Politics London mayor says 'part-Kenyan' Obama may have 'ancestral dislike of the British empire'

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Tim, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Tim

Tim ty dawg for gold! Gold

Reputations:
    Boris Johnson suggests 'part-Kenyan' Obama may have an 'ancestral dislike' of Britain

Boris Johnson has criticised the US president Barack Obama and suggested his attitude to Britain might be based on his “part-Kenyan” heritage and “ancestral dislike of the British empire”.

Writing a column for The Sun newspaper the outgoing Mayor of London recounted a story about a bust of Winston Churchill purportedly being removed from White House.

“Some said it was a snub to Britain. Some said it was a symbol of the part-Kenyan President’s ancestral dislike of the British empire – of which Churchill had been such a fervent defender,” he wrote.

U.S. President Barack Obama appealed directly to British voters on Friday to remain in the European Union. “As your friend, let me say that the EU makes Britain even greater”, he urged. A referendum is being held on Thursday, June 23 to decide whether Britain should leave or remain in the European Union.

"It is incoherent. It is inconsistent, and yes it is downright hypocritical," said Johnson. "The Americans would never contemplate anything like the EU, for themselves or for their neighbors in their own hemisphere. Why should they think it right for us?"

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...an-ancestral-dislike-of-britain-a6995826.html

2. CrucifiedAGT

CrucifiedAGT He's Around VIP

Reputations:
    I love when people say the USA is "racist". :jj:

The rest of the world makes me look like the daily kos by comparison.

3. SorryBoff

SorryBoff Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He just doesn't like white men in general.

4. Head Censor

Head Censor Turgid Member VIP

Reputations:
    All I'll say is that as Mayor of London, Boris is a major improvement over his predecessor.