Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by DDragon, Sep 17, 2016.
Living Colour is still around?!?
LOL yeah. No one ever "goes away."
Time's Up (1990)
The Chair in the Doorway (2009)
I figured, If they were still around at all, they were playing "Cult of Personality" at an Applebee's in Utica or something.
They opened for the Rolling Stones in the late 1980s. I think on the Steel Wheels Tour.
My favorite song by Living Color:
I wish they didn't cherry pick their facts in that video, though. I was missing the "80% of blacks are killed by other blacks" statistic in there.
Now, you can tear a building down, but you can't erase a memory
The song should be "who robbed you?
"Fuck Biggie, fuck Bad Boy as a staff, record label and as a motherfucking crew!"
I'm surprised u guys know who the Notorious BIG is
I thought they were pretty fair and balanced. They mentioned Robert Kennedy, John Lennon, Kurt Cobain, Dimebag Darrell, etc.
True. Thing is, while true, "Young black men are nine times more likely than other Americans to be killed by a police officer" is a pretty heavy thing to put in there if you leave the context around that statistic out. I guess that's my issue with it.
Cool take on that song, though. I always liked them. The guitar player is bad-ass.
That was hardcore song
1) Still sound great. Really tight.
2) Just toured with Jane's Addiction & Dinosaur Jr.
3) Can't help but note that Corey Glover is now a dead ringer for Titus from Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.
4) Really wish US networks would carry music festivals the same way they do in Europe.
5) How great is it to see a festival not headlined by some pussy indie band with melodicas and ironic banjos or EDM faggotry.
Fucking awesome >>>
He's playing a beautiful PRS.