trump-will-use/

1Vegasgirl and Divorce Chicken like this.
  5. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Donny Deutsch: The Trump People ‘Are Salivating’ Over Bill Clinton’s Association with Sex Offender Jeffrey Epstein
    [​IMG]

Friday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” network regular Donny Deutsch sounded off on former President Bill Clinton’s association with convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, which he said was “going to be a problem.”

According to Deutsch, the prospect of this topic being broached on the campaign trail has those within Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump camp “salivating.”

“What he did immediately on the Clinton thing — and you mentioned a guy named Jeffrey Epstein, that’s going to be a problem,” Deutsch said. “I know who Jeffrey Epstein is and I know what happened. And I know he a very close personal friend of Bill Clinton and I know the Trump people are salivating about that.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016...ssociation-with-sex-offender-jeffrey-epstein/

6. Dirty South

Dirty South Large Member

Reputations:
    How much does that CUNT union "leader" make a year?

1Vegasgirl likes this.
  7. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    1Vegasgirl likes this.
  8. Dirty South

Dirty South Large Member

Reputations:
    1Vegasgirl and ltd86 like this.
  9. Gogol Boobdello

Gogol Boobdello Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

freds and Shortwave98 like this.
  10. R.P. McMurphy

Reputations:
    ...cnn reporting HUGE crowd waiting to get in.

1Vegasgirl, ltd86 and Dirty South like this.
  11. R.P. McMurphy

Reputations:
    ...the camera is on now, we have live video

Dirty South likes this.
  12. Roland Schwinn

Roland Schwinn *Likes reported as of October 14, 2016 Gold

Reputations:
    is there no sound at the moment?

Dirty South likes this.
  13. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    "64 percent of our public members identify as conservative and are much more interested in the Republican debate than the Democratic debate at this moment."

Who knew so many of those drones were going rogue. :up:

1Vegasgirl, ltd86 and Dirty South like this.
  14. R.P. McMurphy

Reputations:
    ...no sound at the moment and fyi trump usually runs a few minutes, up to a half hour late. looks like a good size room

1Vegasgirl and Dirty South like this.
  15. Roland Schwinn

Reputations:
    OK thanks!

Dirty South likes this.
  16. Dirty South

Dirty South Large Member

Reputations:
    I know Bosch is watching... :gay:

1Vegasgirl likes this.
  17. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    I think he has his people go out and get voter info before the events start

1Vegasgirl likes this.
  18. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

check1, 1Vegasgirl and Dirty South like this.
  19. R.P. McMurphy

Reputations:
    ...that plus security issues, crowd control. im willing to wait these rallies get better and better.

we got sound, theyre asking everyone to please come in and sit down.

1Vegasgirl likes this.
  20. Roland Schwinn

Reputations:
    Hey ltd! Bought time for a new Trumpitar yet?!?!

ltd86 likes this.