Looks like Nick was fired guys...

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by CAPTAIN KIRK, Jan 10, 2013.

1. CAPTAIN KIRK

CAPTAIN KIRK New Member

Reputations:
    Just got a text from a buddy who is a camera man for major league sports networks (he does mostly pro baseball & hockey games). Said he just spoke to a colleague who works the cameras for the Dan Patrick shows on Monday mornings (when they use the N&A studios) who told him Nick was indeed fired. No pickle jar here fellas, this is a legit direct connect....:coffee:

2. shitba

shitba Shot Dead VIP

Reputations:

Last edited: Apr 10, 2016
  3. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    I just hope Gunnar doesn't own a deer rifle or large amounts of sleeping pills, the poor guy. In related news, now that Rick is gone, we need to launch a campaign to hire Norm (hey, I can hope, damnit).

4. Mr. Potato Head

Mr. Potato Head ~Would Like to Play~ Gold

Reputations:
  5. mpa

mpa Active Member

Reputations:
    I already told you this

6. sinicalypse

sinicalypse Active Member

Reputations:
    wow... i'm flabbergasted. i haven't kept up with this show nearly as much as i used to with the vintage stern stuff, but my only guess is that artie's recent "hey gar...." type absences are truly the harbinger of something bad and perhaps nick wanted to pop off of a sinking ship before a crash and burn?

or maybe artie's got somethign up his sleeve and there were tensions between them that didn't necessarily spill over to the air?

wow, i know thi sdefeats the purpose of the internet but i don't want to speculate.... but this is truly sad. i'm pulling for artie more than anyone else in the stern family/alumni and i'm hoping that this seemingly-potential move move isn't the harbinger of bad things to come. the airwaves are a better place with artie lange out there. from now til infinity we shall always SPEAK HIS NAME.

godspeed,

# sini